Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Till your farm Land 30cm depth, 2 feet/ 30 feet wide in less than 10 minutes - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Till your farm Land 30cm depth, 2 feet/ 30 feet wide in less than 10 minutes (869 Views)

In-depth Practical Knowledge Of Aquaponics. / Get Irrigation Equipment For Your Farm: Spray Tube / How To Put Fulani Herdsmen Off Your Farm (2) (3) (4)

Till your farm Land 30cm depth, 2 feet/ 30 feet wide in less than 10 minutes by bezaleeltech(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
Amazing tools

Manual/Hand plough

Prepare your farm land with great easy and fast.

20-30 cm soil depth
Break soil cords allowing air to the root
No damage to soil structure
Leaving weed seed buried in the soil
Increase microorganisms activities in the soil
Break compact soil give root to grow and absorbed nutrients
Good soil drainage and water absorption
Fast farm land cultivations without waiting for mechanical tractor
Ergonomically constructed giving easy of use
Tools is used almost standing
Can be used in a heavy weed zone and then rake to remove the weed from the bed
Make bed as long as 50 feet, deep as 30 cm, wide as 2 feet in minutes.
Get your own amazing farm tools today at an affordable rate
Grab your own now. Limited quantity available. Etc.

Call 08103781532 now

Re: Till your farm Land 30cm depth, 2 feet/ 30 feet wide in less than 10 minutes by bezaleeltech(m): 1:20am On Sep 14, 2019
https://youtu.be/2rEwr7XB_H4
Watch this video usage of the tools
Re: Till your farm Land 30cm depth, 2 feet/ 30 feet wide in less than 10 minutes by bezaleeltech(m): 3:18am On Sep 16, 2019
bezaleeltech:
Amazing tools
Manual/Hand plough
Prepare your farm land with great easy and fast.
20-30 cm soil depth Break soil cords allowing air to the root No damage to soil structure Leaving weed seed buried in the soil Increase microorganisms activities in the soil Break compact soil give root to grow and absorbed nutrients Good soil drainage and water absorption Fast farm land cultivations without waiting for mechanical tractor Ergonomically constructed giving easy of use Tools is used almost standing Can be used in a heavy weed zone and then rake to remove the weed from the bed Make bed as long as 50 feet, deep as 30 cm, wide as 2 feet in minutes. Get your own amazing farm tools today at an affordable rate Grab your own now. Limited quantity available. Etc.
Call 08103781532 now

What's app number 08103781532
Re: Till your farm Land 30cm depth, 2 feet/ 30 feet wide in less than 10 minutes by spinna: 6:49am On Mar 19, 2021
Bros ur head dey there..great minds think alike.. i saw this on youtube but couldnt find a fabricator.
Re: Till your farm Land 30cm depth, 2 feet/ 30 feet wide in less than 10 minutes by bezaleeltech(m): 7:55am On Mar 19, 2021
Good morning we can help you fabricate this, how many copies will you want, you can DM or send a WhatsApp message thanks

Re: Till your farm Land 30cm depth, 2 feet/ 30 feet wide in less than 10 minutes by TheFalcons: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2021
It's called a broad fork,

I found out about it 8 years ago. It's an European concept. Very good at eliminating the back pain from using hoe.

I contacted a welder to help fabricate it, he made it but it's was so heavy that carrying it alone required full strength.

I just wasted my money.

I'll give you a try once I'm ready to cultivate on a larger scale. Light and durable is what I want.
Re: Till your farm Land 30cm depth, 2 feet/ 30 feet wide in less than 10 minutes by greenmonk: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2021
bezaleeltech:
https://youtu.be/2rEwr7XB_H4
Watch this video usage of the tools
Quite impressive
Re: Till your farm Land 30cm depth, 2 feet/ 30 feet wide in less than 10 minutes by bezaleeltech(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2021
Order yours now

Re: Till your farm Land 30cm depth, 2 feet/ 30 feet wide in less than 10 minutes by bezaleeltech(m): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2021
Start your land preparation now that its raining.
Re: Till your farm Land 30cm depth, 2 feet/ 30 feet wide in less than 10 minutes by ib4ola(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2021
How much?

bezaleeltech:
Order yours now
Re: Till your farm Land 30cm depth, 2 feet/ 30 feet wide in less than 10 minutes by IamAsiri: 1:29am On Apr 23, 2021
Good morning all. I went to our fabricator's farm yesterday to see if I could use the manual tiller (if I could handle it as per woman wey I be wink) and to check out his farm. And yes! cool the manual is really easy to use by everyone and looks strong enough to withstand aging and weather, so I'd recommend that you patronise the OP. I was also able to see some other interesting tools that the OP has made cheesy.

P.S: The OP is a nice person(was warm and receptive) who did not withhold his knowledge of agriculture from me. Thank you so much for receiving me yesterday and thank you also for your spring onions sir.
Re: Till your farm Land 30cm depth, 2 feet/ 30 feet wide in less than 10 minutes by bezaleeltech(m): 3:24am On Apr 23, 2021
ib4ola:
How much?
Hi, please send me your location. We sell this for 12,500 for now.
Get yours now.

Re: Till your farm Land 30cm depth, 2 feet/ 30 feet wide in less than 10 minutes by ib4ola(m): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2021
I am currently in Lagos but will call and locate you when I get to oshogbo sometime next week.

[quote author=bezaleeltech post=101037794][/quote]

Fish Farm Tank... @120k / Get NPK Fertilizers At #5500 Per Bag. / Ostrich Chicks Available