Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees (13976 Views)

Allen Onyema: Air Peace Chose Gatwick Airport For Lagos-London Flights / FG Takes Airlifting Of Stranded Nigerians From Air Peace / 187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by Cleanman(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2019
This country will witness immense progress if we have like just 20 of this man.

Anyway congrats to those who made it out in one piece from SA.

Start your own Online store Business and be like Jumia, Konga, etc

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2019
Action speaks louder than voice. God will.never allow this man fail. He sure has a good heart. No afonja ugworo shopping aboki will do this. He did this irrespective of tribe. Igbo bu igwe!

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by omoadeleye(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2019
Techsunny:
Idiotic nature of ofe mmanu tribe

Your brain is failing you
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by madenigga(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2019
Igbo's like money, Igbo's are greedy.

But those from the non greedy tribe could not even support the returnees. So funny

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by Eberex(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2019
This singular action from this man has really opened my eyes to so many things. In Nigeria, we have lots of Millionaires and Billionaires who watch the news and are current with the happenings around the world. What we only hear from them come from their twitter or IG account or during a press briefing. None of them sat down to think "how can I be of help to my people suffering in SA"?

For the pastors amongst them who are stinkingly rich, are you telling me the holy spirit is not talking to them to show love to their brothers and sisters in South Africa? All they know is preaching on prosperity and blessings, but when it comes to action, they are nowhere to be found.

The Government on their own part should be ashamed. A whole giant of Africa. So are you telling me all those surrounding Buhari as his advisers never thought of this?

I hope they are not waiting for Airpeace to take care of them in Nigeria too.

7 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by lastempero: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2019
donprinyo:
Just imagine Nigeria without the Ibos

Hell fire things ni, hausa for they use some set of people they prepare kilinshi.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2019
omoadeleye:
So the flight, was there anyone in the first class section or the FC section was empty?
You are a bastard... A misfortune that ordinary condom would have prevented...

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by zigzagluv: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2019
im looking for an emergency medical visa to Germany
Fefetexas:
J
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by Kiezodumah(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2019
If I had my way to reach out to Mr onyeama, I would advise him to turn down any award given him by this Govt or any private firm due to his magnanimous act. That would imprint longer on the sands of time. No award/ reward here on Earth can equate in value what he has done.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by nograv: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2019
A true Nigerian ladies and gents.. Nothing more to add

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by GGirll: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2019
God bless you Mr or chief Allen Onyeama....ezinwanne amaka ah e Iga azu nwanne n' ahia....that's a song...nwanne di n'mba....onye ahala nwanne ya!!
God bless you plenty sir

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by oneconnerguy: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Quite an expensive publicity stunt by Allen Onyema.

Very nice gesture though!

BTW, na watin pastors do una naaaaa?
We have suddenly shifted focus from attacking the real enemy of the state, our leaders & politicians to men of God & churches.

Una no dey fear God again abi?
No one on earth is qualified to judge any pastor and his ministry except God who has called him & anointed him for his work.

All the noise about pastors not releasing their private jets to airlift Nigerians in SA back home is pure nonsense.
How many of you Nigerians can afford to give people lifts in your car freely? Una no dey wind up cruise past people for road? Yeye!

Jesus fed the 5, 000 but na those wey attend him crusade him feed and it wasn't a daily affair.

Pastors are accountable to God but our politicians and leaders are accountable to us.

Stone your evil leaders and leave pastors alone, they are not our problems. Infact, they are already doing more than enough.

Nigeria my country, things fall apart!
this is why good things will never find you, you are typical example of the said village people... you cannot appriciate good things, nothing good will ever come your way ... onye ara

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by SimDan95(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

We have suddenly shifted focus from attacking the real enemy of the state, our leaders & politicians to men of God & churches.

No one on earth is qualified to judge any pastor and his ministry except God who has called him & anointed him for his work.

All the noise about pastors not releasing their private jets to airlift Nigerians in SA back home is pure nonsense.
How many of you Nigerians can afford to give people lifts in your car freely? Una no dey wind up cruise past people for road? Yeye!

Jesus fed the 5, 000 but na those wey attend him crusade him feed and it wasn't a daily affair.

Pastors are accountable to God but our politicians and leaders are accountable to us.

Stone your evil leaders and leave pastors alone, they are not our problems. Infact, they are already doing more than enough.

u Ave allowed urself to be blinded by the fake charade of these so called men of God who acquire immense wealth for themselves at the expense of their fellow humans.

They stand at the pulpit preaching prosperity, charity and the likes neglecting the real message or the Bible. They despise the way of Christ and rather than store up treasure for themselves in heaven, they rather gather them in extraordinary amount on Earth here for their up tenth generation. While they boast of having billions and flying machines in their numbers.

Be wise my brother and open ur eyes to wats happening around you.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by wallezee: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2019
oneconnerguy:
this is why good things will never find you, you are typical example of the said village people... you cannot appriciate good things, nothing good will ever come your way ... onye ara
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by wallezee: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

If you chose not to judge and i decide to judge, how is it your cup of tea? I'm sensing you are a pastor or aspiring to be one, or you are one of the religious "muguns" that reveres pastors than their parents. You will celebrate your pastors on their birthdays with long epistles on social media and not do the same on your parents birthday. Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by livebyday(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2019
Techsunny:
Idiotic nature of ofe mmanu tribe

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by Lordbricks(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2019
Ground don set for senate chambers or government house 2023 be that.. grin grin
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by seunprodigy13: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

you need to see a psychiatrist ASAP cos you are fast sinking into chronic delusion ...are you for real?!!!!how did u come up with this trash u typed here....since pastors are only accountable to God,y can't they go and open their churches in heaven and collect tithe and offering from angels

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by livebyday(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2019
freshaboki:
Action speaks louder than voice. God will.never allow this man fail. He sure has a good heart. No afonja ugworo shopping aboki will do this. He did this irrespective of tribe. Igbo bu igwe!

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by livebyday(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2019
madenigga:
Igbo's like money, Igbo's are greedy.

But those from the non greedy tribe could not even support the returnees. So funny

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by livebyday(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2019
Donctoms:

You are a bastard... A misfortune that ordinary condom would have prevented...

Rule2

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by livebyday(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2019
omoadeleye:
So the flight, was there anyone in the first class section or the FC section was empty?

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by chrisaria(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Thank you. For this kind gesture. You have a golden heart. May God continue to bless you with your heart desires.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by degamemaster(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2019
donprinyo:
Just imagine Nigeria without the Ibos

That's why they have refused to let Biafra go. Nigeria will be dead if Igbos leave.
God bless Allen Onyema,
God bless Nnamdi Kanu,
God bless Biafraland.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by wallezee: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

]There was a post where a Nairalander was seeking advice on some medical sympthoms of his and your advice to him was for him to have good sex and he will be fine, you said "Good sex is the only natural cure for a man's headache", did you learn that from one of your pastors? Just curious.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by Osobi32(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2019
I see a man with a heart of gold.... God bless u richly sir.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by Osobi32(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2019
Kiezodumah:
If I had my way to reach out to Mr onyeama, I would advise him to turn down any award given him by this Govt or any private firm due to his magnanimous act. That would imprint longer on the sands of time. No award/ reward here on Earth can equate in value what he has done.
brother u are wise. I like people who think out of the box.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2019
livebyday:

Why are u disturbing responsible admins, including Oga Seun himself? Make them Bann me?? Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by ghettochild(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2019
This is the real definition of Ubuntu... S.A shd learn this not the nonsensical Ubuntu dem dey practise... awon oloriburuku
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by winj: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2019
He did it because most of the returnees are the people who caused the xenophobia in the first place, IGBO criminals.
He probably made his money the same way!
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by banji1(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2019
You have done a very laudable thing and you'll forever be celebrated...UNTIL you intend to join politics based on this popularity!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees by adoi: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

God increase the oil on your head.
Jesus feed 5k people were at the crusade not just everyone on the street.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Longest Time You Have Spent In Traffic And Where? / Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury / Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.