Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus (982 Views)

Canadian PM Trudeau High On Cocaine, Plane Loaded With Drugs - Vohra / Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage / Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Greenarrow01(m): 5:39am On Mar 13, 2020
(CNN)Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will isolate himself for 14 days after his wife, Sophie Grégoire Trudeau, tested positive for coronavirus.

Grégoire Trudeau has mild symptoms and is feeling well, and will remain in isolation for 14 days, the Prime Minister's office said in a statement late Thursday.
She came down with mild flu-like symptoms Wednesday following a speaking engagement in the UK. Health officials are reaching out to those who've been in contact with her, the office said.
"The Prime Minister is in good health with no symptoms. As a precautionary measure and following the advice of doctors, he will be in isolation for a planned period of 14 days," the office said.

It added that on the advice of his doctors, he'll not be tested since he has no symptoms. He'll continue with his duties, and plans to address Canadians on Friday.
"For the same reason, doctors say there is no risk to those who have been in contact with him recently," his office said.
Grégoire Trudeau thanked those who've reached out to her and said she's doing well.

"Although I'm experiencing uncomfortable symptoms of the virus, I will be back on my feet soon," she said. "Being in quarantine at home is nothing compared to other Canadian families who might be going through this and for those facing more serious health concerns."
Canada has 147 confirmed cases of coronavirus, including one death. The virus has caused dozens of government officials around the world -- from administrators to heads of state -- to take precautionary measures after finding out they've been in contact with infected people.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/12/americas/sophie-gregoire-trudeau-coronavirus/index.html

Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Lawgod247: 5:47am On Mar 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by deeptechcool(m): 5:50am On Mar 13, 2020
E don happen
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by allthingsgood: 5:50am On Mar 13, 2020
The cutest president in the world! Madam recover quick quick o before u hear stories that touch�

1 Like

Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by CanadaOrBust: 5:55am On Mar 13, 2020
Trump will be next - people who spent time with him have tested positive

1 Like

Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 13, 2020
Chai. cry

I drove approximately 8 hours today from San Diego to San Francisco and traffic was triple of what it used to be.
I've noticed that less people fly these days, even to make use of city buses and trains now, people dey fear.

Here in San Francisco, there's more panic because of the returned cruise ship.

Brace for harder times, folks.

3 Likes

Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Midas01: 6:01am On Mar 13, 2020
This Corona is a no respecter of persons.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:06am On Mar 13, 2020
Sorry mam ehya I told them this virus will reconfigure world politics and people in high places if you are poor don't worry about it. The virus is on a mission and you are too poor for the virus to concern you
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Makavelli25: 6:08am On Mar 13, 2020
Buharri where you dey na
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Jabioro: 6:09am On Mar 13, 2020
Where's Bubu,when is he going to be isolated from our system..abi ko to ni
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 13, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Sorry mam ehya I told them this virus will reconfigure world politics and people in high places if you are poor don't worry about it. The virus is on a mission and you are too poor for the virus to concern you

My amazement is that somewhere in a corner of a room, somebody has the cure to this pandemic but holding tight to it.
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by funmike83(f): 6:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Coro don go visit the first family. That virus no send anyone at all
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by funmike83(f): 6:19am On Mar 13, 2020
Awol1:

My amazement is that somewhere in a corner of a room, somebody has the cure to this pandemic but holding tight to it.
I heard Israel has gotten solution but yet to announce to the world
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 13, 2020
allthingsgood:
The cutest president in the world! Madam recover quick quick o before u hear stories that touch�

Oh, Jah Rastafari!

Must you post a comment? sad

Since when did Canada start having "Presidents"

I am tired. sad sad sad I am going back to bed.

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Valkrie: 6:32am On Mar 13, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Oh, Jah Rastafari!

Hah...you know if coro virus don enter him side?
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 13, 2020
funmike83:

I heard Israel has gotten solution but yet to announce to the world

They are waiting for the world to be wiped out.
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Opexzy: 6:36am On Mar 13, 2020
Mhennnnnn

Buhari I am not a fan but don't travel o... I don't wish you dead.

If bubu gets this virus.. He's not going to survive it... He's a perfect match for the virus' fatality... He is old and has underlying chronic health issues.
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:38am On Mar 13, 2020
Awol1:

Let the thing catch our politicians atleast half of them before they bring out the cure
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by chatinent: 6:43am On Mar 13, 2020
This virus is attacking rulers. E no go reach Aso Rock and Senate?
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ayo8(m): 6:45am On Mar 13, 2020
Jabioro:
Where's Bubu,when is he going to be isolated from our system..abi ko to ni

You want Abba Kyari and maman to officially takeover abii...
We still have seen or heard of any strict measures by the government to protect Nigerians from the virus.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by helinues: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2020
It seems like Western countries are competing on the number of affected cases
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by mu2sa2: 6:57am On Mar 13, 2020
J111333:
Chai. cry

I drove approximately 8 hours today from San Diego to San Francisco and traffic was triple of what it used to be.
I've noticed that less people fly these days, even to make use of city buses and trains now, people dey fear.

Here in San Francisco, there's more panic because of the returned cruise ship.

Brace for harder times, folks.
We are here in our dear native land of naija hale and heart. Not checking out, we dey here gidigba always. May God protect you, bros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by mu2sa2: 7:03am On Mar 13, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
GBAM! Shey the person wey hunger dey wire everyday get time to be thinking of exotic things like corona virus? Corona or no corona, things are the same for such folks.
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Randy100: 7:06am On Mar 13, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Trump will be next - people who spent time with him have tested positive
That is what you watched from CNN.
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by CanadaOrBust: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2020
Randy100:
That is what you watched from CNN.

No it is what is all over the internet and news organizations
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Randy100: 7:33am On Mar 13, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

No it is what is all over the internet and news organizations
I only watched that from Cnn and I beleived too that is where you watched it. I need a link to another news organisation that has the news cos I don't trust CNN with Trump news,they are too bias with him.
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by CanadaOrBust: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2020
Randy100:
I only watched that from Cnn and I beleived too that is where you watched it. I need a link to another news organisation that has the news cos I don't trust CNN with Trump news,they are too bias with him.

See below

Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by allthingsgood: 7:41am On Mar 13, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Oh, Jah Rastafari!

Shut up. Who call u here . Go sleep jor Sabi Sabi itk
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Randy100: 7:42am On Mar 13, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

See below
Alright, we are waiting.
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

Shut up. Who call u here . Go sleep jor Sabi Sabi itk

Hi, I am allthingsgood and I am a dullard.

grin
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by allthingsgood: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Hi, I am allthingsgood and I am a dullard.

grin

U don wake from ur slumber abi. olodo pataki grin
Re: Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

U don wake from ur slumber abi. olodo pataki grin

I don't banter with illiterates. Especially this early in the morning.

It is bad omen. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Russia & China Will Oust America & Europe From Africa / If You Kill Someone's Child In Gaza, You’ve Made A Few Hamas Members - Elon Musk / Breaking - Israel Says Army Ready To Go To War With Hezbollah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.