Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,552 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

He Died Without A Will'. An Opinion - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / He Died Without A Will'. An Opinion (531 Views)

Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days / High Tension Wire On A House Pillar: Your Opinion On This Picture / Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Died Without A Will'. An Opinion by Kwamecron(m): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2019
My dad died without a will'.

And one of his property that he listed include a 4bedroom one story building which the land the property was build on his father half plot of land my grand father's land. After which he had the building on the Half plot of land. Before my father pass away he told us he's father gave him receipt for the land. And letter his father past away and his property were share among his siblings which my dad was give that same building has he's only share. And my dad also told us that he gave his siblings some money and family and they all made legal agreement. When his will' ,my dad's property was share and his siblings are now claiming
owership of the said land that will should take away our dad's house on it. That's his siblings...

But we letter agreed to share it 60% for them and 40% for us. And one of the his vehicle was claimed too on the basis that they jointly contributed to the payment of it which is 50by50%, so either we sell it and share the money same or... But we just decides to let him have it all, and so on.

But before my dad pass away, he told us he has never bought the car with any body that and the certificate and prove of ownership is fully his name.
My dad had a library with books of twenty thousand.

He's a PhD. holder, i was going thought he's file and i discovered. Opinion pls.
Lordconic4me@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex / For Sale 5rooms, 4 Upstairs And 1 Room Down 1 BQ Toilets Ensuits With The Vis / Land For Sale At Orchid Hotel Road, Lekki, At 15m Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.