Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price (49675 Views)

Phantom 8 Full Review: Your Questions Answered! / Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by Sagelegend: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2019
osayuwamwen:
I bought mine 36k 2gb/32gb, d battery and screen size is d only good tin abt this device

Hahahaha...
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by Fiestafetta: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
please does this latest infinix phone support or has updated GPS/ road map of Nigerian roads most especially abuja?
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by Bernardinho(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
osayuwamwen:
lol, pple just say wat they don't know, am using mtn and airtel 4g sim on this device and both are working fine

Dnt mind d mumu
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bernardinho:

Dnt mind d mumu
He has not post even a screenshot he got from a video review since the phone he said he has doesn't support screenshot to confirm the phone is using Airtel and mtn 4G bands. You run come call person names.
Anyway am still waiting for his screenshot.
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by osayuwamwen(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
MartinsD12:
Which device screenshot it
hot 8 2gb/32gb rom
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by osayuwamwen(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by osayuwamwen(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

He has not post even a screenshot he got from a video review since the phone he said he has doesn't support screenshot to confirm the phone is using Airtel and mtn 4G bands. You run come call person names.
can't upload screen shot don't know what's wrong with nairalamd, the phone is ok, but performance is nothing to write home abt though am using d 2gb ram version, d phone i use b4 dis was xiaomi redmi 5plus so i know what am talking about, this phone lag alot, am just trying to cope with it though d battery nd screen size is the coolest thing about this device every other tin is gab. Wen my redmi 5plus screen i ordered comes i will dish this phone for my girlfriend. Both sim of d hot 8 supports 4g lte and am using Airtel nd mtn
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by osayuwamwen(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Check
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by osayuwamwen(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2019

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by osayuwamwen(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
Am living in a remote area hence the network bar
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by osayuwamwen(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2019

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by MartinsD12(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
osayuwamwen:
hot 8 2gb/32gb rom
OK gsmarena got the wrong information on the lite bands and also infinix international website, but the Nigerian website has band 3 7 and 20 meaning mtn will work on it thank you
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by osayuwamwen(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

lol

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by osayuwamwen(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
The first Pic is d hot 8 nd d second pic is my xioami redmi 5plus with damage screen
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by StVirtue(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
francisisking:
go for other brands like xiaomi Nokia umidgi they offer better value for money.... Don't let them fool u by telling u it has Carl care craps and rubbish... don't let anyone rob u of ur hard earned money.
You are actually the one robbing others their 'well-earned' right to enjoy exquisite smartphone functions at a reasonable price!
You rubbished d phone with your rubbishy post and ineptly failed to give any point or hint about d better utility your recommended devices have over this phone.
Any review of ur previous posts corroborates to not only how horrible u are with smartphones; but also ur overbloated ego and grudge for others' simple sources of ease and ecstasy.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by francisisking: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
StVirtue:

You are actually the one robbing others their 'well-earned' right to enjoy exquisite smartphone functions at a reasonable price!
You rubbished d phone with your rubbishy post and ineptly failed to give any point or hint about d better utility your recommended devices have over this phone.
Any review of ur previous posts corroborates to not only how horrible u are with smartphones; but also ur overbloated ego and grudge for others' simple sources of ease and ecstasy.
Did I hear you say
exquisite smartphone functions and at a reasonable price.... you must be a paid marketer... well I have nothing to say to you.....
man must wack Sha, no be your fault..
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
osayuwamwen:
, but performance is nothing to write home abt though am using d 2gb ram version, d phone i use b4 dis was xiaomi redmi 5plus so i know what am talking about
Thanks for posting the clarification images concerning the hot 8 having mtn, airtel 4G bands.
But I have few questions to ask.
How does a xiaomi user go back to buy an infinix device?
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by Hefymicky001: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2019
i heard people rushed the phone o
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by osayuwamwen(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

Thanks for posting the clarification images concerning the hot 8 having mtn, airtel 4G bands.
But I have few questions to ask.
How does a xiaomi user go back to buy an infinix device?

my xioami screen got blind, and I needed a phone urgently a phone dat can whatsapp bcus of the nature of of my job and I can't wait for d long time b4 d screen I ordered comes. So I had to buy hot 8 d next day after my xioami redmi 5plus screen got damaged
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by osayuwamwen(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hot 8 battery is superb I must confess
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by Modecaih: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
osayuwamwen:
I bought mine 36k 2gb/32gb, d battery and screen size is d only good tin abt this device
so apart from the screen and the battery the fone is scrap,,, you are discouraging me from getting this fone,,what about the picture display and does it support fast charging?
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
osayuwamwen:
my xioami screen got blind, and I needed a phone urgently a phone dat can whatsapp bcus of the nature of of my job and I can't wait for d long time b4 d screen I ordered comes. So I had to buy hot 8 d next day after my xioami redmi 5plus screen got damaged
So to you. Is the infinix hot 8 worth its price or do you regret getting the device?
These questions are not for me, but for potential buyers who might be interested in getting the device.
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by osayuwamwen(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2019
It's worth the price anyway, after subsequent updates d lag issues has reduced.
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by repairpalng: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
osayuwamwen:

We fix Xiaomi Screens. Parts readily available. 08137013426
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by Ayebaeapretai(f): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2019
VillageHead:

Why is it that the manufacturers of such gadgets will never use them, they would always go for those that are way cheaper.
loloz
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by Youngpo413: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2019
osayuwamwen:
The first Pic is d hot 8 nd d second pic is my xioami redmi 5plus with damage screen
Please whats the difference between hot 8 2/32 and hot 8 lite 2/32 ?
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by StVirtue(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
francisisking:
Did I hear you say
exquisite smartphone functions and at a reasonable price.... you must be a paid marketer... well I have nothing to say to you.....
man must wack Sha, no be your fault..
You heard/saw it quite outright.

I don't do marketing business for any brand, but I am just a proponent of affordability, reliability, and acuity.

one of your errors was ineptly badmouthing a brand without giving appropriate resultant reasons.

You were astonished with the first paragraph of my comment abt the phones' hard-earned merits; but failed to notice the last paragraph where I wrote abt their uncompromising bliss and ease of use which exposes your overinflated egoism

your mammoth ego with sheer Affluenza needs acute reshaping, and revamping.
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by francisisking: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
StVirtue:

You heard/saw it quite outright.

I don't do marketing business for any brand, but I am just a proponent of affordability, reliability, and acuity.

one of your errors was ineptly badmouthing a brand without giving appropriate resultant reasons.

You were astonished with the first paragraph of my comment abt the phones' hard-earned merits; but failed to notice the last paragraph where I wrote abt their uncompromising bliss and ease of use which exposes your overinflated egoism

your mammoth ego with sheer Affluenza needs acute reshaping, and revamping.
oga Ade leave grammar alone....
Tell your employer to stop giving us inferior phones with over inflated price.... Until then anything you say is trash.... You can only tackle me, what about those other people coming to realize that transsion phones are trash, I guess you'll fight them when you see them face to face.... Try harder ok.

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by StVirtue(m): 12:12am On Nov 10, 2019
francisisking:
oga Ade leave grammar alone....
Tell your employer to stop giving us inferior phones with over inflated price.... Until then anything you say is trash.... You can only tackle me, what about those other people coming to realize that transsion phones are trash, I guess you'll fight them when you see them face to face.... Try harder ok.
You are just ranting and raving inconsequentially.
If u were litigated upon, u would be rotting in jail by now for making unfounded, bigoted, and malapropos claims.

Without the parent company u vilified, most Nigerians - including u, not minding ur braggart attitude - wouldn't have access to solid android experience.

Retort with good points, not poppycock if u need my aidant attentiveness .
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by francisisking: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
StVirtue:

You are just ranting and raving inconsequentially.
If u were litigated upon, u would be rotting in jail by now for making unfounded, bigoted, and malapropos claims.

Without the parent company u vilified, most Nigerians - including u, not minding ur braggart attitude - wouldn't have access to solid android experience.

Retort with good points, not poppycock if u need my aidant attentiveness .
try harder OK... you are almost making sense.
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by fjlinks(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Infinix Hot 8 price in Nigeria today ranges from 35,000 to over 40,000 depending on the RAM and Storage model you are going for.

However, on the whole, it is affordable considering the great specs which you might want to checkout in this Infinix Hot 8 price in Nigeria and specifications

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price by Anegbettedude: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
MTK in 2019. Okay
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 / I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.