Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh (3491 Views)

U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting / Obituary Fools Come In Here, APC Supporters Come And Laugh / Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
God cannot be mocked..... if he didn't send you, don't say it. He will disgrace you!

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1629797753080492033?t=wR9PwrsWtgMZbeh22ltTGw&s=08

Look at him, a defeated loser grin he voted Obi I believe his now seeing the clear hand writing ✍️ on the wall.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
It is well in Jesus name

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by tsephanyah(f): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
post=121260384:
It is well in Jesus name
Jesus told you to support Muslim Muslim ticket. I'm Muslim but I saw the fault in that ticket

29 Likes

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by thaoriginator: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
cry
Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:
Jesus told you to support Muslim Muslim ticket. I'm Muslim but I saw the fault in that ticket
Lol. But they are winning!
And Jesus can do nothing about it.

If Jesus or God like let him come down who will win will win. He has no say here, and from the scheme of things the ones you hate the most are winning!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by Dajugba: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
The complete results isn't out yet. But from the Inec portal here is the current result. So before you spill trash based on ignorance

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by tsephanyah(f): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes he can't but they're not wining

1 Like

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by derecho(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Though Paul Enenche didn't say The Lord said, we know Peter Obi is God's will

And
Peter Obi will win

We are not moved by APC rigging.

Tinubu can die even before the result is declared. Anything can still happen.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by kelvine(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
We all say we shouldn't be bigots or intolerant so then we shouldn't have fears or concerns about muslim-muslim tickets.

A Christian believes God will protect him regardless.
Tinubu has said many times he has a Christian family, he can also protect his Christian citizens.

1 Like

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obituary fools have gone into exit grin grin everywhere is quite since yesterday night

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:
Yes he can't but they're not wining
I'm scared they are. With the little I have seen thoae guys are hitting everywhere. I'm not surprised!
Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
derecho:
Though Paul Enenche didn't say The Lord said, we know Peter Obi is God's will

And
Peter Obi will win

Peter Obituary will never rule Nigeria Go and write it down

1 Like

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by AndroBlaze: 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:
You are a muslim and maybe that's why you don't know the bible or Jesus.

Every time Jesus was asked about politics in the bible, he made it clear, do not mix religion with politics, they are separate and should always be seen so.

True Christians know this and have the spirit of discernment.

1 Like

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by mii4u(f): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:
Don't mind dem.
Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by tsephanyah(f): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
AndroBlaze:

You are a muslim and maybe that's why you don't know the bible or Jesus.

Every time Jesus was asked about politics in the bible, he made it clear, do not mix religion with politics, they are separate and should always be seen so.

True Christians know this and have the spirit of discernment.
well, if that is the case Jesus is naive.... If he actually said that not some Jew psyops
Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by OmoFiditi: 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1629797753080492033?t=wR9PwrsWtgMZbeh22ltTGw&s=08

Look at him, a defeated loser grin he voted Obi I believe his now seeing the clear hand writing ✍️ on the wall.

Illiterate Urchin, it is not 'God can not mocked' it is 'God cannot be mocked'.

Go register for adult education, make sure you cure your skin craw-craw first sha, make you no go infect your fellow students with your dirty disease. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obituary fools will commit suicide very soon. Watch out they will start protest 🪧 very soon. Make una try make DSS and police chop una raw grin

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:
Alright yarinya.
God bless you.

Have a great week ahead.
Miss you 💋

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by derecho(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
I don't argue with shallow people.
Spiritual matters are beyond NL Politics
LordviccoDaGuru:

Peter Obituary will never rule Nigeria Go and write it down
Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by mii4u(f): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

If Jesus or God like let him come down who will win will win. He has no say here, and from the scheme of things the ones you hate the most are winning!
Are u challenging ur maker? I think this is the height of it all, u are trusting in horses and chariots.

I don't know wats wrong with some of u, you are so stupid to the extent that u are foolish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
post=121260667:

Alright yarinya.
God bless you.

Have a great week ahead.
Miss you 💋

Atiku don win nah, you all should be happy
Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Illiterate Urchin, it is not 'God can not mocked' it is 'God cannot be mocked'.

Go register for adult education, make sure you cure your skin craw-craw first sha, make you no go infect your fellow students with your dirty disease. grin

Tinubu is ur next president. U defeated pig 🐖🐖

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by oyin44: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Obituary fools have gone into exit grin grin everywhere is quite since yesterday night

I told them before the election that their days are numbered on nairaland they thought l was joking now they themselves can see now.. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by Eriokanmi: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Keep consoling yourself . We're not expecting much from the core north as we've said many times. So rest

Where is that bloc vote coming from the North which you're still expecting? You think only APC will get votes from there ?
Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by Saao(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

that is his choice and that choice remain the best deep inside you, you knew it. If I were you, you wait for final results.
Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
oyin44:

I told them before the election that their days are numbered on nairaland they thought l was joking now they themselves can see now.. grin grin cheesy

Na so, it's clearly written on the wall 🧱

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by Eriggs: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Atiku don win nah, you all should be happy
Stop posting false information on Nairaland.
You've been warned ⚠️
Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by OmoFiditi: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Tinubu is ur next president. U defeated pig 🐖🐖

Mr Adaojo, your photography Oluya work don end.

Get ready for President Peter Obi. We Sabi you well well, if you come beg for appointment, we go use flog your back tear. Anywhere belle face , hungry mugu. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Saao:
that is his choice and that choice remain the best deep inside you, you knew it. If I were you, you wait for final results.

The final results will not change anything, Tinubu is ur next president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
mii4u:

Are u challenging ur maker? I think this is the height of it all, u are trusting in horses and chariots.

I don't know wats wrong with some of u, you are so stupid to the extent that u are foolish.
I repeat your maker has no say here. He belongs in your head!
We decide, not some made up element. Who will win will win, and he can do nothing about it. You can call his name a million time, that doesn't make him any useful.

Brace up.
Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by Obaofaba: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:

Too late to campaign dear.

Asiwaju has won this already.

Congratulations to the Jagaban of the universe.
Re: God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Eriggs:

Stop posting false information on Nairaland.
You've been warned ⚠️

De play

South are the biggest losers

Atiku don win oooo

Visit Twitter my friend 😡

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results / What Is This Creature Called? / Nigeria's Oil Should Be Refined In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.