Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,281 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ (17215 Views)

Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? / Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by Ecstasy154(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
BREAKING: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’

President Muhammmadu Buhari has opened up on how the federal executive council (FEC) meeting saved him from being traumatised while awaiting the outcome of the judgement of the presidential tribunal.

The first FEC meeting of Buhari’s second term coincided with the period the tribunal gave its verdict on the petition of Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), filed against the president’s victory.

The tribunal upheld Buhari’s victory at the February 23 presidential election.

In his response to the verdict, the president had said: “I was unperturbed all along, because I knew Nigerians freely gave us the mandate. We are now vindicated.”

But speaking when governors of the All Progressives Congress (APC) visited him at the presidential villa, Abuja, on Friday, Buhari said the cabinet meeting distracted him from activities at the tribunal.

“On this judgement, again it was a fabulous coincidence that it came almost the same time the first Federal Executive Council meeting of this government was taking place,” he said.

“It lasted about the same time with the judgement. I thank God for that because I think would have gone into trauma or something. So I was busy trying to concentrate on the memo.

“The first memo was on the budget and it took more than five hours. So, while you were doing your thing for nine hours, we were doing ours for about seven hours here.

“It is a very interesting coincidence and I thank God for it because I would have been in trauma or something of that sort. So thank you very much for sharing the glory with us. What I will say to your congratulations, the chairman of the party and the governors is that we must make sure that we really institutionalized the party, so that when we leave the stage the party will continue to lead.”

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-makes-u-turn-says-fec-meeting-saved-me-from-tribunal-trauma/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by Racoon(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin Still lying even on his mood swing while the tension of the electoral judgement lasted.He must be convinced he does not deserve it.
Well,it's always difficult for liars to retrace their footsteps because they don't keep track of how much lies they have told.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by helinues: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin

We all know say Na jokes

1 Like

Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by jkendy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
This guy man is trying by all means possible to convince some gullible Nigerians that nothing was dished out to those judges prior to and after the judgement.
Hmmmm.... Allah's judgements is real and there will be no one to bribe

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by ursullalinda(f): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lol he can keep lying to himself

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by vibre: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
Pre tribunal trauma

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by Sunofgod(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
It's not over!
Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by deboysben(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
He's lying to himself and his proud of it

Useless man

Unexpected trauma kee you there

16 Likes

Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by salbis(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Whatever the condition, this one too shall pass.
Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by Jh0wsef(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
lol
Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by Dee60: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
I just deleted everything I wrote- In this country we are not tired of talking but to do is a different thing. And even those who talked yesterday have stopped talking because they have started chopping!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by BENZINA(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
You can never avoid the trauma, when it would come the consequences would be devastating. That's the revelation from God. Enjoy your time.... Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by ugolinze123(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
these guys never stop to amuse me....that is one thing I love about the Hausa Fulani man, once in power you can never take it from em cus they understand the value of power... but my brother from otuoke thinks otherwise...
Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by Olayinka8793(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
Was that not why you sacked Onoghen?
Shameless liar.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by Morenikeji070: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lol why some people just hate my sweet man. May God help our nation.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by kikake: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
You arranged and knew what the outcome would be.

Only yeye lawmen and women would tell the world that certificate is not needed as proof of academic qualification.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by Val431sSN: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Buhari is a fraudster

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by Harrison4adam(m): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nigerians voting style has been full of electing wrong people into office of which bubu is enjoying.. the same way Slayqueen and Soapy fraudster men are voting and dieing for Tacha...
Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by kareemkamil(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
I'm Buhari fan, but not supporting him for this one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by Delson25: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
G
Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by ikombe: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Do you want to feel better, have more energy and even add years to your life?

The health benefits of regular exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore. Everyone benefits from exercise, regardless of age, sex or physical ability.

Contact me for your Exercise & Gym equipment both Home and Commercial Use

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.
Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ecstasy154:

his response to the verdict, the president had said: “I was unperturbed all along, because I knew Nigerians freely gave us the mandate. We are now vindicated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-makes-u-turn-says-fec-meeting-saved-me-from-tribunal-trauma/

Mr presidency can lie!!!

Even Abuja where you reside no vote you!!!

You just dey use men in uniform dey oppress Nigerians!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by pfadom: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Not on 2019 presidential election. Atiku's lawyer must chop.

Sunofgod:
It's not over!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by Bizibi(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
The man of integrity part 2.....
Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by nick50(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Useless man..they are killing ur countrymen on daily basis and u have never been traumatised but ordinary tribunal judgement u are telling us proves u are only after ur pocket don't worry death and judgement awaits all men only there will u be questioned appropriately.. Old fool
Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by Earthquake1: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Stop lying and start pulling 100 million Nigerians out of poverty

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by Pascal181: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
U are not saved yet oga, apex court is waiting
Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by Hedonisco: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Bastard. I don't blame you. I blame Jonathan for being a 'mumu' gentleman.
Re: Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ by Earthquake1: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
kareemkamil:
I'm Buhari fan, but not supporting him for this one.

As a Buhari fan I wonder how you were able to compose a complete sentence

(1) (2) (Reply)

R-APC: Wammako, Bindow, Aliero, Goje, Others Fate Uncertain / Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose / US To Offer Kyari Legal Representation, Keeps Mum On Extradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.