Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Business Plan To Start Poultry Farm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Plan To Start Poultry Farm (361 Views)

How To Start Poultry Farming Business Successfully In Nigeria / How To Start Poultry Farming In Nigeria/ Feasibility Study / Poultry Farm Biz ONE-ON-ONE Interactive Practical Training => Are You Intersted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Plan To Start Poultry Farm by edydamsel(f): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
please i need an idea from someone who has venture into poultry farm or has an experince before. i am in the city, i thought of using a carpentry standing cage that look like a cupboard to start with 20birds.please how much can i extimate. i want to start something
Re: Business Plan To Start Poultry Farm by farmerking: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
Are you starting with a day old chicks or 4 - 6 weeks old, which type of bird do you prefer, broiler or cockere, which area of specilization do you want to dwell, egg production or meat production, or is it bothl
Re: Business Plan To Start Poultry Farm by ndukaku1503(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
farmerking:
Are you starting with a day old chicks or 4 - 6 weeks old, which type of bird do you prefer, broiler or cockere, which area of specilization do you want to dwell, egg production or meat production, or is it bothl
4-6 weeks,broiler both egg and meat
Re: Business Plan To Start Poultry Farm by edydamsel(f): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2019
farmerking:

4-6 weeks for both egg and meat.have you any experince pls share. how do i start atleast with 50birds, what is the risk involve
Re: Business Plan To Start Poultry Farm by JobNowNowNg: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2019
I can create a business plan for you. If you want us to discuss send me a mail at hello@jobnownow.com.ng
Re: Business Plan To Start Poultry Farm by OgaBuhari: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
edydamsel:
please i need an idea from someone who has venture into poultry farm or has an experince before. i am in the city, i thought of using a carpentry standing cage that look like a cupboard to start with 20birds.please how much can i extimate. i want to start something
I reside in Uyo and that's the business I'm doing currently.
I deal on layers and u need patience and some few capitals to start up with.
u can contact me on Whatsapp for more Information 08022040825

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Declares Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 Financial Results / Abia State. Golden Guinea Breweries Resumes Production After N3.6bn FG Lifeline. / Mini Importation Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.