Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced (23226 Views)

The Best Passing Out Parade, The Corpers Killed It! (Photos, Video) / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by UrVillagePpl: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Gartol:
Congratulations to those passing out, abeg no allow depression kill you as you enter the real world. If jobs ain't forthcoming learn a skill,stay strong, work hard and pray to God.

It ain't easy at all, but what can we do that's the situation we find ourselves in. Keep doing what you are good at and someday you are going to break through something big.

true talk bro, tnx man
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by denjjy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Are you guys good to go.........good to go, good to go, good to go.......can't wait
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by Gartol(m): 12:03am On Sep 13, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

true talk bro, tnx man
you welcome bro. We all going to make it

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by chigbo25: 12:27am On Sep 13, 2019
This must be fake. How can it Oct. Lies. And why is the DG now Mrs.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by Ferrous(m): 1:23am On Sep 13, 2019
Ok. Congratulations to them
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by seunprodigy13: 1:32am On Sep 13, 2019
Hello nairalanders....today is my birthday...let God use you 0818573143 accessbank
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by richard870(m): 3:44am On Sep 13, 2019
chigbo25:
This must be fake. How can it Oct. Lies. And why is the DG now Mrs.
C'mon! Apparently, it was announced through a proxy... lol
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by Mummyimbecile(m): 5:29am On Sep 13, 2019
So nysc don dey add extra one week to service year,....their POP suppose to be 26th sept....

Anyway congrats to them,is Not easy at all,...i will them well in their future endevour.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by Staru1(m): 6:05am On Sep 13, 2019
Gartol:
Congratulations to those passing out, abeg no allow depression kill you as you enter the real world. If jobs ain't forthcoming learn a skill,stay strong, work hard and pray to God.

It ain't easy at all, but what can we do that's the situation we find ourselves in. Keep doing what you are good at and someday you are going to break through something big.

true talk . Congrats .
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by gGGODDd(m): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2019
Its either the nysc mgt team suffers gross incompetence or the d.g has skipping brains. Check the nysc i.d card, the xpectd date of discharge has been set, so why will they increase the time again? Those to pass out by sept is now oct, why c2 p.o.p alrdy set for oct will now b when? Will they pay us for the xtra month? Is that the original agreement? They re bullying corpers and all of u are happy

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by victorbass1234: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2019
Consultant2019:
Dear All,

Graduate Trainee and Experienced Hire (1- 3 years) jobs are the most competitive jobs in Nigeria; hence you need to be on top of your game to secure a very fantastic offer. Once you get it right at this level; you will have a less stressful career than the average people.
So I (my Company) am creating this whatsapp group where i will share vital job openings to potential employees within the categories. There are lot of good Companies out there looking for fresh graduate and experienced hire like you but the information is not circulating.
The aim is to to link you to such potential employers at no fee.
All you have to do is send a mail to davidconsult2019@gmail.com; indicating your whatsapp number, sex, name and your preferred work location.
You can also send this information to via text 2347014639600.

Please note we have limited spaces and it is going to be on a first come, first serve basis.

Remember the difference between "the successful" and "not so successful" is Information.
sent sire
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by OdenKelechi(m): 7:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Gartol:

Thanks bro. Trust me I've been having constant headaches thinking about what next. I've prepared my cv months ago and I've been sending it round. I hope something good comes out of it

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by OdenKelechi(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
I remember the day I read that we would be passing out, I was panicking over what I would be doing after NYSC, thousands of questions running through my mind, thank God shaa
That's just me right now. The thought is scary

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by OdenKelechi(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2019
drizslim:
Should we tell dem what next?
Lol.. we know it's the real world next

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by kinzation(m): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2019
Anybody has an idea when C2-18 will be passing out?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by tonymyke4life(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2019
POP date is not on their official website, Facebook or Twitter. So I'm disregarding dis news as d source is yet unknown.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by Nwaotu10(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2019
joashette:
If you are keen on corporate jobs like banking, Big Four, audit, or confused as an engr grad, PM me.

It's a free window for those passing out of NYSC who need career advice for job search.

You must have 2.1, a CV, internet access and keen on looking for a job.

I will only offer guidance, CV review, mentoring and a listening ear.

Finished four years back, been an entrepreneur, freelancer, banker and now auditor, even as engr grad. Just helping out selected few.

I really need a career advice Sir.

POP supposes to be a thing of immense joy, but I'm feeling a colossal disturbances and heaviness. Perhaps, it's fear of unknown, fear of uncertainty.

I don't even know where to begin.

Studied English. 2.1
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by iamariwa(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2019
joashette:
If you are keen on corporate jobs like banking, Big Four, audit, or confused as an engr grad, PM me.

It's a free window for those passing out of NYSC who need career advice for job search.

You must have 2.1, a CV, internet access and keen on looking for a job.

I will only offer guidance, CV review, mentoring and a listening ear.

Finished four years back, been an entrepreneur, freelancer, banker and now auditor, even as engr grad. Just helping out selected few.
I just sent you a pm
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by BigboysZ(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2019
Please, if you are a corper for Batch C stream I in Jos North preparing for POP please your assistance is higly needed.
Thank you.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by MrCEO69(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2019
corpersforum:
The NYSC 2018 Batch C Passing out Parade is a day that the National Youth Service Corps management will discharge all NYSC 2018 Batch C Honourably from the mandatory one year service. After almost a month at Orientation Camp, and 11 months at the various place of Primary assignments, it is time to bid NYSC goodbye.

You have done your part and it’s time to move on. Some will proceed for masters, some will go and marry, some will start a business, some will pursue his/her career and so on.

The official date for NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I is out through a circular I will show you below. 

"I am directed to Inform you that the Director-Geneml has approved the Passing-Out of the 2018 Batch 'C' Stream l corps members to be on Thursday 3rd October 3rd 2019.

Please note that the Winding Up and passing out parade will be on low key." 

Accordingly, below is the programme of activities:

See the circular in the picture below:

[Source: https://www..com/nysc-2018-batch-c-passing-out-parade/]
When is the registration for December batch starting?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced by oscar4lyf(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
wow... congrats to my sister on her pop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints / Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.