Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) (71306 Views)

Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) / Zimbabwean Female Soldiers Twerk In Their Uniform (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hahahah, they are not Nigerian soldiers.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
shogsman:

Damn,do you have screenshots of the debit alert .
No, have deleted it ....was so ashamed of myself falling for this scam....heard it been in for long now......
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
jkendy:
Just negodu our dem mama sojas!!!
Hope they'll equally dance to this same musik when posted to Sambisa.
Nigerian military has been reduced to a house of parties and a home of thieves.
nonsense post.so dey shouldn't dance cuz dey are soldiers abi?if it were to be American soldiers now,u hypocrites would've bn praising dem.una hypocrisy stinks
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
jkendy:

They aren't Nigerian soldiers
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
jkendy:
For the records, both are one and the same sir.
And as for the dancing soldiers, I'm not against them having fun. My concern is the dignity and respect attached to the uniform
Former Zaire now Congo DR
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
jkendy:

apart from the music they're busy dancing to, u mean say even their uniform sef no still give u any inkling say they're not Nigerian soldiers?

Or you just felt like posting trash, no matter what undecided
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by jkendy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
Sniper101:
[s]Apart from the music they're busy dancing to, u mean say even their uniform sef no still give u any inkling say they're not Nigerian soldiers?

Or you just felt like posting trash, no matter what[/s]
How do you differentiate between a Nigerian military camouflage and that of other countries
I'll like to know
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by jkendy(m): 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
SirBunky85:
[s]nonsense post.so dey shouldn't dance cuz dey are soldiers abi?if it were to be American soldiers now,u hypocrites would've bn praising dem.una hypocrisy stinks[/s]
Be quiet and stop making noise. Can you define vividly, without mincing words, what you understand by hypocrisy
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by UnusualJhay(m): 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
If i walk up to them to rock yansh Now, they'll tell you to kneel down
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 12:19am On Sep 14, 2019
jkendy:
How do you differentiate between a Nigerian military camouflage and that of other countries
I'll like to know

You see that Camo right there?
Get a Nigerian military Camo and compare it with it

...then YOU WILL KNOW
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by jkendy(m): 12:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Sniper101:

You see that Camo right there?
Get a Nigerian military Camo and compare it with it

...then YOU WILL KNOW
Still haven't fed my curiosity bcoz since you know it already I'll love to get the differences explained to me here, instead of searching for camo when I'm neither a military personnel nor an armed robber (God forbid dis one)
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by spyglaxx: 12:49am On Sep 14, 2019
Fally ipupa.. The the title of the song is ELEKO OYO.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by Ana234(f): 4:32am On Sep 14, 2019
They are not Nigerian soldiers, their uniform says it all.
jkendy:
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:46am On Sep 14, 2019
navy
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by Spatta: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2019
Indiscipline is an offshoot, a minuscule offshoot of corruption. those days before Prostitutes started enlisting into the Army, You would be amazed at the discipline of Military personnel in private and in public.
Imagine if someone takes a riffle to that place, How prepared are these ones who should be protecting the integrity of the Army
No wonder Boko Haram our own country has not been defeated since 15 Years, Our Nigerian Army are like these also , that is why they still cannot find the square root or the logarithm
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by baratech: 7:25am On Sep 14, 2019
Nice
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 8:20am On Sep 14, 2019
If they don send this ones go Sambisa or S/Africa. they no go get time they do nonsense

Meanwhile, this army ladies set o!
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
jkendy:
Be quiet and stop making noise. Can you define vividly, without mincing words, what you understand by hypocrisy
you are a hypocrite simple
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
jkendy:
Still haven't fed my curiosity bcoz since you know it already I'll love to get the differences explained to me here, instead of searching for camo when I'm neither a military personnel nor an armed robber (God forbid dis one)

Mtcheew �
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by Favor99(m): 6:52am On Sep 15, 2019
Sexy female soldiers.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by chizakris: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2019
who tell you say them no dey chop dick everyday? senior officers dey observe nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) / MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) / ‘why I Fought Patience Ozokwor’ – Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.