Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Why Am Yet To Appoint My Cabinet - Gov. Lalong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Am Yet To Appoint My Cabinet - Gov. Lalong (194 Views)

Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari / "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Am Yet To Appoint My Cabinet - Gov. Lalong by craix(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2019
The Governor of Plateau state, Barr. Simon Bako Lalong has assure the people of Plateau state that he is working on appointing cabinets who will work for next the 4 years of his current administration.

The Governor has been criticised for not appointing his cabinet members since he begin his 2nd term in office.

In an interview with Vanguard Newspaper, the Governor stated that;

It is on the basis of this direction that I would do my selection of commissioners, decide the kind of ministry, arrangement and combination that will best deliver for our people.

Immediately I got the preliminary report, I set the ball rolling and appointed the Secretary to the Government and the Chief of Staff who are the engine room.

So, technically, like I said during the swearing in of the Secretary to the Government and Chief of Staff, I have finished drafting out the list of my cabinet. I am only waiting for Mr. Speaker who travelled out of the country.

As soon as he is back, I will submit it to him. Once the Assembly screen and confirm the nominees, we will continue the implementation of the economic plan of the state.

These are some of the things that delayed the appointment of the commissioners.

You know for Politicians, some will say, I want to be there, I want to be here. This is not the issue of where you want to be, it is the issue of what can we do for the people of Plateau State in the next four years.

We have finished the first phase of our Rescue Agenda. In the next four years, we are moving to the last part of consolidating and leaving lasting legacies as we take the state to the next level.

Read More:
http://www.thenaijaface.com/2019/09/why-am-yet-to-appoint-my-cabinet-gov.html

Re: Why Am Yet To Appoint My Cabinet - Gov. Lalong by Chapelbeatz(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2019
Which of the state is he talking about?Is it the one that he doesnt stay in for a week.I doubt if that man knows what it is to be a governor.Shame on niger area.

(1) (Reply)

ICRC Partners TEF To Create Economic Opportunities In Conflict-prone Regions / Re: Fake Petition Against Justice John Tsoho, The Acting Chief Judge Of The Fede / Abandoned Projects: Emefiele, NDDC Mgt To Appear Before Reps C’ttee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.