Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

NNU - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NNU (776 Views)

I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? / What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? / Nigerian Billionaire, Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Father After 2 Months Of Losing Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNU by THURAFTERNOON: 5:09am On Oct 30, 2021
NNU

2 Likes

Re: NNU by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 30, 2021
embarassed may her soul rest in peace
Re: NNU by Sankabson(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2021
Stay Strong! May The Lord Bless Her Soul.
Re: NNU by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Be strong boy wink wink wink wink wink wink
She is resting in the bosom of the Lord
Re: NNU by Sonnobax15(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2021
embarassed
May her soul rip..

Op,take heart....... Nobody's gonna leave this life Alice..........But na long life we all dey pray for....Man up bruh cool
Re: NNU by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2021
May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: NNU by tboy2k4: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
Pele. It will get better by God's grace. My dad and mum passed on to glory in July and August this year and the pain I felt was indescribable. It was God that kept me and my brothers through it all and it is God that we continue to rely on to help us navigate through the present and future.

Remember, God is close to the brokenhearted. He will keep you and you'll come out better by His grace.

Cheers.
Re: NNU by Jossyfine(f): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Stay strong Bro,At least she lived a live worthy of emulation. Just stand tall and make her proud.
She’s in a better place.

I wouldn’t say you should not mourn her. Cry out loud dear cuz she is ur sweet mum.

But take solace in the lord.

Stay strong
Re: NNU by frozen70(f): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
THURAFTERNOON:
No one deserves to loose their mothers on earth tbh cry today just marks exactly five months my mother passed on to glory. Can’t stop just reminiscing moments with the Angel-Queen on earth since I woke up from bed past 2am . I believe she’s in a better place of course and so thankful to God I could call such a woman a mother although it was very short lived.

Pls don’t mind my rants. I just feel safer here as a family house, I can bear my pain here. Please if anyone could help me motivational talks too make I use hold body Dey go cos this life is very hard.

Rest in heavenly peace Hannah. Losing you just two weeks to completing my final exams in final year of school was a very hard struggle for me but I Will Forever Make You Proud. Glad I graduated safely and even preparing to go on National Service before the year ends. Thank God for blessing me with a Heroine like yourself . I can’t even begin to mention the sacrifices in my early school days. Woman who had to juggle doing shifting factory works so she could sort out her Son’s Waec fee. Many many others but in all I Give thanks.

Thanks for reading my cry nairaland families. I believe it’s very normal to cry. So pls ignore my blunders in text.

Thanks all and wish us all a beautiful new month in advance

You have to be strong, she wants you to be stronger as she has departed this world

May her soul rest in peace, you are now going through another phase of life that will program your future
Re: NNU by Foodqueen(f): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Time will heal you, but the scar will forever remain especially if u were really close.

Let the tears flow freely, if u must.

But know that she wouldn't be happy seeing u like that.

Stay strong.

I av been there, 13 yrs now. Still like yesterday.

Keep resting mom. And to everyone hard working mothers that death didn't allow to reap their rewards. R.I.PS

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With A Toxic And Dramatic Roommate / Kids: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Suffered From This Little Humans? / Before Landlord Give You Quit Notice, Here Are 6 Laws About Quit Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.