Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies (25880 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala’s Father Is Dead / Atiku Mourns Chukuka Okonjo, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Father / Chukwuka Okonjo Celebrates His 90th Birthday (Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Father) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Bimpeusman: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
Former Finance Minister, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has lost her father, Obi (Prof) Chukwuka Okonjo, Obi of Ogwashi Uku, Aniocha South L.G.A, Delta State. His Royal Majesty Obi (Prof) Chukuka Okonjo died at the age of 91 in the United States of America.

The late monarch, who was a professor of mathematics, ascended the throne of his ancestors in 2007. He obtained his A’ levels as an external student of the University of London before proceeding to United States of America where he bagged two degrees in Economics and History from University of Maryland, College Park and an MBA from University of Edinburgh, Scotland. He is pursuing a doctorate in Business Administration from University of Paris, in France.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/former-finance-minister-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-loses-dad.html

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Bimpeusman: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Rest In PEace..

11 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Sunofgod(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Sorry....

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Kokolet11: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
soft spoken man,I love his passion for Igbo unity. I will never forget our one on one discussion at his house. Rip sir.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Rip sire

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Kokolet11:
soft spoken man,I love his passion for Igbo unity. I will never forget our one on one discussion at his house. Rip sir.

Stop lying with dead man's name.

Is only whenever they dies, you guys will begin to remember what doesn't exist but when he was alive, you forgot now he is dead, u suddenly remember.

He is from Niger delta for your information.

Thank you.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by udoka2013: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
RIP
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by wwwihy: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
He is pursuing a doctorate in Business Administration from University of Paris, in France.

Op... What is that?

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by gidgiddy: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Kokolet11:

A well educated man and and the Obi of Ogwashiukwu. He was the fearless Brigadier Okonjo who fought for Biafra. Many people dont know he was a great Biafran general during the war

He will be missed

RIP Sir for all your services to your Igbo nation

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by GavelSlam: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Was he a professor of mathematics who studied economics?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by daddytime(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
He lived a good and fulfilled life.

Rest well sir...

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by oilPUSSY(f): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Stop lying with dead man's name.

Is only whenever they dies, you guys will begin to remember what doesn't exist but when he was alive, you forgot now he is dead, u suddenly remember.

He is from Niger delta for your information.

Thank you.
This Igbo wannabe again!
Osagey, Reelectbuhari, Juluismma..(All one person)
This your nairaland dirty job must be a very tough one..

I can't imagine how angry you get when you see that all your efforts on nairaland are not yielding any fruit offline.. Keep fooling yourself..

Despite your hatred for Igbos (Even though you are hurting yourself because there is chances that your survival is at the mercy of Igbo man ), at least respect the dead for once and keep your dirty games by the side for now ....
Keep this thread neat, it's a mourning thread..

@ the topic.... R.I.P to the Dead

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by zakim(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
RIP
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by jlinkd78(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
R.I.P
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Johnnyessence(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
may the soul of Prof okonjo rest in perfect peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by sincerlyyo(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
A ripe age,
May God forgive him and grant him paradise, amen.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by tuoky: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Pls

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by BREYZ: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
He died a fulfilled man. Rest in peace sir and thank you for producing one of Africans best brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by jkendy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ehyaaaa, RIP to the man whose stuff reproduced one of the best women on planet earth even though many would say contrary about her.
You're one of the best ignored out of envy by some clueless beings while the world hold you in high esteem.
Little wonder we're in deep mess for parading incompetent hands to pilot our affairs as a failed nation

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
oilPUSSY:
This Igbo wannabe again!
Osagey, Reelectbuhari, Juluismma..
This your nairaland dirty job must be a very tough one..

I can't imagine how angry you get when you see that all your efforts on nairaland are not yielding any fruit offline.. Keep fooling yourself..

Despite your hatred for Igbos (Even though you are hurting yourself because there is chances that your survival is at the mercy of Igbo man ), at least respect the dead for once and keep your dirty games by the side for now ....
Keep this thread neat, it's a mourning thread..

@ the topic.... R.I.P to the Dead
your Monika may say different thing about your personality but from your this particular respond i presumed you are a very intelligent person.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by BlackfireX: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
R l p sir
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Nuclear99(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
RIP sadRIP
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by telkevog(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Bimpeusman:
Former Finance Minister, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has lost her father, Obi (Prof) Chukwuka Okonjo, Obi of Ogwashi Uku, Aniocha South L.G.A, Delta State. His Royal Majesty Obi (Prof) Chukuka Okonjo died at the age of 91 in the United States of America.

The late monarch, who was a professor of mathematics, ascended the throne of his ancestors in 2007. He obtained his A’ levels as an external student of the University of London before proceeding to United States of America where he bagged two degrees in Economics and History from University of Maryland, College Park and an MBA from University of Edinburgh, Scotland. He is pursuing a doctorate in Business Administration from University of Paris, in France.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/former-finance-minister-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-loses-dad.html
It's a pity mummy Ngozi, take heart! But the last sentence puzzled me. At 91 he was still pursuing a doctorate in Business Administration from University of Paris, in France.

8 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by JasonScoolari: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
"He held: BSc Mathematics, London, UK; Msc Mathematics, Erlangen, Germany; MSc Economics, Erlangen, Germany; Phd Mathematical Statistics, Cologne, Germany.”

Las Las, nah too much book send daddy to his final resting place. Rest well sir.

Delta state is blessed with great individuals.

I love my state.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by nextstep(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
RIP... Obi of Ogwashi Ukwu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ewudaaa.... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by chukslawrence(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
A highly respected academic, international public servant, university administrator, and traditional ruler. RIP Sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by MensimahAmponsa: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ya laa n'udoh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Awwwww. cry

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by GavelSlam: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
They finally got him.

Village people sef.

sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by AgentNairaland(f): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Worefa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invitation Card By SA On Tricycle To Kano Governor, Ganduje Goes Viral (Photo) / IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) / COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.