Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Shirtless IPOB Members Storm Abakaliki Streets For Biafra Evangelism (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shirtless IPOB Members Storm Abakaliki Streets For Biafra Evangelism (Photos) (3600 Views)

Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram / Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirtless IPOB Members Storm Abakaliki Streets For Biafra Evangelism (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
thesicilian:
I doubt if any responsible Igbo man with a family and a decent job will do this.
Even Boko haram have profs in thier midst
Re: Shirtless IPOB Members Storm Abakaliki Streets For Biafra Evangelism (Photos) by Smoke55: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
thesicilian:
I doubt if any responsible Igbo man with a family and a decent job will do this.

Re: Shirtless IPOB Members Storm Abakaliki Streets For Biafra Evangelism (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
thesicilian:

That last part made me laugh.
I believe in freedom.
Every man should have the right to live his own life the way he pleases as long as it doesn't cause harm to another.
But this freedom should be obtained in a civilized, diplomatic manner by engaging those who matter in dialogue, and violence employed only as a matter of last resort.
Getting a handful of boys to demonstrate on the streets every now and then does not advance the cause in any way, if anything it makes light of the situation and constitutes a nuisance to the peaceful members of the society.
You made a point and in tie next breath you contradIct yourself. All in one single post ? Did you even listen to yourself ?

1 Like

Re: Shirtless IPOB Members Storm Abakaliki Streets For Biafra Evangelism (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
simplelex:
true that.. I once asked a well to do igbo man,his thoughts on the biafra agitation.. He said and i quote "do you expect me to abandon my houses,cars and investments because of biafra ?"
don't be too surprsised even the israelites once Cried about Garlic cucumber of egypt some even Cried about Graves and prefared to die in egypt. Wow so you guys now go about Sampling opinion over Biafra? are you guys so Worried about Biafra ?

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless IPOB Members Storm Abakaliki Streets For Biafra Evangelism (Photos) by 9jabull: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
thesicilian:

I believe in freedom.
Every man should have the right to live his own life the way he pleases as long as it doesn't cause harm to another.
But this freedom should be obtained in a civilized, diplomatic manner by engaging those who matter in dialogue, and violence employed only as a matter of last resort.
Getting a handful of boys to demonstrate on the streets every now and then does not advance the cause in any way, if anything it makes light of the situation and constitutes a nuisance to the peaceful members of the society.

As your Buhari aka Jubril and liar Muhamed are constituting nuisance to the peacefully members of the society abi?

1 Like

Re: Shirtless IPOB Members Storm Abakaliki Streets For Biafra Evangelism (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
Area4Area:
my problem with you is that you are never in any of their processions, Python fall on you

Ipob really makes you angry...lol

I finally confirm that..
Re: Shirtless IPOB Members Storm Abakaliki Streets For Biafra Evangelism (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
thesicilian:

I have spoken to many of them also and I got almost the same response.
you guys go about Sampling opinion over Biafra ? You might as well go to north and ask them about sharia laws

1 Like

Re: Shirtless IPOB Members Storm Abakaliki Streets For Biafra Evangelism (Photos) by SLAP44: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
simplelex:
true that.. I once asked a well to do igbo man,his thoughts on the biafra agitation.. He said and i quote "do you expect me to abandon my houses,cars and investments because of biafra ?"

No nation can exist without efulefus
Re: Shirtless IPOB Members Storm Abakaliki Streets For Biafra Evangelism (Photos) by izombie(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
thesicilian:

I believe in freedom.
you dey preach sermon my friend. Just answer the question you highlighted. Are you his customer or not?
Re: Shirtless IPOB Members Storm Abakaliki Streets For Biafra Evangelism (Photos) by thesicilian: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
izombie:
you dey preach sermon my friend. Just answer the question you highlighted. Are you his customer or not?
He's my ex-classmate. We've known each other for over 20yrs, and he's one of the bluntest fellas I know. So to answer your question, he's not one of those who say things they think people want to hear. I like that in a friend.
Re: Shirtless IPOB Members Storm Abakaliki Streets For Biafra Evangelism (Photos) by thesicilian: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
Emyogalanya:
you guys go about Sampling opinion over Biafra ? You might as well go to north and ask them about sharia laws
I don't care about the northerners, for all I care we might as well be living in different countries. As for the igbos I have tons of them as friends. I probably even have more Igbo friends than you who's Igbo. Not everyone who disagree with you is your enemy, you know.
Re: Shirtless IPOB Members Storm Abakaliki Streets For Biafra Evangelism (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
thesicilian:
Every responsible Igbo man who loves igbos loves biafra, only an irresponsible igbo man will forget about the 3 million biafrans that died during the biafran war Gowon declared on us

1 Like

Re: Shirtless IPOB Members Storm Abakaliki Streets For Biafra Evangelism (Photos) by Seetto: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Zombie, zombie enyimba enyi,
Re: Shirtless IPOB Members Storm Abakaliki Streets For Biafra Evangelism (Photos) by Peroh426: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
"If peace means keeping quiet in the midst of injustice and evil, I don't want it.
If peace means a willingness to be exploited economically dominated politically, humiliated and segregated, I don't want peace
Rev. Dr Martin Luther King Jr

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prize For Anybody Who Can Guess Where This Mansion Is / Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan / Obi supporters Vow To Bring “violence” And “weapons” To Lagos Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.