Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video (17614 Views)

Ric Hassani And Johnny Drille - Who Is Better?? Drop Your Opinion / Johnny Drille Reacts To Losing 4 Awards Categories At The Headies Awards 2018 / BBnaija: Bambam - 'Rest' (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by PureGoldh(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lovely chune

2 Likes

Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by Switruth: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
PussyKing:
Trash As Usual undecided
. Nothing wey una no go condemn.

1 Like

Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by Switruth: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
kenzysmith:
What is teddy A doing for a leaving i hope bam bam is not the one feeding him. I hope the marriage last past sean tizzle or mr real career.
. Out of hatred keep hoping. No be only leaving na deading.

1 Like

Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by daddio(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
My best achievement this year grin
ACHIEVEMENT bawo!? grin
Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by TeamSimple(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
This track is 100
Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by Majid1990(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
I so much love this guy please how can I get this video anyone plz help
Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by peeps4u: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Majid1990:
I so much love this guy please how can I get this video anyone plz help

Open that video on YouTube website. Delete the "http://www." And replace with "ss". I mean have your new address like "ssyoutube.com................."
Enter and it will take you to the webpage where u can select the video format u want and download.

1 Like

Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by StudentsNG: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
PussyKing:
Trash As Usual undecided

God will punish wickedness, just a reminder to those who belittle other's effort.
Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by Bitnet(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Official Blissnaija - wa | music video
oluwa pour the blessing, even though say na nwantinti
this music video na hit, he clean die
please subscribe and show your boy some love. Thank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oj3haevDhU
Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by femi4: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
HajiaNuffCandy:
I love that his music titled ''Wait for me''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab9dtAuosMw
I prefer "Oh my beautiful love"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyPxdVep9zA
Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by daroz(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Wow
Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by wisdomkid: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Those girls laughing BamBam, hope the guy that had sex with you in Dubai 5 star hotel married you. grin grin grin grin
The guys also laughing BamBAM for having sex in the toilet, hope you know there are Alpha Males your girlfriend will choose to have love with anywhere.. grin grin grin

Ha, so BBNaija Love na true love?
God bless BamTeddy union forever.

This is not a call to hate either one, just move on with your life.

Nice one there Johnny!
Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by useurkidney3121: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
PussyKing:
Trash As Usual undecided
Oloshi! must u comment?
Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by TruthProphet: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
PussyKing:

The song is dull who has that useless time to be listening to this trash??

Soapy jare

Naira Marley is better than this guy

When I saw your earlier post calling the song trash, was about to say because it is not like the kpangolo kind of songs you are used to and then you vindicated me... grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by TruthProphet: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
stanelvis:

Trash, Just like your username.

You mind the idiiot wey no sabi better music unlike those noise makers he is used to
Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by abels(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
ogbu kii you..pussyking
PussyKing:
Trash As Usual undecided
Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by renewable1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Cool.

Check my signature for an amazing promo now.
Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by doggedfighter(f): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Love is such a beautiful thing.
Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by Just2endowed2(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Cool
Re: 'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video by MasterPapi(m): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
newsynews:
Singer Johnny Drille has released a new music video titled Count on You which features BBNaija reality TV stars, Bambam and Teddy A.

The music video was released few days after the duo held their star-studded marriage ceremony.

The video tells the story of Bambam and Teddy A who met at the BBNaija 2018 house where they kicked off their relationship.

https://wotzup.ng/johnny-drille-features-bambam-and-teddy-a-in-new-music-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryenmS_sKtY

..So shld I fry beans

(1) (2) (Reply)

2018 Soundcity Awards: Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Nasty C, Nominated (FULL List) / Davido And Asake Perform Together At His 'Timeless' Concert (Video) / Wizkid Stole 'holla At Ur Boi"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.