Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Strictly For Mature Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strictly For Mature Lady (777 Views)

Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) / This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Mature Lady by itiswell1968196: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
I am in my late 40 years , Yoruba by tribe, a graduate,God fearing,,Christian, and a single father of a daughter, legally divorced, my wife left after I lost my job years ago, since then I have been struggling to make both end meet.
Please I need a mature lady for a relationship that will lead to marriage.
Please what's app or sms me on +2348036074574

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Mature Lady by sisisioge: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
itiswell1968196:
I am in my late 40 years , Yoruba by tribe, a graduate,God fearing,,Christian, and a single father of a daughter, legally divorced, my wife left after I lost my job years ago, since then I have been struggling to make both end meet.

Chai! You've been struggling to make ends meet...that won't help sell your market fa. 99% of women (good, bad, ugly) are allergic to the world of the underdogs. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Mature Lady by Boss13: 12:43am On Sep 13, 2019
itiswell1968196:

You dont need a wife now. You need to seek ways to get a job and then you can consider getting a wife
Who knows, your wife may even return

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Mature Lady by Omojudy: 1:18am On Sep 13, 2019
Are you looking for a mummy with sugar sir? Lol.

http://astrongnigerianwoman.com/
Re: Strictly For Mature Lady by Ganjafama(m): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2019
Boss13:

You dont need a wife now. You need to seek ways to get a job and then you can consider getting a wife
Who knows, your wife may even return
You want the woman to return haba! bros. If na you , you go accept am back?
Re: Strictly For Mature Lady by okirewaju(f): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2019
Try and get something to do. That should be your main aim now as even the woman you're looking for need to be maintained.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Mature Lady by Boss13: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ganjafama:
You want the woman to return haba! bros. If na you , you go accept am back?

If you understand women very well, you wont make this comment. Most women will jump ship when economic downturn occur.
Re: Strictly For Mature Lady by realtalk19: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
itiswell1968196:

I suggest you get a job and empower your financial status first and make sure your daughter's welfare is well taken care of. Don't be a liability.

Be sure you are emotionally ready and stable before thinking of a relationship with someone else so you don't transfer the pain of your past relationship.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Mature Lady by realtalk19: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Boss13:

If you understand women very well, you wont make this comment. Most women will jump ship when economic downturn occur.

Some times it may not be because of the financial challenge but the inability of some men to make efforts to get a source of income instead they are relaxed and lazy once their wife cover up for them and use non availability of jobs as an excuse not to get one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Measure Your Mattress Size / A Northerner Writes His Perception About Oduduwa/biafra......a Must Read / NNU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.