Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? (30328 Views)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? / What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? / What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by trojanking(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2010
Greetings everyone!

I am seriously in need of business ideas! I have capital worth of 5 million Naira at present and I am looking at what to invest in (making it up to 10million will be till January 2011 so I am sure of 10million on or before January 2011) So I must start something on or before January 30th because money is also hard to come by. This thought have made me come to a conclusion that "Making money is much easier than investing it for profit".

Though I have thought of several investments and but like new ideas with a little analysis if possible. At first, I came to a conclusion of investing in what you know best. I will say I am familiar with computer's and did some computer classes in some schools even if I didn't finish. I am not a programmer but I can build websites in html and I know a little about php and java script (interpreting php and java script even if I can't write them hope you understand). I also know how to solve all my computer software problems via google search. To make a long story short I have above average idea of a computer user and minimal idea about computer repairs and accessories.

My investment plan.

I want to invest in computer sales and accessories. Making by shop a showroom for major laptops / computer brands and accessories (which includes camera and mobile phones). But I am hesitant because I don't know where to buy good laptops from at cheap price and resell as a wholesaler and retailer. I got this idea from clothes business many Nigerians import clothes and sell in Lagos Island and Yaba from china but boutiques in Ikeja and VI sell more expensive clothes than in Lagos island. From my rating I think the boutiques around Ikeja and VI are selling better quality clothes in that case they are selling at high price and because of the cost of shop and packaging of the shops (interior designs, air conditioners and sculpture to wear their product for sampling). NB: at present i have shop for 1.5million per year in Ikeja salvation road and i also can get a shop in Yaba

So the whole idea of laptop is as follows: I get the laptop and accessories and distribute to people in computer village etc and also sell in my own show room which will look like one of the Sony outlets in terms of beauty and arrangements you see in Nigeria around Ikeja. My problems are where to get the laptops and accessories at cheap rate because checking some sites in US i come to realize that the prices in USA are kind of cheaper by 10,000 Naira while some are even more expensive than the ones in computer village. Please I need advise for this reason because I am not sure of Dubai Business and quality. By the way I will be traveling to Dubai to do my own feasibility studies by November 20th and will leave Dubai to UK for by the 25th for same purpose.

My second investment plan is breweries, i.e been a distributor of breweries, Guinness and coca cola products. I know of someone who does same thing and at worst she sells 100 crates of star, Gulder etc in a day with a profit of 200 to 300 Naira per crate so at worst after the first 3 months of it, I feel i can make up to 300,000 to 600,000 Naira per month at the rate of 100 crates and above a month. (If i make 200 Naira per crate then i can make up to 600k monthly but selling 50 crates daily is 300k which is not too bad for a while depending on the location) that is if i make profit of 200 minimum on each crate. But the start up cost with breweries is about 3.5million Naira as heard from a friend. I think cocacola is 1.5million Guinness is around 2million totaling 7million and a warehouse can be around 1million to 1.5million a year. Which I think its a good business if i have two staffs and one manager. The risk is minimal because they can only steal the drinks which can be minimized by taking stock in and stock out on daily basis which can be done by family member of trusted person to be paid daily of around 500 Naira for counting in the morning and 500 in the evening.

Please if you have any idea of any business I can invest in please let me know or tell me what you think about the above two. Your ideas and advise are welcome. I prefer open ideas in the forum so others can learn from it as I have elaborated to the shortest I can above, so anyone can see from my view and respond openly.
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by trojanking(m): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2010
Please I need advise, I have managed to raise 15 milion naira since started this post can someone give me advise
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by icme: 1:51am On Nov 13, 2010
i have a project worth over N60m with an initial capital of N9-N10m
kindly reach me on
ola.icme@yahoo.com

and i'll furnish you with all the necessary details
the project is highly feasible and very profitable.
the numbers and facts will speak for themselves
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by fridayking(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2010
Coming Online to put such an offer is risky you know, you have to be carful,  i can advice that investing into business is not only money,

1. business franshincing: Look for a lucrative business sector in nigerian partner with tham , example are fast food like mr bigs, etc
    becase the have successed all you do is get a location where you want the business to be collected and the pay the requires sum and tearms,
    this is not what i can say all in this platform,

2. Food packaging: you can start a breaking business (bread production) or chichi managing the numbers of people in lagos and how much you can make doing this,

3. Agricuture: can start an Animal farming

And lot more if you can me on (08056285344)

Other Business you can Do,
the most simplest and quick to start,

Forex investment/Partnership:

However, this is my advise for you, if you can learn forex you can earn even or than that,  i am not a forex trainer,  but i trade forex for a living
Make 20% Minimun Returns on investment,  this is my worst month

20% return is achiveable,  i personally earn that in 1 week,  with my lettle forex trading secret that reqiures only 30min a day,

let say you invest $5000 (N 750,000) with a return of 20% monthly you earn cool $1000 (N1500). this is 3 time of what you wanted,

Plz, dont even think of getting this system,  for i dont sell my Trading system, but can partner with you to earn ,  YES.

NOTE: IF You are interested call me on 08056285344

Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by monopolist: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2010
INVEST IN PLANTATION AGRICULTURE STARTING WITH 2 HECTARES OF CASSAVA AND MAIZE FOR #360,000 and after 1 year you can make over #1Million.

#3.6 Million=#10 Million after 1 year

2 Hectare will multiply to over 32 Hectares of Plantation in 5 years.

let me have your e/mail for a detailed Business Proposal wc i will send to you

kingolusola@gmail.com
FOOD FOR LIFE PROJECT
OKE-ODAN PLANTATION
OFF IDIROKO ROAD
OGUN STATE
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by ologun01(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2010
Hi

invest in my biz and i wld gve u a guarantee monthly return of 10% of whatever you invest for 12 months with ur principal back at the end of the 12 months, mail me @ ologun01@yahoo.com for more info
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by sgsltd(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2010
i have bee watching your tread for longtime, i can give you 10% monthly with N50,000,000 worth of property colatera.for your money safty text 07042254882 i will call you myself.Thanks
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by trojanking(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2010
monopolist:

INVEST IN PLANTATION AGRICULTURE STARTING WITH 2 HECTARES OF CASSAVA AND MAIZE FOR #360,000 and after 1 year you can make over #1Million.

#3.6 Million=#10 Million after 1 year

2 Hectare will multiply to over 32 Hectares of Plantation in 5 years.

let me have your e/mail for a detailed Business Proposal wc i will send to you

kingolusola@gmail.com
FOOD FOR LIFE PROJECT
OKE-ODAN PLANTATION
OFF IDIROKO ROAD
OGUN STATE

Please explain more about the hectares how will it multiple? I have also sent you an email.
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by sgsltd(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2010
you will receive my mail soon.Thanks
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by trojanking(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2010
fridayking:

Coming Online to put such an offer is risky you know, you have to be carful,  i can advice that investing into business is not only money,

1. business franshincing: Look for a lucrative business sector in nigerian partner with tham , example are fast food like mr bigs, etc
    becase the have successed all you do is get a location where you want the business to be collected and the pay the requires sum and tearms,
    this is not what i can say all in this platform,

2. Food packaging: you can start a breaking business (bread production) or chichi managing the numbers of people in lagos and how much you can make doing this,

3. Agricuture: can start an Animal farming

And lot more if you can me on (08056285344)

Other Business you can Do,
the most simplest and quick to start,

Forex investment/Partnership:

However, this is my advise for you, if you can learn forex you can earn even or than that,  i am not a forex trainer,  but i trade forex for a living
Make 20% Minimun Returns on investment,  this is my worst month

20% return is achiveable,  i personally earn that in 1 week,  with my lettle forex trading secret that reqiures only 30min a day,

let say you invest $5000 (N 750,000) with a return of 20% monthly you earn cool $1000 (N1500). this is 3 time of what you wanted,

Plz, dont even think of getting this system,  for i dont sell my Trading system, but can partner with you to earn ,  YES.

NOTE: IF You are interested call me on 08056285344

For the fast foods, someone told me that Mr. Biggs is a federal government thing so from my view tanterlizers and chicken republic which is also growing fast would be better. But the problem is that, the cost of leasing which can cost up to 5million for 2yrs or 3yrs depending on the location and most landlords lease for not less than 3yrs when it comes to leasing in Lagos state where i base. Cost of building the to their taste? and staff salary and maintenance should be put into consideration too. DO you have an idea of the monthly profit ?

Please can you give me details about the agriculture and food packaging?
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by seyosci: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2010
I have a detailed proposal i wanted to submit to the bank, on how to invest in production of groundnut oil and groundnut cake, call me on 08035153370 if you interested, cheers
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by sgsltd(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2010
FISH FARMING

FINGERLINE N20 EACH
1000 FINGERLING = N 20,000
FEEDING AND WORK MANSHIP = N100,000 - N150,000 +RENTING OF POND
DURATION 90-120 DAYS

HAVESTING
1KG =350,000
2 FISH CAN WEIGTH 3KG
1000 FISH WEIGHT 1500 KG
TOTAL SALE= N525,000

PROFIT N525,000 -N170,000
TOTAL PROFIT=N355,000

2. TO START PARTNERSHIP OF EATRY COST UP TO N50m BUT LUCRATIVE
THANKS
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by adasco: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2010
Hello friend,there is business going on at my end presently if you can invest N2m in it I promise you of nothing less than 18% returns on this investment and within 4 to 6wks you will get your money back. For more details please call 07043509887 or mail me @ lekky20022002@yahoo.com
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by omolayo1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2010
EARTH MOVING EQUIPMENTS SUCH BULLDOZER, EXCAVATOR, PAYLOADER, GRADER, ROLLER, CARRIER ETC ARE PRODUCTS OF CATERPILLAR, VOLVO, KOMASU, TEREX, JBC ETC.
THEY ARE WIDELY USED BY CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES AND PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS IN LAND PREPARATION SUCH AS BUSH CLEARING,CUTTING AND LEVELING, EXCAVATING AND OTHER PROJECTS AT AN ENORMOUS COST ASSOCIATED WITH THE INDUSTRY.
WITH MY EXPERIENCES IN THE BIZ THAT DEALS WITH EQUIPMENT RENTAL AND LEASING,IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE BUSINESS IS VERY LUCRATIVE WITH HIGH RETURNS ON INVESTMENT. FOR EXAMPLE, A GRADE "A" BULLDOZER OR EXCAVATOR CAN PAYBACK IT ORIGINAL INVESTMENT IN LESS THAN ONE YEAR OF USAGE, AND CAN STILL BE RE-SOLD AT ITS ALMOST ORIGINAL INVESTMENT COST.
YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO THIS WORLD ASPECT OF BIZ,
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by lucidang(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2010
hey bro, if u ask me, i will say stick to ur drinks distributorship idea, it is a safe landing, i have similar funds and that's where i am resting my funds for a start, i think the risk profile is less compared with others mentioned above,

u just have to put in some control measures, for me i intend to go work as an intern with one major distributor for a few weeks to understudy the business before i start, if u have got time, i would recommend u do the same,

best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by trojanking(m): 3:49am On Nov 17, 2010
@lucida_ng thanks for the encouragement and advise. if you come accross more details please let me know. Do you know the current cost of becoming a distributor for all the major sellers like breweries, coca cola, Guiness and others if you know.

@adasco email me your proposal i have sent you an email
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by mrwilson(m): 1:40am On Feb 18, 2015
trojanking:
Greetings everyone!

I am seriously in need of business ideas! I have capital worth of 5 million Naira at present and I am looking at what to invest in (making it up to 10million will be till January 2011 so I am sure of 10million on or before January 2011) So I must start something on or before January 30th because money is also hard to come by. This thought have made me come to a conclusion that "Making money is much easier than investing it for profit".

Though I have thought of several investments and but like new ideas with a little analysis if possible. At first, I came to a conclusion of investing in what you know best. I will say I am familiar with computer's and did some computer classes in some schools even if I didn't finish. I am not a programmer but I can build websites in html and I know a little about php and java script (interpreting php and java script even if I can't write them hope you understand). I also know how to solve all my computer software problems via google search. To make a long story short I have above average idea of a computer user and minimal idea about computer repairs and accessories.

My investment plan.

I want to invest in computer sales and accessories. Making by shop a showroom for major laptops / computer brands and accessories (which includes camera and mobile phones). But I am hesitant because I don't know where to buy good laptops from at cheap price and resell as a wholesaler and retailer. I got this idea from clothes business many Nigerians import clothes and sell in Lagos Island and Yaba from china but boutiques in Ikeja and VI sell more expensive clothes than in Lagos island. From my rating I think the boutiques around Ikeja and VI are selling better quality clothes in that case they are selling at high price and because of the cost of shop and packaging of the shops (interior designs, air conditioners and sculpture to wear their product for sampling). NB: at present i have shop for 1.5million per year in Ikeja salvation road and i also can get a shop in Yaba

So the whole idea of laptop is as follows: I get the laptop and accessories and distribute to people in computer village etc and also sell in my own show room which will look like one of the Sony outlets in terms of beauty and arrangements you see in Nigeria around Ikeja. My problems are where to get the laptops and accessories at cheap rate because checking some sites in US i come to realize that the prices in USA are kind of cheaper by 10,000 Naira while some are even more expensive than the ones in computer village. Please I need advise for this reason because I am not sure of Dubai Business and quality. By the way I will be traveling to Dubai to do my own feasibility studies by November 20th and will leave Dubai to UK for by the 25th for same purpose.

My second investment plan is breweries, i.e been a distributor of breweries, Guinness and coca cola products. I know of someone who does same thing and at worst she sells 100 crates of star, Gulder etc in a day with a profit of 200 to 300 Naira per crate so at worst after the first 3 months of it, I feel i can make up to 300,000 to 600,000 Naira per month at the rate of 100 crates and above a month. (If i make 200 Naira per crate then i can make up to 600k monthly but selling 50 crates daily is 300k which is not too bad for a while depending on the location) that is if i make profit of 200 minimum on each crate. But the start up cost with breweries is about 3.5million Naira as heard from a friend. I think cocacola is 1.5million Guinness is around 2million totaling 7million and a warehouse can be around 1million to 1.5million a year. Which I think its a good business if i have two staffs and one manager. The risk is minimal because they can only steal the drinks which can be minimized by taking stock in and stock out on daily basis which can be done by family member of trusted person to be paid daily of around 500 Naira for counting in the morning and 500 in the evening.

Please if you have any idea of any business I can invest in please let me know or tell me what you think about the above two. Your ideas and advise are welcome. I prefer open ideas in the forum so others can learn from it as I have elaborated to the shortest I can above, so anyone can see from my view and respond openly.
I have a project worth 150million which in return the investor in entitled to a weekly revenue of 10million in a span of two years. If interested you can reach me on 08135299348 or send a mail to resurgentcrude@gmail.com and i will furnish you with details after which you can decide if to partner or not. But I assure you its something profitable
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by mrwilson(m): 1:43am On Feb 18, 2015
Idea is the only thing that keeps the world moving. I have a project worth 150million which in return the investor is entitled to a weekly revenue of 10million in a span of two years. If interested you can reach me on 08135299348 or send a mail to resurgentcrude@gmail.com and i will furnish you with details after which you can decide if to partner or not. But I assure you its something real and profitable
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by Pesuzok(m): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
trojanking:
Please I need advise, I have managed to raise 15 milion naira since started this post can someone give me advise

Hi, which business did you finally invest in
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by rexandyke(m): 5:31am On Nov 03, 2017
Hello, I found a great article that I hope will help you in choosing ideas to invest your millions in. this post contains fresh ideas that will make millions for you.

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/a-few-million-investment-ideas.html?m=1
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by iamolex002: 6:42am On Nov 03, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lostin Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by Zonabet: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
I make nothing less than 3million naira every month .. started with a capital of just N100k ... If you want us to be business partners ...call me on 08063831475 and I will teach you how to make millions like I've been doing. You need to be within my state of residence though so we could be seeing each other from time to time and discussing business. You don't even need all that millions of naira to become richer , all you need to become a millionaire is just N100k. Call me or chat me on 08063831475 if u r interested
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by SmartRetailApp(m): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
In order not to stress yourself so much about what business is good, you can just invest in real estate. Buy land and resell later. You can also buy farmland and plant crops on it, come back after a year and smile. Am a real estate consultant, if you need a farmland or property in either Oyo state, ibadan, ogun, abeokuta, or lagos state, call or whatsapp https:///2348068506972
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by TheSparrow: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
There are several businesses you can start and run profitably in Nigeria. Below are four that readily comes to mind:

1. Rice Milling: One of the best businesses one can venture into in Nigeria today is parboiled rice production (Rice Milling).

Nigerians currently consume over 5 million metric tons, which is equivalent to over 100 million 50Kg bags of rice annually. With the current population growth rate of Nigeria, the consumption of rice is estimated to reach about 35 million metric tons (700 million 50Kg bags) by the year 2050.

There is high demand for rice in Nigeria. With a population of over 180 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large and growing market for rice.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice.

New entrants into the rice milling industry that can produce good quality parboiled rice will have an evergreen market waiting to be sold to.

2. Drinking Water Production: Another good business that does very well in Nigeria is drinking water production (Bottled water and Sachet Water).

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

3. Poultry Farming: Poultry farming is yet another business that gives good returns on investment.

Poultry farming has risen to become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. This aspect of livestock farming, if set-up and managed properly, provides legitimate continuous income for entrepreneurs within a short period of time. There are over 160 million consumers in Nigeria and over one billion in Africa. This provides a large, growing and sustainable market for poultry farmers in Nigeria, and Africa in general.

4. Pounded Yam Flour Production: Pounded yam flour is another product that you can chose the invest in its production.

Pounded yam is a popular delicacy produced from boiled yam tubers, and is consumed by many people across Africa. However, a lot of people, especially the middle class find it difficult to prepare pounded yam the traditional way which involves boiling yam, pounding it in a mortar using a piston, until it becomes a succulent dough.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically processed, easy to prepare and well packaged food products like yam flour.

You can read more about these businesses via the links below:

1. Rice Milling Business In Nigeria

2. Bottled Water Production In Nigeria

3. Starting A Poultry Farming Business In Nigeria

4. Pounded Yam flour production in nigeria

Wishing you all the best in your quest.
Re: What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? by SavageResponse(m): 2:29am On Aug 15, 2020
Zonabet:
I make nothing less than 3million naira every month .. started with a capital of just N100k ... If you want us to be business partners ...call me on 08063831475 and I will teach you how to make millions like I've been doing. You need to be within my state of residence though so we could be seeing each other from time to time and discussing business. You don't even need all that millions of naira to become richer , all you need to become a millionaire is just N100k. Call me or chat me on 08063831475 if u r interested

Sweet sounding story grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Nairaland Has Encouraged Me To Own A Business Today / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? / Crude Oil: A Blessing To Nigeria or a Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.