Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

“pigs Dey Always Defend Pigs”-gifty Calls Her Ex Mr 2kay A Pig 4 Defending Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “pigs Dey Always Defend Pigs”-gifty Calls Her Ex Mr 2kay A Pig 4 Defending Tacha (631 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“pigs Dey Always Defend Pigs”-gifty Calls Her Ex Mr 2kay A Pig 4 Defending Tacha by sarahvibes: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ex-BB Naija housemate, Gifty Powers, recently involved in loggerheads with her singer ex-boyfriend, Mr 2kay, after he justified current BBNaija housemate, Tacha, over the alleged body odour brouhaha.

Multitude of Tacha’s fans who came to her vindication was Nigerian singer, Mr 2kay, who revealed that she does not smell as he has once been with her when she hadn’t taken her bath and she did not smell.

Mr 2kay’s ex and 2017 BBNaija star, Gifty Powers reacted by saying that pigs always defend pigs, indirectly tagging him a dirty animal.

See their “brawl” interaction below;

https://www.thesleak.com/gifty-calls-her-ex-mr-2kay-a-pig/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: “pigs Dey Always Defend Pigs”-gifty Calls Her Ex Mr 2kay A Pig 4 Defending Tacha by General0847: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
This gifty is a low life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Drops New Song Hours Davido Announced Engagement To Chioma / Frodd Uses His ‘ultimate Veto Power’ One Last Time To Evict Diane – #bbnaija / Bbnaija: Ike Speaks On Relocating To Nigeria From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.