Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

When Will Police Start Wearing Uniforms Again In Eastern Cities And Roads? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Police Start Wearing Uniforms Again In Eastern Cities And Roads? (761 Views)

Governor Soludo Commissions Market And Roads Built By Chief Agbalanze / Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night / Ogun Residents Lament As Refuse Takes Over Streets And Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Police Start Wearing Uniforms Again In Eastern Cities And Roads? by FakeUnity: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
When will police start wearing Uniforms again in Eastern cities and roads? grin

Walahi I miss those olopa and highway dramas with buses and keke drivers.

I take style enter police station today to sign document, if you see how the policeman on mufti at the gate courteously greeted me, like say na oyinbo police. I tried to submit my phones at the gate (usual practice at nigerian police station) but was told I can go in with my phone. I shock.

All the policemen were on mufti, and were unusually very friendly. DPO attended to me very fast and threw banter jokes with me. I say na nigeria police be this? So police fit mellow like this? shocked

This revolution good o. See levels.

I come take style dey pity them. I miss that their black and black dirty uniform with black tear tear beret sha and their highway drama with drivers and conductors. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Police Start Wearing Uniforms Again In Eastern Cities And Roads? by loveth360(f): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
The day unknown gun forgive their sins.

But the problem is,instead of repenting like boko haram members,they are rather continue killing and destroying just to make us Hate Ipob.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Police Start Wearing Uniforms Again In Eastern Cities And Roads? by uBuNiT: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
I love as it is now. They can come with full hostility or full humility. Any one they choose, we are at home. We ready to die, they themselves will know it is not 'a walk in the park'.
Time of mumu intimidation is over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Police Start Wearing Uniforms Again In Eastern Cities And Roads? by esnbrutality: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
@oyigboupdate and his fellow miscreants please come and wear uniform as police officers in the SE...so that you can give us pictures of how IPOB stole,killed,maimed and destroyed BIAFRALAND.

I HAIL IGBO people....

1 Like

Re: When Will Police Start Wearing Uniforms Again In Eastern Cities And Roads? by emetisuccess(m): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Why u dey shake this table na? u 1 break the table finish?
Re: When Will Police Start Wearing Uniforms Again In Eastern Cities And Roads? by NwaNimo1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: When Will Police Start Wearing Uniforms Again In Eastern Cities And Roads? by yyba: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
When police kill ipob and esn terrorists you are the one that will rush to nairaland and open thread police are killing innocent people. Now it seems you happy abi ? Is alright
Re: When Will Police Start Wearing Uniforms Again In Eastern Cities And Roads? by farm2008: 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hahaha they are wearing it ooooo even collecting their normal road show money no more #50 but #100. Travel from Enugu to Aba as early as 6:30am u will see them . They are there on the road .
Re: When Will Police Start Wearing Uniforms Again In Eastern Cities And Roads? by nzeobi(m): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2021
No more extortion by them and checking of phones.
Even police no de gree arrest people again, the police is observing "SIT AT THE STATION''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Police Start Wearing Uniforms Again In Eastern Cities And Roads? by Henix(m): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2021
nzeobi:
No more extortion by them and checking of phones.
Even police no de gree arrest people again, the police is observing "SIT AT THE STATION''

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Successor: You’re Looking For Trouble – Igbo Group Replies North / PHOTOS: Grief As Southern Kaduna Buries Victims Of Bandits' Attacks / BREAKING: Dr Osahon Enabulele Emerges First Nigerian To Be Elected World Medical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.