Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is Rabboni - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is Rabboni (163 Views)

Dr. Abel Damina Revealed Something About Jesus. Jesus Was Poor, / Tani Jesu Nse - Jesu Ni Rabboni. / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is Rabboni by Primate7: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
WHO IS JESUS?
JESUS IS RABBONI
THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO MARK CHAPTER 10 VERSES 51 and 52 SAYS THAT: 51 And Jesus said, "What do you want Me to do for you?" The blind man said to Him, Rabboni (my Master), let me regain my sight." 52Jesus said to him, "Go; your faith [and confident trust in My power] has made you well." Immediately he regained his sight and began following Jesus on the road. [Is 42:6,7]
culled from Amplified Holy Bible, Large Print. 18/09/2019.

(1) (Reply)

Festival Of Wonders Revival / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday September 21, 2019 / Brace Yourselves For The Best Of Worship 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.