Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja (44304 Views)

Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed / EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by chudez0147(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2019
kaziblake:
See that one up there "He said the only place to dope in peace" Must you smoke? Must you take weed?I pity y'all weed smokers weed..
It damages your vital organs if you don't know
And yet the great Fela had 27wivies . You better respect your self
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by ba7man(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2019
I used to visit shrine and i know the hardened criminals that hang out there.

They usually don't perpetrate crimes in the environs but they hold meetings and trail potential victims from there.

A friend got his newly bought car stolen and he was trailed from shrine.

I've once gotten my tires punctured with carefully set nail traps and it was from shrine. I drove with the damaged wheel knowing i was being trailed and they only turned back when they saw me drive into Magodo.

Shrine is dangerous and it's only the spirit of Fela that prevents the criminals there from attacking the visitors and guests there.
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by Olanipekun1: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Okoyeebos:
The same Shrine that the present French president visited in 2018 and Osinbajo came to in October 2018. Even the Lagos State Governor was there in that same 2018.

Professor of law went to Fela shrine and one semi-illiterate constable is going to scatter Fela shrine. Meanwhile, the same policemen were the ones clearing road for Macron and the Lagos State Governor to enter shrine.

The policemen that did this are like zombies just as Fela said. Unthinking and illogical.
[/s]
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by Olanipekun1: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Okoyeebos:
[/s]
[s]
Okoyeebos:

Well, I don't have a brother who smokes weed or takes hemp. Speak for your father who sells weed and was most likely flogged by Task Force yesterday night.
[/s]
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by Olanipekun1: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Okoyeebos:

Do you smoke Marijuana?
Are you an expert on Marijuana?
Are you aware that several countries where Nigerians can only hope of getting visa there are now legalising Marijuana?

[/s]
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by Olanipekun1: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Okoyeebos:

They went on a raid of black spots. Good luck to them on their search for weed smokers.
[/s]
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by GhettoYute: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2019
kaziblake:
See that one up there "He said the only place to dope in peace" Must you smoke? Must you take weed?I pity y'all weed smokers weed..

Just stfu please and pity yourself first
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by kaziblake(f): 9:06am On Sep 13, 2019
GhettoYute:

Just stfu please and pity yourself first
This comment touch people o
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2019
the shrine had always been a notorious place to hang out especially at night.
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by Techsunny: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Arusi iyi fela kiss cry
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by ZinoFasisi: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2019
efighter:

The same Shrine where your brother first tasted Marijuana mixed with SK and washed down with Hennessy. We cannot continue hiding from the truth. Fela is one of African undisputed legends but he wasn't perfect, he had his flaws too. Hard drugs is one of them. Many lifes have been destroyed by drugs.

Oga no call weed hard drugs ooo, no lemme swear for u oo,

Weed is like egusi, bitter leaf and the rest oo cheesy
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2019
Okoyeebos:
The same Shrine that the present French president visited in 2018 and Osinbajo came to in October 2018. Even the Lagos State Governor was there in that same 2018.

Professor of law went to Fela shrine and one semi-illiterate constable is going to scatter Fela shrine. Meanwhile, the same policemen were the ones clearing road for Macron and the Lagos State Governor to enter shrine.

The policemen that did this are like zombies just as Fela said. Unthinking and illogical.
You asked for Sanwo Olu, now you have him. Ensure he might still be voted out on the first term ending
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by General0847: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Winning123:
Only Satan and his children will not be happy over the actions of the task force

next week or next weekend for

I will not engage a low intelligence human like you. Bye.
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2019
kaziblake:

Yes we must smoke weed.
Damage your organ? Which one?
And why is no one yet to die from weed.
Yet caffeine one of the ingredients in Coca Cola and soft drinks kills over 2500 people every year..

Weed doesn't damage anything, Maggi does.
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by babatundey5: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2019
kaziblake:
I find all irritating .Even if you wanna drink,do so responsibly and sensibly..
Do u know people abuse alcohol more than weed many people has lost lives to alcohol but no one has come out condeming alcohol but any issue about weed we all come out to shout and turn medical doctors bunch of hypocrites
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by kaziblake(f): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2019
babatundey5:
Do u know people abuse alcohol more than weed many people has lost lives to alcohol but no one has come out condeming alcohol but any issue about weed we all come out to shout and turn medical doctors bunch of hypocrites
Why are you crying?
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by kaziblake(f): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2019
maynia:

Yes we must smoke weed.
Damage your organ? Which one?
And why is no one yet to die from weed.
Yet caffeine one of the ingredients in Coca Cola and soft drinks kills over 2500 people every year..

Weed doesn't damage anything, Maggi does.
OK sir
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2019
kaziblake:
I'm just trying to save lives o

Save lives?
Nobody has died from weed.
Coffee kills over 2500 people every year.
Meat and Maggi are even more deadly than weed.
But you guys don't know, since the media didn't tell you.

Know how to think not what to think.
Be conscious.

A drug like caffeine that kills every year is included in Coca Cola.

Save your own live first.
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by babatundey5: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2019
kaziblake:
Why are you crying?
It seems you woke with body pains i have some claro left i can give u its good for body pains
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by 2sexycom(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2019
kaziblake:
I do not smoke but you are speaking from state of ignorance. Cigar and Weed, which one is better? I am sure you do not even know the HUGE medicinal benefits of Marijuana from the seeds to the its oils. Go and google and stop spreading your ignorance everywhere.
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2019
kaziblake:
OK sir

Good.
You should also look up the ingredients in Maggi.

Since you saving lives. Tell people to abstain from Maggi.
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by kaziblake(f): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2019
2sexycom:
I do not smoke but you are speaking from state of ignorance. Cigar and Weed, which one is better? I am sure you do not even know the HUGE medicinal benefits of Marijuana from the seeds to the its oils. Go and google and stop spreading your ignorance everywhere.
OK sir
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by kaziblake(f): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2019
babatundey5:
It seems you woke with body pains i have some claro left i can give u its good for body pains
You no well
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by Galaticos444: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2019
point5:
Who can analyze the problem of this country in one page?
shithole
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by babatundey5: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2019
kaziblake:
You no well
Come treat me
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by Modernist: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2019
It's like that girl that commented good is MAD I plan to stop there this evening oooo ema Shey Rubbish oooo.
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by richPHAROAH: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2019
AnusOdourInhaler:
AnusOdourInhaler
omo see name
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by JastSiryin(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2019
kaziblake:
Sharap there! Must you be so judgmental? Are they smoking in your house or at a Kiddies school? And who told you cannabis destroys vital ogans? You sound like you're high yourself
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by hyfeeee: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2019
CHEAP!!! CHEAP!!! CHEAP!!!

You can call us for the following services:

* Computer Maintenance and Repair.
* Software Installation.
* Computer Hardware Replacement.
* Computer Networking.
* Cyber Cafe/Business Center Setup.
* Jamb CBT Center Setup.
* ICT department Setup.
* Website design.
On 08082092220,08032413638
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by debetmx(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2019
kaziblake:

Are they your vital organs?

Live and let live.
Re: Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja by banji1(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2019
Imagine, till now there isn't any mention of the reason for this arrest. Na wa o

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Monarch: Oba Ayinde Odetola Burnt To Ashes In His Car (Photo) / Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next / Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.