Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi (23629 Views)

Plateau Killings: Nigerians Have The Right To Bear Arms In Self Defence – Falana / Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React / Zamfara Killings: Nigerians In UK Protest At The Nigeria High Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by enemyofprogress: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Basher8583:

You can Jaapaa just like your colleagues. But when they start killing you there don't expect the same failed Nigeria to come to your aid. Mumu
you've been noticed, now go and collect your pay from your masters ode
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Sheriman:

Only on Nairaland we rants and nothing will happen.
RIP to the Dead

At least we are ranting! It is definitely better than keeping quite ,the ultimate goal of our oppressors. It is not enough to just say " Rip to the Dead" . I think we all need to "rant' for our oppressors to know that we aren't all dead and out !
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by SuperBlack: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
skykenny:

Do you need to display the hatred for your father even on social media?

Not Hatred Sir

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by Yusfunoble(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
SuperBlack:
The mistake my mum made was marrying my father who's a Nigerian and even giving birth to me in Nigeria,

So technically you’re born by mistake? grin

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by RevBright(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
I think we should be fair in judgement when an issue like that of Oye Ekiti occurs, we are talking about human life here and i dont think any sane human being should politicise it.

I was at the venue when the incident started and I am one of the victims of their stones which hits me on the chest, i can categorically tell you that Erelu Bisi Fayemi knew nothing about it because she was still addressing Oye ekiti women when the students came around and demanded entry into the hall which is the Civic Centre in Oye, mind you this is a fenced compound with a gate. The security men did their job by preventing them(Not by gun shot).
They were shouting at the security personnel, poining their hands at them, in the face of all these the security men did not raise their hands or guns.

Immediately the students started throwing Stones and different harmful object at the police men who were inside the premises. As a result of this the people who were outside ran inside this causing a little pandemonium in the hall.

As a result of harmful objects been thrown the police threw tear gas to disperse them, making everyone uncomfortable, yet the students did not disperse. This is how the whole film started.

There was no record of killing during the period the first lady spent in that community.
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by TempleHouse: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
The same lord that humiliated Ambode and his wife for disrespecting the man of God will grant Fayemi and his blood suckling wife the hell punishment.
Insha-Allah !
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by Frankchinonso: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Good one
Re: FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi by Frankchinonso: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
BleedingPen:

Nigerians are demanding justice and a thorough investigation into the killing of students of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE), Ekiti State, Igbere TV reports.

This is even as the Governor's Wife, Bisi Fayemi, is being dragged on social media for reportedly ordering the shooting, an allegation she has since denied.

Igbere TV had reported that the students were protesting lack of electricity and water on their campus, when they had a clash with the police attached to the Governor’s wife convoy.

The First was said to have visited the area for another event, when the SUG President requested she addressed the protesting students.

An eyewitness told Igbere TV that the students went berserk after one of the security officers reportedly slapped the SUG president, prompting them to retaliate.

The once peaceful protest got violent, as the police officers called for reinforcements with at least two armoured vehicles, cracking down on the runaway students.

At least, four students lost their lives in the incident which last for hours, with many injured still lying in different hospitals within Oye town, Ekiti State.

The incident forced the university to proscribe the student union activities, shut down the school indefinitely, and ordered the students to vacate their halls of residence.

Meanwhile, the university Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Kayode Soremekun, has constituted a panel to unravel the circumstances leading to the Tuesday’s protest by students and the alleged attack on Bisi Fayemi.

The vice-chancellor said that the 12-man investigative panel headed by Prof. Abayomi Fasina, a Deputy Vice-Chancellor in the institution, would also suggest ways to prevent a recurrence, reports Igbere TV.

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/nigerians-demand-justice-over-fuoye-killings-drag govs-wife/

We are watching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition / South-East Senators Caution Nnamdi Kanu On Bail Conditions / Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.