Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Elozonam Will Win Bbnaija And He Will Be Our Next Minister Of Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elozonam Will Win Bbnaija And He Will Be Our Next Minister Of Power (535 Views)

All Eyes On Edun, As He Possibly Becomes The Next Minister Of Finance / Wike May Be The Next Minister Of FCT / Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elozonam Will Win Bbnaija And He Will Be Our Next Minister Of Power by tsephanyah(f): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2019
I wish that will happen.

Re: Elozonam Will Win Bbnaija And He Will Be Our Next Minister Of Power by PabloAndreas(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2019
Was about to curse you now until i checked your profile
Re: Elozonam Will Win Bbnaija And He Will Be Our Next Minister Of Power by meobizy(f): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
Why? Is this female not from that region that wants to ban the show because of sexual content? So those hypocrites manage to watch it regardless?

Edit: Wait o, this is probably a catfish. I'm sure it is.
Re: Elozonam Will Win Bbnaija And He Will Be Our Next Minister Of Power by forgiveness: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
I wish that will happen.

Why? Tired of one Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Apc Moves To Disrupt Election Tribunal / What Yul Edochie Said About Nigeria Youths Will Leave You Thinking / Wike: Rivers State Will Resist Any Attempt To Annex Her Oil Wells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.