Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Whatever You See You Become - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whatever You See You Become (162 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatever You See You Become by jonatoye(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Whatever you See you Become

WORD FOR TODAY
Whatever you see in every facet becomes the vision that rules your life. There is no man who grows beyond his vision; the limit of your vision in life is the summit of how far you will go in life!!!
Scriptural Reference
" The LORD said to Abram after Lot had parted from him, "Lift up your eyes from where you are and look north and south, east and west. All the land that you see I will give to you and your offspring forever. (Genesis 13:14-15 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your vision determines what your life will give birth to. Jacob understood this concept and applied it to get several flocks when he parted ways with Laban. His flocks brought forth lambs and kids streaked, speckled, and spotted because rods which he had peeled was placed in front of them (Gen 30:38-39).

The vision of a man determines the nature of his marriage, ministry and academics, career and his attitude in life. When the vision of a man in ministry is to become rich and wealthy he will place less value preparing men for godly use and eternity. Some men detest marriage while others treat their spouse with contempt because of what they have seen while growing.

Some people conclude based on things happening around them that education is a scam. Vision is what actually differentiate and classify men. It is a thing to have eyes it is another thing to see things. God is coming to you like He did Abraham,
"Lift up your eyes and look as far as you can see in all direction; all the land that you see I will give to you and your offspring forever".

Question For Meditation:
+ What is your vision in life?

Prayer Point:
Lord! Open my eyes to see and live in fulfillment of my mandate in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Whatever you see you become, your vision defines your life!!!

Have a visionary Friday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Lovely Performance At Authority 2.0(gospel Concert) / Believing The Word Of God / Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is Rabboni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.