Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Tecno Mobile Is Said To Be Release It 4G LTE Connectivity Smart Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Mobile Is Said To Be Release It 4G LTE Connectivity Smart Phone (1433 Views)

Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price / [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO / Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Mobile Is Said To Be Release It 4G LTE Connectivity Smart Phone by Donchyze(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2015
There is a rumor that Tecno Mobile is preparing to release it new flagship of Smart phone, The Camon C5.

This one is coming with 4G LTE connectivity and also rumored to carry 2 or 3 GB of Ram, 16GB or 32GB of Rom.

The phone is said to have metal body, a 5-inch display screen , and running the latest Android platform Lollipop OS.

I can also predict it runs an Octa-core Mediatek processor with an 8 MP back camera, dual flash light , with bottum Camera for quick pictures.

Here is another image leak of this device from Tecno Mobile Kenya.

Let just hope that Tecno Mobile gets it right with this phone pricing .

http://www.mobilecashzone..com/2015/07/tecno-mobile-is-said-to-be-release-it.html

1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Said To Be Release It 4G LTE Connectivity Smart Phone by prince4pro(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Said To Be Release It 4G LTE Connectivity Smart Phone by sats: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
if dem like, make them do 6g

i no buy
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Said To Be Release It 4G LTE Connectivity Smart Phone by henry007(m): 3:43am On Aug 01, 2015
sats:
if dem like, make them do 6g

i no buy
considering that the best from Samsung and iPhone now costs above 200K. Buying Tecno is only wise!
At least dollar rate no dey affect him price
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Said To Be Release It 4G LTE Connectivity Smart Phone by Flye: 4:25am On Aug 01, 2015
henry007:
considering that the best from Samsung and iPhone now costs above 200K. Buying Tecno is only wise!

Ignorance, must it be Samsung, iPhone etc to use a good phone? There are so many excellent phones with better spec cheaper than Samsung/HTC/iPhone and far better than tecno.
The problem of average Nigerian is lacks of indept research, he/she only go for anything is put on his/her table instead of probing further for better things.
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Said To Be Release It 4G LTE Connectivity Smart Phone by Youngpo413: 5:15am On Aug 01, 2015
henry007:
still unwise for wise people...period!
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Said To Be Release It 4G LTE Connectivity Smart Phone by henry007(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Flye:

Ignorance, must it be Samsung, iPhone etc to use a good phone? There are so many excellent phones with better spec cheaper than Samsung/HTC/iPhone and far better than tecno.
The problem of average Nigerian is lack of indept research, he/she only go for anything is put on his/her table instead of probing further for better things.
You didn't leave any examples. Oh well I guess you're too lazy to research gan sef
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Said To Be Release It 4G LTE Connectivity Smart Phone by Flye: 8:50am On Aug 01, 2015
henry007:

You didn't leave any examples. Oh well I guess you're too lazy to research gan sef

You don't expect me to spoon feed you just like average Nigerians I talk about, instead of quoting me u could have googled it out ur self.
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Said To Be Release It 4G LTE Connectivity Smart Phone by Sheuns(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2015
4g smartphone in nigeria? What is the need. These people just like to dump phones in nigeria and sell to us at high prices when compared to other better manufacturers in china with better specs and cheaper prices. Up ur game tecno.
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Said To Be Release It 4G LTE Connectivity Smart Phone by henry007(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sheuns:
4g smartphone in nigeria? What is the need. These people just like to dump phones in nigeria and sell to us at high prices when compared to other better manufacturers in china with better specs and cheaper prices. Up ur game tecno.
Tecno is a named brand, their customer service is unbeatable. I don't think you get any customer service with all those other brands

1 Like

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Said To Be Release It 4G LTE Connectivity Smart Phone by Donchyze(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Sheuns:

Can you mention that other China manufacturers with better specs and cheaper prices better than Tecno Mobile ?

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Y6 Official Discussion Thread / Very Hot How To Get 6gb On Your Glo Sim For Just #1,500 / Airtel 2gb For N200 And 5gb For N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.