Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies (25889 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala’s Father Is Dead / Atiku Mourns Chukuka Okonjo, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Father / Chukwuka Okonjo Celebrates His 90th Birthday (Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Father) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Hotzone(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
RIP dad, u raised a living legend
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by arabbunkum: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Death why Na? Why not take PMB instead of that man
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by femi4: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ngozi Penperepe
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Manolo213: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
The great iroko has fallen... A great son of Ndi Anioma has finally joined our Ancestors...May his gentle soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Kolisky(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Stop lying with dead man's name.

Is only whenever they dies, you guys will begin to remember what doesn't exist but when he was alive, you forgot now he is dead, u suddenly remember.

He is from Niger delta for your information.

Thank you.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by richPHAROAH: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
this is not news abeg
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by justi40(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Bimpeusman:
Former Finance Minister, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has lost her father, Obi (Prof) Chukwuka Okonjo, Obi of Ogwashi Uku, Aniocha South L.G.A, Delta State. His Royal Majesty Obi (Prof) Chukuka Okonjo died at the age of 91 in the United States of America.

The late monarch, who was a professor of mathematics, ascended the throne of his ancestors in 2007. He obtained his A’ levels as an external student of the University of London before proceeding to United States of America where he bagged two degrees in Economics and History from University of Maryland, College Park and an MBA from University of Edinburgh, Scotland. He is pursuing a doctorate in Business Administration from University of Paris, in France.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/former-finance-minister-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-loses-dad.html

The man died not just being old but a proud father
RIP sir, my deepest condolences to
My mentor Dr. Iweala

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by RedAlert08(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
tuoky:
Pls help me, dying in pains.. Really broke and in need of urgent assistance no matter how small from anyone.. Can't hold this any longer to myself .. I am open for any quick loan to start something. Pls!!! Help me .. Save a soul..

GTBANK
Contact me

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
gidgiddy:

A well educated man and and the Obi of Ogwashiukwu. He was the fearless Brigadier Okonjo who fought for Biafra. Many people dont know he was a great Biafran general during the war

He will be missed

RIP Sir for all your services to your Igbo nation

Really ? He's the same Okonjo ?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by nwakibie3(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
he is pursuing a doctorate in Business Administration from University of Paris, in France.

OP come and explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by RedAlert08(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Really ? He's the same Okonjo ?
Yeah
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Uka15(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
Na today obi of Ogwashi-uku die?
The town is already dragging who will be the next obi.
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by MrHighSea: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
I don't get it.
Even our monarchs spend more time outside.

"Trump died in a Warri hospital"
"The Queen obtained her B.Sc and HIV in Ile-Ife"

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by favourite787899: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Obi Agu

Rest in peace. May God give Ogwashi uku a good king to rule over us.
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by tuoky: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
No[quote author=RedAlert08 post=82201247][/quote]
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Makuos19: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
your Monika may say different thing about your personality but from your this particular respond i presumed you are a very intelligent person.

From her monika and her profile picture, she must be a Harlot!!!
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by tuoky: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
How sir? [quote author=RedAlert08 post=82201247][/quote]
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
Did I just read the professor was pursuing an MBA when he died. undecided
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Yankee101: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
He is pursuing his PhD?

Englais
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
Did I just read the professor was pursuing a doctorate in Business administration when he died. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Hausaman(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
jkendy:
Ehyaaaa, RIP to the man whose stuff reproduced one of the best women on planet earth even though many would say contrary about her.
You're one of the best ignored out of envy by some clueless beings while the world hold you in high esteem.
Little wonder we're in deep mess for parading incompetent hands to pilot our affairs as a failed nation

Hypocrites every where, everything about Ipobians is fake, look at this fake finance minister that worked under two great looters in Nigerian history. Under her watch Obj stole $ 16 billion power budget & $ 20 Billion under GEJ aka Mr clueless. This very woman was in helm of Nigerian affairs from 1999 to 2015 the end of PDP 16 years of power.

Yet Nigeria has not grown nor improved economically, the same set of problems they inherited in 1999 is still the problem in 2019. NB am not saying PMB has solved these issues, so also Ngozi did not solve them.
The accolades you people are heaping on her is called ethnic bigotry.
Under her watch our foreign reserve was depleted to the extent, monies were borrowed before salaries where paid.
She set an incompetence record by making obj to $ 30 billion to world bank at a go.
No country on earth has done that.
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by sunnyside16(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Died a fulfilled father
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by jkendy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hausaman:

[s]Hypocrites every where, everything about Ipobians is fake, look at this fake finance minister that worked under two great looters in Nigerian history.[/s]
E pain am. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by tillaman(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
Rest in peace sir
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Cantonese: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ogwashi ndo nu oo.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by jkendy(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hausaman:

[s]Hypocrites every where, everything about Ipobians is fake, look at this fake finance minister that worked under two great looters in Nigerian history. Under her watch Obj stole $ 16 billion power budget & $ 20 Billion under GEJ aka Mr clueless.[/s]
E still pain am again and again and again. Chaiii grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by ikaboy: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
He died since July, but de ve been coding it for reasons best known to the family

He lived a fulfilled life. I tap into his anointing.
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by Icon79(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
And Niger Delta is a tribe, right

Ewu-can-beer! shocked

O pari

MelesZenawi:

Is only whenever they dies, you guys will begin to remember what doesn't exist but when he was alive, you forgot now he is dead, u suddenly remember.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by follock007(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
ay worfia... i remember when her mother was kidnapped... i was in abuja then
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by renewable1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
RIP prof

Check my signature asap
Re: Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies by ZombieTAMER: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Thank you.

you are not well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AMCON: Why Banire Was Replaced As Chairman / Eko Row: Benin People ‘Owned’ Lagos, Awori Paid Royalties To Them - Erelu Abiola / Why Atiku May Not Visit America Any Time Soon~ The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.