Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

My Nigeria Mobile Is Great! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Nigeria Mobile Is Great! (1126 Views)

Tecno Mobile Is Said To Be Release It 4G LTE Connectivity Smart Phone / This is the real reason why Tecno Mobile is The best Phone Brand in Nigeria / My Nigeria Mobile is Legit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nigeria Mobile Is Great! by meliza007: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2010
This is a very legit service, I have been using them for a month, the service is excellent.

You can use the one way or the two way service option. The one way calling plan lets you make calls(from anywhere in the USA or Canada) to the My Nigeria Mobile phone (in Nigeria) Unlimited whereas the two way calling plan lets you make and receive calls from the My Nigeria Mobile phone. The two way plan is a little more expensive but if you want your husband to be able to call you or anyone in the states it is worth it. My mother stays in Lagos and I have the two way calling plan and so far, so good. I talk to her and my father daily, she said that the phone is of good quality. I think it is worth trying, I am very happy with My Nigeria Mobile, they seem to be increasing in popularity as one of my colleagues has been using them for two weeks also, he signed up for one way service but is switching to two way because of the flexibility it offers. Calling Naija is expensive so I am happy with this.
Re: My Nigeria Mobile Is Great! by megamodel: 5:32am On Dec 19, 2010
yes
Re: My Nigeria Mobile Is Great! by megamodel: 5:32am On Dec 19, 2010
NEw to nairaland
Re: My Nigeria Mobile Is Great! by meliza007: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2010
welcome!
Re: My Nigeria Mobile Is Great! by stella517: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2010
I've been using My Nigeria Mobile for almost two months now and it is amazinggggggg!!!! my parents in Lagos love it, we talk all the time now smiley
Re: My Nigeria Mobile Is Great! by megamodel: 3:52am On Dec 29, 2010
its only good for who makes call to one number, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Nigeria Mobile Is Great! by jerryben12: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2011
Has anyone with My Nigeria Mobile been able to make calls for the past 72 hours?

(1) (Reply)

Glo Has Done It Again. / Share Your Screenmuncher Screenshots Here. / Easy Way To Get The IMEI Number Of Your Lost Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.