Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft (29963 Views)

Canadian Prime Minister & Joe Biden's Wife Visit Ukraine / Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by superlanny(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2019
StrikeBack:
embarassed
If na here, The driver and the conductor will be shot at
you think everybody has little brain like you, we are civilised here, not animals, and not every news is an opportunity to bash naija, be guided
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by StrikeBack(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2019
superlanny:
you think everybody has little brain like you, we are civilised here, not animals, and not every news is an opportunity to bash naija, be guided
Civilised?? I have nothing more to say to you
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Alexrayz(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2019
Tolexander:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/09/12/bus-collides-canadian-prime-minister’s-aircraft

Those shouting thst why will a sitting president or governor require d convey or security aid y not be driving bicycle or be just simple u can see y
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2019
In Nigeria a volley of shots will rained on that bus..and some people will claim it's terrorist attack
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by RexTramadol1: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2019
Tina26:
Glad my future PM is safe

If e no com win nko
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by seunmohmoh(f): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2019
AdonaiAluminium:
If it's in Nigeria, security agents would have beaten the journalists to pulp and accuse them if attempting to assassinate the President. Opposition would also be accused of sponsoring them

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
Are you not tired of comparison?

1 Like

Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Cousin9999: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2019
I hope no one was injured. Sounds like karma or a spirit.

Be careful, white devils.

Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by mu2sa2: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2019
I am waiting for the first iidiotic baastard to call Canada a zoo.
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2019
superlanny:
mistakes are part of life, just happy no life was lost.
Would you have said this if it happened in Nigeria?

Most of you would have said something many things, including "cursed country, Nigeria is a joke, zoo, and Africa is cursed", etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Techsunny: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2019
He ll'win for second term, just like that man.
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2019
eTECTIV:

He is d current PM
i know. but am still in nigeria awaiting my PR
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by daxclusive1: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2019
I can't wait to have you as my prime minister... God keep you safe!!
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by SolarHub(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2019
God have mercy on us
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by AdonaiAluminium: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Are you not tired of comparison?

Are you not tired of hypocrisy?
How can you move forward without comparing what you to with others, then copy the best and leave the rest?
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by BarrElChapo(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2019
9/13 in Canada grin
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by etrange: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Was the bus flying? undecided
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by tunary(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2019
Pictures gives better meaning and explanation just like practicals are better than theory
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by FarahAideed: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2019
Why will you even attempt to drive under the wings of an aircraft with a vehicle not designed for that
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by AbujaBlue: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2019
For anyone who has seen the picture they will know it is just a minor scrape on the wing. OP fix the pic, nairalanders are imagining a whole load of dastardly things...
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Odunayomi247(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Hello nairalanders,
i dnt want to do this but i have to so as nt to commit suicide,please i need u to help me with any amount u cn help me with,i'm starving and dying inside my room,,i worked but nothing came out of it,,please no amount is small,,
A/c name: ogundare wasiu odunayo
a/c number:3025905713
polaris bank
thank u nairalanders.
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Sirmuel1(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2019
eTECTIV:

He is d current PM

He wants to leave this shit hole to a better place where they care about Humans and not Cows and elections.
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by IMASTEX: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2019
StrikeBack:
embarassed
If na here, The driver and the conductor will be shot at
It won't even happen in the dreams let alone physical. Many knows what The White House look like. Even when they haven't seen a plane. Yet, so many persons living in Abuja don't know what the useless Aso cage look like because of the animalistic mindset and behaviours of those that dwell in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Modernist: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2019
eTECTIV:

He is d current PM
She wants to move to Canada.
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by brookz: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ogaa oo, this matter tie wrapper oo.

Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by themanderon: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
In the shithole Republica all those guys in the bus will be dead from the hail of bullets from overzealous security men attached to the so called President.
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by themanderon: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
IMASTEX:

It won't even happen in the dreams let alone physical. Many knows what The White House look like. Even when they haven't seen a plane. Yet, so many persons living in Abuja don't know what the useless Aso cage look like because of the animalistic mindset and behaviours of those that dwell in it.

Very true. The Nigerian government is always in a perpetual war with it's citizens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory / Russia: Alexei Navalny Poisoned / Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.