Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

''I Dey Shake'' Watch The Moment Davido Knelt For Heavily Pregnant Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Dey Shake'' Watch The Moment Davido Knelt For Heavily Pregnant Chioma (771 Views)

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused / EndSARS: The Moment Davido Knelt Down With His Hands Up In Abuja (Photos) / Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Dey Shake'' Watch The Moment Davido Knelt For Heavily Pregnant Chioma by SleekGist: 6:08am On Sep 13, 2019
It is no longer news that Davido proposed to Chioma, his lover and soon-to-be mother of his son. last night in London...

Watch a video of him going on bended knee to ask her to be his wife. Chioma who is heavy with their child, a boy, said yes. Sleekgist Reports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGp6st5H-M0

Re: ''I Dey Shake'' Watch The Moment Davido Knelt For Heavily Pregnant Chioma by Johnnyessence(m): 6:20am On Sep 13, 2019
Hilarious video of Davido urging Timaya, Soso Soberekon and Perruzi to go and marry. watch the interesting video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey1s-vqSqgk
Re: ''I Dey Shake'' Watch The Moment Davido Knelt For Heavily Pregnant Chioma by missCAPS: 6:29am On Sep 13, 2019
smiley cute! Congratulations to them. It's not easy ooo
Re: ''I Dey Shake'' Watch The Moment Davido Knelt For Heavily Pregnant Chioma by GOFRONT(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2019
Chioma is pregnant??....So quick?

When will Adesua Etomi ever get Pregnant??

(1) (Reply)

Fans Reacts Savagely As Bobrisky Said He “woke Up With A Menstrual Pain Today” / Full Update: Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Wat Really Happened, Properties & Lives Lost / Stefflon Don, Mad Cobra, Burna Boy, Others For ‘warri Again’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.