Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" (28737 Views)

Celebrities React As Tacha Wins Most Popular Bbnaija 2019 Housemate (video, Pics / BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" / Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Freshgossip: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2019
Natacha Akide, popularly known as Symply Tacha has beaten her arch rival, Mercy Eke to win her first award since leaving the celebrity big brother naija house.

Tacha, Mercy, Shattabandle and other social media stars were nominated for the coveted "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year Award", however, it was Natacha Akide otherwise known as Port Harcourt first daughter that emerged victorious.

The nominees list was a very competitive one, as we saw the most notable stars/brands battle it out in all 27 categories. The winners were determined by the general public as fans voted for their preferred winners in selected categories.

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/10/tacha-beats-mercy-to-win-starzz-award.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by bigwig071(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2019
Good

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2019
Na shatta bundle suppose win am

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Brownsun(f): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2019
cheesy cheesy fakeee!!!
Mercy just posted d award. She won it.. Not this fake chat I am seeing here.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Thatnawtichick(f): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Brownsun:
cheesy cheesy fakeee!!!

loud it!!!!!!!!!!!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
I want to confirm something.....

Share for mercy/tacha, like for okonjo iweala/chimamanda adichie.

34 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Coldie(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tachas IG has been deactivated

1 Like

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by ForeThinker: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2019

Sold out kont3

The highest bidder can buy n do rubbish ..chaii..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by PureGoldh(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Congratulations to her... More wins.

If you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey.. Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below or check out my profile 0_8_101_6_66_771
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by ursullalinda(f): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
So who is lying and who is saying the truth?
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by YesNo(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Celeb of a whole year........... for what exactly?

meaning in the whole 365 days.... she tops every other celeb.?

nice
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by iammo(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Unstopable girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by 1000LIKES(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
kiss kiss kissYen yen yen

1 Like

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Goldenheart(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
tongue
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Rapmoney(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
I only rushed in to see if it was Alexreports!

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Mr100Dollars: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
All this kin campus departmental award organize by Alex.Report.

Congrats to her though.

Everything about this country is excess

Musicians excess
Churches excess
Forces excess
Politicians excess
Poverty excess
Yahooboys excess
Record lebel excess
Olosho excess
Actress excess
Thieves excess
Cultist excess
Nairaland account excess
Reality shows excess
Sim cards excess
Fake nyash excess
Pedophiles excess
Rapists excess
Etc

Now awards.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by shogsman(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
ForeThinker:

Sold out kont3

The highest bidder can buy n do rubbish ..chaii..

You don’t need to confirm anything,this present generation don’t care for the latter.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by inspitation: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
IS my eyes paining me or what MERCY EKE WON IT and just posted the award herself Tacha and her fake publicity stunts maybe she won it in her dreams Audio Award grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Sirpaul(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
I heard in the other NEWS that Mercy won this stuff abi una dey mad

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Emmacula8(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Eh! Aunty tata don win am oooo don win am

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Only in Nigeria can you find this kind of award. I stand corrected.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by asatemple(f): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
congratulations kalabari pikin. it's your turn to shine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by davodyguy: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
inspitation:
IS my eyes paining me or what MERCY EKE WON IT and just posted the award herself Tacha and her fake publicity stunts maybe she won it in her dreams Audio Award grin grin grin grin

OP is high on cos shitz

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Yuneehk(f): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Fake news undecided
Mercy won it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Bimelone: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
okay
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Drkeo: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Good for her
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Drkeo: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Brownsun:
cheesy cheesy fakeee!!!

Go back to school and Learn. How to read

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by adenugatoyin(f): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mercy also win this??!!

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Annie001: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
Op are you high on cheap drugs
Why can’t you verify before posting

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React / Flavour Denies Being Married To Sandra Okagbue / Flavour & Sandra Okagbue Celebrate Gabrielle, Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.