Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Huddah Monroe's Boobs Exposed As The Wind Lifted Her Top While She Posed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe's Boobs Exposed As The Wind Lifted Her Top While She Posed (1791 Views)

Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huddah Monroe's Boobs Exposed As The Wind Lifted Her Top While She Posed by titiloyeblog: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2019
Huddah Monroe's boobs exposed as the wind lifted her top while she posed for a photo

Huddah Monroe's boobs were exposed when the wind blew her top up as she posed for a photo.

The former Big Brother Africa star seemed to like the outcome after the wind disrupted her photoshoot and she showed off the photo, writing: " Why not".

She added: "The wind has refused to behave... Such a hater. You can hate but you can't kill my shine."

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/huddah-monroes-boobs-exposed-as-wind.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Huddah Monroe's Boobs Exposed As The Wind Lifted Her Top While She Posed by JasonScoolari: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2019
.....And I guess it was the wind that uploaded the pictures using your instagram account. Moronic fellow.

6 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe's Boobs Exposed As The Wind Lifted Her Top While She Posed by Nuclear99(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2019
Na dem
Re: Huddah Monroe's Boobs Exposed As The Wind Lifted Her Top While She Posed by Danaruz: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2019
My love for slim girls with thick ass and nice standing boobs grin

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe's Boobs Exposed As The Wind Lifted Her Top While She Posed by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2019
Did she want to expose the boobs before or not?

If not, why would she share the photo and not the one she actually initially intended to have if she is not fine with it?

Yeyebrities constituting forces that corrupt the populace and distract them from their true purpose on earth.

Emperor Imes is coming for you all. After his coming, the truth will be clear and many people will understand their true purpose of life and will be saved from the bondage of forces like you preventing them from achieving it.

The emperor will see to that by God's power! All forces like you will crumble and fall until the mission of Imes becomes dominant throughout the world.

Imes, we await your coming grin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Eve Esin Shares Beautiful Photos Of Her New Mansion / Ini Edo Shares Super Beautiful Pictures / Bbnaija: I Like Being Watched When I Am Having Sxx – Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.