Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) (43046 Views)

Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive / Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra / Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by seunprodigy13: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Without any doubt, this is the best news for today. I smiled immediately I opened the thread.

The Fraudulent pastor called Osibande should emulate this young man by using the presidential jet which he will fly on to attend Robert Mugabe's funeral to bring back some of our Nigerian brothers in neighbouring South Africa.

May God bless the young man for putting a smile on the face of the widow.

God bless Governor Seyi Makinde
God bless the CEO of Air Peace
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
I thought you were sensible till I got to d part where u said God bless ibori....u are maaaaad
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by Ronline(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
I wish every African is like him...
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Without any doubt, this is the best news for today. I smiled immediately I opened the thread.

The Fraudulent pastor called Osibande should emulate this young man by using the presidential jet which he will fly on to attend Robert Mugabe's funeral to bring back some of our Nigerian brothers in neighbouring South Africa.

You are right my niccur but ZOMBIES fit attack you... Be ready for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by nextstep(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
efighter:

How does this concern Osinbajo? This Osinbajo that you are abusing, if your parents see him, they will prostrate even if your parents are not Yorubas.

Too funny grin grin grin
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
undecided

Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Great
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by Globalistic(f): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
Bro, God will surely bless you. Where others failed, you will succeed and where others couldn't reach, you will reach. God in heaven has answered the prayer of the widow in your life. Keep blessing souls!
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by showafrica(m): 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
GOFRONT:
And some politicians have an Estate with nobody residing in them...

If all yahoo boys were doing this... Efcc no go get mouth
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by preaches(m): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
God bless u sir more money in ur acct
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by YoungAncient1: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
This house was built with money earned from hardwork. Nothing fancy, but very comfortable. However, Mr Okoli needs to be spiritually alert because some of those umunna sitting behind are not happy.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
God bless you bro
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 12:08am On Sep 14, 2019
stephenduru:
A man identified as  Innocent Okoli built a house for a poor widow in Ndianitche Obinetiti community Arondizogu.The poor widow knelt down to thank and bless him.

May God continue to bless him.This is what humanity needs.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/see-what-poor-widow-did-after-man-built.html?m=1

I want to say a Big Congratulations to this Young Man for the indefagitable Gesture he showed on this soul.

Absolutely, no doubt, The woman's prayers would do wonders in his life with God's support as well.

What this man has done, is a Big Challenge to those who has, up to the Capacity of doing even MORE of what the man has done, for those who cannot afford such.
I am saying this, from the bottom of my Heart!!

This man deserves aggressive accolades. He does!

More Grace to your Elbows Sir, to even do MORE than what you have done here and continue to be limitlessly and unstoppably Blessed!!
Remain Blessed SIR
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by Elytron1604: 1:18am On Sep 14, 2019
oldtruth:
See reporting How did he choose the old widow? Isshe the only poor old widow in the community? It's a bit hard for someone to radomly pick a woman from nowhere and build her a house. Don't be baffled that the woman in question might be his mother or someone who has done something for him before.

This is the type of news a typical average Nigerians loved the most because it makes them keep praying for an unknown helper to come build theirs for them instead of them to work hard. Whether it's her mother or has helped him before,is immaterial. Some children don't remember their parents let alone those assisted by someone else in the past.

There is more to the story. A very bad reportage by the OP
senseless speech. Since you are super rich. What have you given to the society? Don't forget their are hardworking people who has nothing to show for it yet their are those who merely sit on their computer transferring other people's hard earn resources with a lot to show for it. Hope they are hardworking by you. I don't support indolent but good gestures must be commended. Charity begins at home, he can't leave those in his place of origin and come to the aid of those in your place.
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 14, 2019
Elytron1604:
senseless speech. Since you are super rich. What have you given to the society? Don't forget their are hardworking people who has nothing to show for it yet their are those who merely sit on their computer transferring other people's hard earn resources with a lot to show for it. Hope they are hardworking by you. I don't support indolent but good gestures must be commended. Charity begins at home, he can't leave those in his place of origin and come to the aid of those in your place.

You are nothing but a fool. Read my comment again slowly with free and straight mind and then read your response to my comment.

Who is not supporting good gesture here? I am just saying the woman must have done something to warrant the gift. Please if you can't comprehend, don't quote again!
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by shegra58: 7:45am On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Most of your Nigerian brothers in South Africa has refused to come home wink
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2019
efighter:

How does this concern Osinbajo? This Osinbajo that you are abusing, if your parents see him, they will prostrate even if your parents are not Yorubas.
sharaaaap!
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by cj4humanity: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Agwu nwoke!
May God bless him.
RIP Igbo Language. You just cursed this man instead of blessing him. Pls it's "agu nwoke"
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by ipswitch: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2019
What a beautiful house.....ile rebete. Thank you bros.
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by zone51: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
I'm sorry, this is not the first time this particular news is being published especially this house. wink
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by nicason(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
God will bless you beyond board bros for doing this .
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nice one may God reward him more

But why is he hiding his face na

Or is he on FBI wanted list? Just asking
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
cj4humanity:

RIP Igbo Language. You just cursed this man instead of blessing him. Pls it's "agu nwoke"

Lol��� please I didn't curse him ooo from my heart of hearts I only praised him o.

Mr Igbo man.
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by jaymee0(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
GOFRONT:
And some politicians have an Estate with nobody residing in them...

Owon ti Invictus.
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by Citytrend: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2019
Oga I'm sorry what is my problem with you. Have I not delivered your Logo?
Re: Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acres Of Land Suitable For Poultry,Crops&Fish Pond In Ibadan*For Sale*with pics / Construction Management Information System Course And Certification / My Landlady Just Brought A Quit Notice To Me Out Of The Blue!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.