Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Which Business Can I Start With 600k - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Business Can I Start With 600k (4297 Views)

What Business Can I Start With #600k? / What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Do With 600k In Lagos? / Real Estate Investment Opportunities With 600k And Less Than 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 600k by sammiesent(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
The music industry is now a lucrative place to make huge returns on investment when you find the right artists with credibility to invest in!.

Starting with as low as 100$ in your countries currency, you can now earn huge returns paid out monthly!

Find out more about our business ,exclusive
Deals, services and what more we have to offer!.

Enjoy other luxurious shopping like coffees, jackets, trampolines for kids and even more
In our verified google page via the link below 👇
[https://g.co/kgs/Qig1z2]

(1) (2) (Reply)

URGENT DISTRESS SALE. PLOT OF LAND IN LEKKI OFF ORCHID ROAD LAFIAJI WITH C OF O / Maxwell Lands In Paris To Flex Our Money / Next-generation Of Millionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.