Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri (13885 Views)

Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted / Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted / 'Ban El-Rufai' - Reno Omokri Petitions EU, UK As 11,000 Sign Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by PapaBaby: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
I disagree, lying Mohammed is the undisputed king of lying.
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by Area4Area: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
drips8:
Who else didn't read the whole article and zoomed to the comments section?
I'm one
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by Dre555: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
Reno, ffk, shenu sani. Who mumu pass?
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
All apc members are liars. and Lai mohamed is the chief liar.
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by gabbasin: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Politicians, Pastors, Prophets and Alfas are all liars. Reno and El Rufai are liars cum propagandists
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by penguinpikin: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
short people and lies are like cake and cream
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by AntiBalaka: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
The setting was quite Ironic - a book launch by one of El Rufai and APC's most savage dog and liar - Omojuwa.

I heard after Buhari and El Rufai were sworn-in as President and Governor, Omojuwa was duly settled by El Rufai with a brand new BMW.

So I wasn't surprised that El Rufai will be the grand launcher and reviewer of that useless book that detailed how to slander and lie your way to power.

But the most intriguing aspect of the whole worthless charade was when El Rufai (a despicable liar) will threaten others who will "lie " about him and his maladministration as Kaduna governor to be ready for arrest. It is as if El Rufai was telling us only him and his agents like Omojuwa can slander and lie and get away with it. But it's not just lies El Rufai is warning us of, it is real critism and exposure of his deceitful person and character.

I hope Omojuwa the liar is happy.

Useless Goat!
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by Thesunnys: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
How did this man @Omokiri know?
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by Cyoung4real(m): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nuclear99:
Where you go put lai Mohammed

When you count sinners, you don't count Satan grin

1 Like

Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by tuoky: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
cry cry :'
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by Shino444(m): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
Osidazz19:
Reno the pastorprenual fraudster.

After all those facts, you are still bold enough to say rubbish, you no kuku Sabi read
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by auwal1010: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
I don't blame you if you said all these against el rufai, because I know that you will never be in the same shadow. One think you are ignorant of is, all those statements you accuse elrufai of making, are general accusations made by so many Nigerians against GEJ and other people. In fact, there were so many unjustifiable incidents to suggest those accusations. Sometimes we may need to concentrate more on our own falts before we start judging over peoples statements. Thanks be to God, elrufai has never called himself a special man of God, but as a self acclaimed man of God, can you count how lies, orchestrations, and eblasphemies you made before you get to where you are? You better keep quite before we keep away all the hospitality we are showing to the fake personalities like you and start exposing your mischievous acts. People like elrufai are always busy in pushing away the plots that you and your ilk are perpetrating agaist the peace in Nigeria and that is why you will always criticise them.
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hi lovely nairalanders. Today is my birthday, please put smile on my face 0029966746 Diamond bank
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by Neoteny(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ah

PDP has lost to Buhari so Reno has moved on to El Rufai

1 Like

Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by ibechris(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
Reno u are too much
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by degamemaster(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
El rufai the short devil. He will die mysteriously.
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by israelmao(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
El-Rufai is a brilliant man of course only that most of the times he uses its brilliance to cause controversies.
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by HealthSecrets(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin Reno never dissapoints grin
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by HealthSecrets(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin Reno never dissapoints grin
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by thunderbabs: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
So, ;DLai Mohammed don get oga at the top
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by danot1030: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Reno lies more than El-Rufai

1 Like

Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by fecosequence(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tell us something we don't already know
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by humblemikel(f): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
Let him try lie Mohammed
He is a living legend
He represent Africa at large
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by Osidazz19: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
[[s]quote author=Shino444 post=82196245]

After all those facts, you are still bold enough to say rubbish, you no kuku Sabi read[/quote][/s]

TRASH!
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by Organs(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
delamb01:
Hell Rufa'i will surely come to disrepute. May God bless Late Y'ar Adua who saw him as he is and ostracised him like a leprous man. He is pathetic liar. But as I always believe, God always give people leaders they deserve. And it's needless to say that El-Rufa'i is rightly fitted in the APC. At least PDP curtailed some of his excesses when he was with them but APC cannot because he stands for every philosophy of the party. El-Rufa'i is APC and APC is El-Rufa'i. Even lie Muhammad is an Apprentice in El-Rufa'i school of thought. And I hope that one day he will be among those that will criticise APC, that is, after it might have collapsed. This is inevitable because he is never loyal to any thing or anyone Imagine someone who can lie against his family members!

Make we hear word bros. Go again and read Renos comment. Pay attention to this...
engineered the arrest and prosecution of one Audu Maikori, who erroneously tweeted about some killings in Kaduna that had not happened and almost immediately apologised after he learnt of his errors.

Now, what does that tell you about Reno? truth is, no FCT Minister has the record El Rufai has in FCT. He easily won KD elections and with all the noise, he won reelection because he is performing.
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by Belleful: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
remo, if u re a Man of ur word, come to Nigeria. asking el-rufia to charge u to court in Abcestia is not allow in Nigeria. remo is a good lieing yahoo pastor. to think of you defending GJ on spending 333million on just one day celebration of independence.
Again, on October 1, 2015 Nasir El-Rufai falsely alleged that former President Jonathan spent a whopping N64 billion on Independence Day celebrations, during his tenure when in fact only N333 million was spent.
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by follock007(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
El-Rufai = Hell Ruff = Hell Capital = Helicopter
You think this dwarf he-goat is a liar?
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by NaijaDonCast(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
That is how the fool said Kaduna state will begin paying minimum wage 1 september 2019, i bet you august salary might still be pending talkless of paying the new minimum wage
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by auwal1010: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
You are only airing your blasphemies against elrifai to distort his bid for presidency in 2023. However good Nigerians know that he is fit for it, and God Willing, it is going to happen.
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by essayafricangn(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by renewable1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Chuckles.

Check my signature for an amazing promo now
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri by inyenejo(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Every sane mind knows that Hell Roofai is a thief , a liar, an idiot.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa / 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu / Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.