Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi (23621 Views)

Plateau Killings: Nigerians Have The Right To Bear Arms In Self Defence – Falana / Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React / Zamfara Killings: Nigerians In UK Protest At The Nigeria High Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by skykenny: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2019
SuperBlack:
The mistake my mum made was marrying my father who's a Nigerian and even giving birth to me in Nigeria,
Do you need to display the hatred for your father even on social media?
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2019
fayose was better all the same.
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by digital5: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2019
Who is investigating who, mr vc stop fooling yourself.
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by AgreatMan: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2019
Aww
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by JamiuKabir: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2019
useless government.
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by holuphisayor(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
drag her well well, nigerian politicians are shameless.
Ekiti women should even curse her and share the video online. Nonsense
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by Risingblue008(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
I felt cold immediately I watched dat video, really,shame on our government,
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by Mboi: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
Confused people. If it's Fayose's wife now, heaven will fall. You people chose them so stop complaining.
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by amazemanuno: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
I need someone to explain to Nigerians;... if students peaceful demonstration in Nigerian institutions of learning is now a crime?!

A situation whereby the government failed in his duty of providing electric power supply and good infrastructures;

killings and violence everywhere by those who are suppose to protect the citizen is now trending...Why?

Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by shogsman(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
AS usual the agitation begins and end on social media,the level of cowardice in this country is despicable that’s why our so called government treat us like playthings,dozens of innocent people has been killed by security operatives over the years and all we do is type and type.
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by owila4luv(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
if they see armed robbers, kidnappers, bandits they will run, there powers lies with arm less civilians angry angry
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by fela4live: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
SuperBlack:
The mistake my mum made was marrying my father who's a Nigerian and even giving birth to me in Nigeria,
Its not too late you can disown your father and mother.

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by SolarHub(m): 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
My country Nigeria shall be great again.

Check my signature asap
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by RexTramadol1: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
In as much as this is bad

One sided narrative is not healthy for sound judgement

Killing is outrightly wrong...... culprits should be brought to book

But protest over light should not get outside school campus

I remember when we don't have light in ife, we grounded activities on campus

But the First Lady ought to grant the aggrieved students audience

But deep down, students who have been involved in one aluta or another can attest to the fact that when it turns awry, students quickly exonerate themselves from faults whereas they might be the cause some of the time

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by seyilabi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Security agencies now take instructions from governor wife.
Buhari has destroyed everything in Nigeria.
What has Buhari got to do with this? It seems you see him every night in your dreams. Buhari kill u dere.
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
seyilabi:

What has Buhari got to do with this? It seems you see him every night in your dreams. Buhari keep u deer.
everything. what has he done since it was reported that a governor wife ordered Police to murder unarmed protesters?
why won't the governor wife do that when the president body language always send out the message that you are above the law and you can do whatever you feel like and get away with it as long as you are on same side with the president
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
SuperBlack:

Dead on arrival,

Yoruba people can't die for their own,

IPOB died for Nnamdi Kalu,

Hausa people continue dying for the other man

Leave Yoruba people and their problem alone. Why are you crying more than the bereaved ?
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by seyilabi(m): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

everything. what has he done since it was reported that a governor wife ordered Police to murder unarmed protesters?
why won't the governor wife do that when the president body language always send out the message that you are above the law and you can do whatever you feel like and get away with it as long as you are on same side with the president
You made a valid point but I believe this case can be handled at state level. Thanks
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Fayose's wife wouldn't ve behaved this way.
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
seyilabi:

You made a valid point but I believe this case can be handled at state level. Thanks
state level? FG is in charge of the police . state government can't even sanction them so how will they handle it? can we rule out bias when the wife of the state governor is a party to this case

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
The First lady was said to have visited the area for another event, when the SUG President requested she addressed the protesting students.

An eyewitness told Igbere TV that the students went berserk after one of the security officers reportedly slapped the SUG president, prompting them to retaliate.

this as i said before, is what happens when there is so much focus on corporal punishment.
people cannot think or reason outside of violent confrontation.

men with guns slapped the SUG president. the response of educated students [who are supposed to have more sense than our idiot police] was to behave in an even more thuggish manner

in any event, the police all know which of them did this. the guy is in the one chance.

this has happened before - with buknor akerele

https://allafrica.com/stories/200005170208.html
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by switspin(f): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
The story will soon be that PDP is trying to frame her up
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by Nostradamus: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jobsfornigerian:
Nigerians are beginning to stand up to their rights
for where??

Maximum two/three weeks everything go normal cool

Nigerians go soon forget this ekiti first lady's issue. That's how it was with kolade Johnson(k-low).
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
embarassed

I watched the videos and I didn't see where she ordered police to kill and if that was not recorded, why will she order police to kill protester just like that without Any attack? even Military woman won't give that order

the npf have all the blames Even though it was reported that they used all means including teargas to dispersed the students. why would the npf called for reinforce if the student don't attacked them?

I condemned the police brutality but I refuse to side the students that the police started the brutality without provocation from the overzealous students
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by Hedonisco: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Fayose's wife wouldn't ve behaved this way.

Fayemi and his useless wife are snotty elitists. Everyone knows that.
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by sukar886: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
as a first lady of a state, why not address them and calm the situation, why are these people so wicked and heartless, and her own children are in abroad schooling, too bad... we Nigerians need to wake up, and put stop to all this
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by Basher8583: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Nigeria is beyond redemption, it is completely finished

You can Jaapaa just like your colleagues. But when they start killing you there don't expect the same failed Nigeria to come to your aid. Mumu
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by wofayouths(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
Booked grin

*modified*
Chai...that guy above me wicked....wey i don de celebrate already say i be FTC grin anyway STC no bad sha grin grin

Now to the topic at hand. I think Nigerian police officers should be sent to psychiatric hospital one by one for sanity check, too many of them are armed lu.na.tics in black robes....na im make i de run anytime i see police, no be only yahoo boy de japa for olopa o! grin those officers no get good conduct, dem be bad news..... grin

You can imagine police using life bullet on unharmed citizens. It's getting out of hand. I noticed somebody must die if there was a peaceful protest in Nigeria. May God Help us oo
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
The useless office of so-called "" First Lady""has claimed four precious lives in Ekiti state alone. It is only in black man's world ,especially in Nigeria that unelected people hold offices. How can we develop as a people and as a nation when we are being openly robbed by these polithiefians.

Office of any "first lady"" is just another avenue to siphon public funds. We cannot even protest against the obvious oppression again without being killed. The message is now very clear, protest of any kind will be confronted with brutal force. The plan is to shut our mouths while we are being raped by our oppressors.

The Ekiti state government must be held responsible for the death of those students. The heartless Mrs Fayemi was even trying to defend the barbaric actions of those murderous policemen attached to her "office" and this makes the whole unfortunate saga more painful.

Students have been protesting in Hong Kong for several weeks now. Their police have never used a single live bullet on those students. Why are we blaming South Africans if our own police can snuff live out of any Nigerian without remorse.

Nigerians!!! It is time to end this oppression. The killers of those students ,including the wife of Ekiti state governor, must be brought to book and made to account for their actions.
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by Sheriman(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:
The useless office of so-called "" First Lady""has claimed four precious lives in Ekiti state alone. It is only in black man's world ,especially in Nigeria that unelected people hold offices. How can we develop as a people and as a nation when we are being openly robbed by these polithiefians.

Office of any "first lady"" is just another avenue to siphon public funds. We cannot even protest against the obvious oppression again without being killed. The message is now very clear, protest of any kind will be confronted with brutal force. The plan is to shut our mouths while we are being raped by our oppressors.

The Ekiti state government must be held responsible for the death of those students. The heartless Mrs Fayemi was even trying to defend the barbaric actions of those murderous policemen attached to her "office" and this makes the whole unfortunate saga more painful.

Students have been protesting in Hong Kong for several weeks now. Their police have never used a single live bullet on those students. Why are we blaming South Africans if our own police can snuff live out of any Nigerian without remorse.

Nigerians!!! It is time to end this oppression. The killers of those students ,including the wife of Ekiti state governor, must be brought to book and made to account for their actions.

Only on Nairaland we rants and nothing will happen.
RIP to the Dead
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
I totally condemn the reprehensible act of the policemen who shot the students in cold blood and I call for their immediate identification and arraignment for murder.

However, I want to beg to make these observations:

FUOYE is a federal university but the students chose to carry their grievance to the State Governor’s wife who was unfortunate to be at the right place at the wrong time. Her mission was noble to empower women and I expect that the students should’ve added color to the event and warmed their way into her heart and not insist that she addressed them.

What exactly would have been the end result of the protest if the First Lady hadn’t come to Oye? Would the students have made away with wanton destruction of properties in the name of protest? Was there need for them to resort to violence? Is there an unwritten rule that protests must be violent?

Placards to Federal Ministry of Education in the state or worst case scenario, the Government House would have been a better alternative. I am not from Ekiti and I do not speak for the First Lady but what is wrong is wrong concerning the actions of the students.
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
RexTramadol1:
In as much as this is bad

One sided narrative is not healthy for sound judgement

Killing is outrightly wrong...... culprits should be brought to book

But protest over light should not get outside school campus

I remember when we don't have light in ife, we grounded activities on campus

But the First Lady ought to grant the aggrieved students audience

But deep down, students who have been involved in one aluta or another can attest to the fact that when it turns awry, students quickly exonerate themselves from faults whereas they might be the cause some of the time
.. Does all these things you wrote here justifies the shooting of unarmed students by the police?.What happened to rubber bullets and teargas?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law / Bawa: "EFCC Is Investigating Source Of Money Used In Buying Nomination Forms" / UK Prosecutors Accuse Ekweremadu Of Attempting To Buy Kidney For £7,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.