Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) (69869 Views)

Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Praktikals(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2019
wink
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Fear these girls

Fear these hoes

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Finnese001: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2019
And Jesus wept
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2019
Before she threw her out
Busy body

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by baratech: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2019
Easybela:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lolzzz
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Ginaz(f): 8:32am On Sep 14, 2019
I think this story is a lie. Her friend poisoned her?

Anybody could have poisoned her , did they catch the so called friend with the poison? Or they have gone to meet one yeye pastor that the finger is being pointed at cassy abi what’s her name sef? undecided

I hate rumors and I will believe it is such till I hear the story from ned’s Wife mouth. undecided
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by IMASTEX: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2019
franklingud:
The b!tch even fine pass the w!tch.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by merits(m): 8:33am On Sep 14, 2019
Why is she seducing her husband? It's not good cassie to do that to her .
This reminds me when my sister inlaw was trying to seduced me too,i felt bad bcuz the way my wife trusted her.but i warned the girl never to repeat that attitude to me her in her life and she beg me and everything went back to normal.
So Regina if cassie later beg you forgive her and let everything go on as normal again.
Nobody is perfect.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2019
I smell lies.... Regina, just tell us the truth... Your husband probably propositioned her for acts of infidelity....

A lady with such better looks would be a threat to any one with poor self esteem and a husband deficient of moral scruples. Smh. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by BroadStreetBull(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
If Mr Ned wants he can still marry this one and keep her in Dubai. Away from Regina and her paparazzi. The man has money and can keep as many women as he wants, anywhere in the world. Regina should understand this and calm down. There were other women before she entered, why is she now blocking other people from entering? Ned is like a publicly quoted company and any pretty woman can buy shares in his life. It is a hustle to escape the rat race and no one should vex for the other.

"My husband. My husband" yen yen yen. What will Ned's first wife now say? Person wey him thing lost no complain na person wey pick am for road dey complain say see as people don match this my thing. Regina is a dullard if she thinks she can tie Ned Nwokoma down.

Nonsense!!!
but ehn

Is it only Ned that has money in Nigeria?

Why are they always using him as example.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by mamajj17(f): 8:36am On Sep 14, 2019
Is Regina's friend too big to under her own's Parents! She got what she reserves undecided there is always a honour when you take your PARENTS as First Priority either they are POOR, DISABLE, RICH etc, but most Girls of nowadays want to be known wink

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by mamajj17(f): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2019
Is Regina's friend too big to live under her own's Parents! She got what she deserves undecided there is always a honour when you take your PARENTS as First Priority either they are POOR, DISABLE, RICH etc, but most Girls of nowadays want to be known wink
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Edusouls(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2019
Young generation of fierce and dangerous oloshos, they get mind pass those older ones...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by STENON(f): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2019
Best female friends are always a betrayer... The best is to keep off from female friends if you are in relationship or married. They are green snakes under green carpets with monitoring spirit. Don't even share your husband phone number, work details and location with them. You can visit them as a friend but don't invite them to your house and don't tell them more about your family life. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by freemi(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2019
She's finer
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by freemi(m): 8:41am On Sep 14, 2019
franklingud:
The b!tch even fine pass the w!tch.
lols.exactly
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by HabaHaba: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2019
Angelfrost:
I smell lies.... Regina, just tell us the truth... Your husband probably propositioned her for acts of infidelity....

A lady with such better looks would be a threat to any one with poor self esteem and a husband deficient of moral scruples. Smh. undecided

Hmm, finally the only person with the best reasoning faculties on this post.

To me, all of them are actors in a Movie that Nigerians love to watch (as per se Naija pips are all gossips, refusing to mind better businesses).

What a business to mind, #OtherPeoplesBusinessesMinders
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Vikynas: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2019
Born to bust old men shocked
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by rockafela(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2019
This is insecurity in the side of Reginal Daniel, to think of the fact that the friend is prettier and sexier, so she de fear cheesy grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2019
Ija lo de ti orin di owe.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Vikynas: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2019
Me sef dey find small ashawo wey fine like dem buh i no get moni...o
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2019
new naija proverb

the dick someone's husband shared with you will also be shared with others when you marry him

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:58am On Sep 14, 2019
Normal things for gal besties nah.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2019
STENON:
Best female friends are always a betrayer... The best is to keep off from female friends if you are in relationship or married. They are green snakes under green carpets with monitoring spirit. Don't even share your husband phone number, work details and location with them. You can visit them as a friend but don't invite them to your house and don't tell them more about your family life. lipsrsealed

Male best friends are knackist. So you either choose between a betrayer or a knackist.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
If Mr Ned wants he can still marry this one and keep her in Dubai. Away from Regina and her paparazzi. The man has money and can keep as many women as he wants, anywhere in the world. Regina should understand this and calm down. There were other women before she entered, why is she now blocking other people from entering? Ned is like a publicly quoted company and any pretty woman can buy shares in his life. It is a hustle to escape the rat race and no one should vex for the other.

"My husband. My husband" yen yen yen. What will Ned's first wife now say? Person wey him thing lost no complain na person wey pick am for road dey complain say see as people don match this my thing. Regina is a dullard if she thinks she can tie Ned Nwokoma down.

Nonsense!!!

Sense full your comment.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by franklingud(m): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2019
omoadeleye:

Which one is the bitch and which one is the witch?
Use your sense of discernment bro, check their profiles and activities, you will know.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by STENON(f): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2019
truthsayer009:

Male best friends are knackist. So you either choose between a betrayer or a knackist.
Male best friends are real and genuine.
So I will choose a Male friend either knackist or not.
They will tell you the blue and black , and sre 100% sincere. They know their boundary when dealing with a family man or woman.

Knackist or no knackist shouldn't be a problem depending on the female self discipline
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2019
ornicus:
new naija proverb

the dick someone's husband shared with you will also be shared with others when you marry him

This shouldn't be hard for her to figure out. She should start saving- hopefully Ned doesn't collect back change like una tongue tongue
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Evidenx(m): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2019
Two Farm Tool For Digging the ground. . . . . . HOES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert / Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.