Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

"Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi (4781 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by Victni: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
@Gistvic.com

54 years old Veteran Nollywood actress Eucharia Anunobi, who is also an evangelist during an interview talked about her personal life and movie roles. Gistvic Reports.

Eucharia said she can't be sad with all what she has passed through because as an evangelist she believes everything on the face of the earth is vanity.

The actress also revealed that even though menopause is around the corner, lost her only child and still single, she believes with God all things are possible.

Eucharia further stated that she can play all movie roles but cannot go nude.

See More:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/09/am-childless-single-menopause.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by Victni: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by uzohrome(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
God knows why dearie just be happy cos devil is always a lier.

4 Likes

Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Celebrity re always fast to pull out of marriage, They re not ready to bow to any man, Once you have a child together they believe they won the game , They go alone and not thinking of what might happen when they re out of date, Value anyone that values you no matter how high you re, Don't push them away, You might need them when the table turn around.

5 Likes

Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by tayebest(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anything to make you happy! smiley
Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by victorian(f): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Eeyah smiley

It's well.
Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by Nuclear99(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
You are happy??Aunty talk truth for once na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

54 years old Veteran Nollywood actress Eucharia Anunobi, who is also an evangelist during an interview talked about her personal life and movie roles. Gistvic Reports.

Eucharia said with all what she has passed through, she can't be sad because as an evangelist she believes everything on the face of the earth is vanity.

The actress also revealed that even though menopause is around the corner, lost her only child and still single, she believes with God all things are possible.

Eucharia further stated that she can play all movie roles but cannot go nude.

See More:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/09/am-childless-single-menopause.html
Not being rude,she looks like a prostitute(in this picture).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by iPrevail(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
Now I see why you "repented" and became an evangelist. People always seek succour in religion after living a wasteful life. I'm not judging tho.. Just stating a fact.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by Bruno3000(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lies from the pit of hell. grin

Find una love now o.

2 Likes

Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by kingreign(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
Love4God:

Not being rude,she looks like a prostitute(in this picture).

Only a prostitute or one who patronize them knows their kind. Not being rude by the way.

4 Likes

Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
She can adopt.

DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by Jasseyfrd(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
The kind of life those celebrities are living is just so obvious, I have met her twice. She is so beautiful and sexy but their attitude is something else. Despite the connection,
Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by Jasseyfrd(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
The kind of life those celebrities are living is just so obvious, I have met her twice. She is so beautiful and sexy but their attitude is something else. Despite the connection, she is a very good friend of Charity Vedelago.
Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
kingreign:

Only a prostitute or one who patronize them knows their kind. Not being rude by the way.
You are a maggot.
All the pictures of prostitutes that have been uploaded on nairaland for the world to see and you still spoke like a vagabond lunatic that you are.(you need deliverance).Hypocrite.
Not being rude by the way.
Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by kingreign(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Love4God:

You are a maggot.
All the pictures of prostitutes that have been uploaded on nairaland for the world to see and you still spoke like a vagabond lunatic that you are.(you need deliverance).Hypocrite.
All the qualities/status you listed up are qualities you exhibit and that's why you think or feel others are these.

4 Likes

Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
kingreign:

All the qualities/status you listed up are qualities you exhibit and that's why you think or feel others are these.
I think otherwise.I believe the qualities/status listed above are the qualities you exhibit.
You have just confirmed that you are an anti christ rebel.
Hypocrite.
Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by WildChild00(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
Am very sure when mama was still a young single lady, she never made use of her time very well....
Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by kingreign(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
WildChild00:
Am very sure when mama was still a young single lady, she never made use of her time very well....

You were with her following her very well during her teenage and youthful age to conclude on these.

Now run along and stop being judgemental.

1 Like

Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by WildChild00(m): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
kingreign:

You were with her following her very well during her teenage and youthful age to conclude on these.

Now run along and stop being judgemental.

Ofcourse mama was turning down almost all proposal from single men, reasons best known to her, the end result is wat we are hearing today!
Finally mama must have used her own hand to chase any her feature crown.
Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by kingreign(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
WildChild00:

Ofcourse mama was turning down almost all proposal from single men, reasons best known to her, the end result is wat we are hearing today!
Finally mama must have used her own hand to chase any her feature crown.
E for beta if you fit face your own life and leave mama to face hers. Una two no get same destiny and goals in life.

Thanks.
Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by mrdharkchild(m): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
That's so sad. An old woman, with all sorts of holes in her ears and permanent tattoos once said," my pikin, nor make d same mistake I make when I young, I don't have anyone to take care of me."
People are just ignorant sha
Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by SOFTDRINK: 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
kingreign:

E for beta if you fit face your own life and leave mama to face hers. Una two no get same destiny and goals in life.

Thanks.
Defender of the defenceless.

Capt.Saveahoe.

Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by kingreign(m): 7:20am On Sep 14, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

Capt.Saveahoe.

Go jump inside lagoon. Whatsoever she's going thru is her life, her biz. It concerns none of you children of hate and alaroro alakoba.
Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by meobizy(f): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2019
Losing your only child is a sad case. Na two children get me in future. She has no problem. IVF solutions can aid women as old as seventy to bear children. Let her live her best life, save up money and perform the procedure if she sees it as important.
Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by kingreign(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

Capt.Saveahoe.

I hope you can really stand me in real life when we meet face to face so you can tell that silly comments to your parents and watch how I run you down to nothingness.
Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by bukatyne(f): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
iPrevail:
Now I see why you "repented" and became an evangelist. People always seek succour in religion after living a wasteful life. I'm not judging tho.. Just stating a fact.

She was married, divorced her husband of 13yrs+ when he cheated with her maid and lost the child of the marriage much later to sickle cell.

Hence her stance of 'she can't feel sad because she believes everything is God's will.'
Re: "Am Childless, Single, Menopause Approaching But Happy" - Eucharia Anunobi by Omoluabi16(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Losing that her child at this age was tragic. But if she's deriving her joy from God and church things then that's good enough.

(1) (Reply)

I Transformed My Mother In Law Into A Natural African Queen | Dark Skin Makeup / Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin / Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.