Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja (40596 Views)

You’ve Power To Stop Criminal Trial Against Kanu, Ejimakor Begs Tinubu / The Moment Remi Tinubu Resumed Work At Aso Rock / Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by surveyorng: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2019
This man will not stop to amaze me...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by netflicks(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Naija and political comedy ...Buhari and his selective kworuption fight.. if u are not with them u are kworupt, if u join them your sins are forgiven.

This is what some folks are celebrating as good governance...tufiakpa!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by kenodrill: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Shameless dino...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2019
Comedian. Meanwhile Champions league is back for Dstv and Gotv users check my last topic for upgrade
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by iamtizziano1(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2019
That donest t concern me, either but whoever sold a calculator to my grandmother as iphone your days are numbered����

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by Reference(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2019
Of course weak institutions will always be toyed with.
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
Lol this man and drama sha.

BTW attempted suicide is a prosecutable crime in Nigeria? Wonderful.

YES!
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by adedayourt(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2019
Coem and ans for your alleged crime u suddenly bcame cripple.

Tomorrow u on twitter spewing, attending various functions.

Oct 3, u ll walk in cripple with another complain again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2019
Dino, this is the government you brought upon Nigerians and yourself!!!

Goodluck Jonathan treated you guys with respect but you all treated him with disdain

Now you are accused of criminality

What a pity

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by mozona(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2019
i tire for this guy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by Josephemma2(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2019
Aaah, this man can lie for African
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by HimName: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2019
IPOB's president. grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by Platony(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2019
Anytime I see dis man with him Zee World acting....

I dey remember wetin him do GEJ & PDP,....

God is wonderful.

Karma is a bitch indeed. cool
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by faithfull18(f): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2019
Lol.
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2019
Sanchez01:

It is a crime...
it’s idiotic. A person who attempts suicide should be given therapy not throwing in jail where they will get more depressed and suicidal. Nigeria is a joke of suicide is really a crime.
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by Badonasty(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2019
TrendVibes:
Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District on Thursday, September 12th informed the FCT High Court in Apo, Abuja, that he was injured and could not stand in the dock to continue his criminal trial.

The senator is facing a six count criminal charges of attempted suicide, escape from police custody, damage to police property, mischief’s, and threat to public servants.

The trial judge had at last sitting on May 28, 2019 adjourned the case to September 11, 18 and October 3, 2019 for continuation of hearing and examination of witnesses by the defence counsel.

But Melaye was “assisted” to enter the court room by two of his aides who claimed he could not walk alone.

Benson Igbanoi (who stood in for Mike Ozekhome) informed the trial court that he was injured in the last Governorship primary election conducted in Lokoja last week Tuesday when gunmen invaded the stadium, venue of the primary.

Justice Sylvester Orji, in his ruling, accepted the defendant’s plea and adjourned to October 3 and 10, 2019, for the defendant to open and close his case.

https://www.042hits.com/dino-melaye-unable-to-stand-at-resumed-hearing-of-his-criminal-trial-in-abuja/

lol....this guy should consider a career in Nollywood
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by 2shure: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2019
Unless its not the dino i know. Once it involves court case. Gbam...tragedy must happen. Rain or shine.
Award winning

Best stuntman
Onground stuntman
Acting stuntman
Assistant stuntman
All goes to di
Di
Di
Dino melaye
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2019
I am not aware that Dino was on wheelchair during campaigns in his failed governorship bid.
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by muykem: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2019
But he will be able to stand in appeal tribunal to defend his annulled election.
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by Arysexy(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2019
Let Dino exploit all the loopholes in our bastardized judicial system to his advantage just as Buhari exploited the lacuna in our Electoral law to evade his certificateless status that disqualified him to be president.

I don go swear affidavit of PhD sef, na to wear gown snap with some choir members remain now.
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by BluntBoy(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2019
I am beginning to like this man grin

He is a childish clown grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by ebonytarki(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2019
Wait, he has a criminal trial ongoing yet he wants to contest for governorship? What kinda country are we living in?
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2019
This man think say governorship race is based on "mr speaker"
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by bluefilm: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2019
This man is just too comical.
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by Jabioro: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2019
Dino Melaye!The stunt bearer!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by PrincessB1(f): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2019
Dino Dino grin grin

Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by lordswill03: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2019
And it seems it gas been working out for him. One day is for the owner of the house. He should continue
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by dia4iam(m): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2019
E fun weyrey latori boya ko nii ta ji angry grin
Re: Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja by dantajay: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2019
Newshubs:
Hnmmm
It appear we have more Comedians in this country than the people watching their shows. At point I think a Talent Hunt Show Business will not be a bad idea since the market is already ripe

Anyway, get a PROFESSIONAL Logo for your Product or Business for 1k Only. Offer Available Today Only. See beneath this post for my WhatsApp link

How can some reach you for business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly / Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.