Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement (38653 Views)

Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by wwwihy: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Atiku lawyers sleeping
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by iamjavadem(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
As far as I am concerned they owe nobody except their clients or judiciary an apology that is if it’s a crime.
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by Architectsly: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
I thought it was the Lawyers concerned that speaks 4 themselves not knowing it was some kinda assertion
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
That judgement sef smh
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by banji1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
One lawyer, Kayode Ajulo said " perhaps they were meditating"...I think he was right! grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
flexyrule:
This your format strong gan.
Next time, don't include that "your mother" part. And no customer service personnel would tell you that you have been scammed, the best they can tell you is that "we'll investigate and revert"
Where una dey even learn this work from sef?
Please have you ever seen me beg on this platform before.....why say am a scammer.......am in dear need....that just it......pls not everyone that ask for money online is a scammer.....
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
Dpharisee:
They slept because the judgement which they already knew the outcome going by the way the judge kept referring to Buhari as 'Eminently' qualified and which lasted for 9 hours.

Even football match between Barcelona and a constantly drawing or losing team like Chelsea can be boring for 90 min not to talk of listening to a judge blabbing for 9 hours.
If na me na mattress I for carry go that tribunal grin

Even this long article telling us about why lawyers slept is already making me drowsy. cheesy
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Cocolatti:
Another Scammer Spotted!!!!!
Pls stop this ...I beg you in the name of God am not a scammer......have u ever seen this account number before....pls stop painting me black....I beg u
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by xcelentattitude(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Too long, can't finish!

@OP, Can you please state in one sentence why they were sleeping as the topic suggested?

1 Like

Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
martowskin1:

Is this the new style?

Pls I don't know wat u taking...Abt.....an not a scammer.....pls stop painting black..I beg you
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by simplyshade: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Dpharisee:
They slept because the judgement which they already knew the outcome going by the way the judge kept referring to Buhari as 'Eminently' qualified and which lasted for 9 hours.

Even football match between Barcelona and a constantly drawing or losing team like Chelsea can be boring for 90 min not to talk of listening to a judge blabbing for 9 hours.
If na me na mattress I for carry go that tribunal grin

Even this long article telling us about why lawyers slept is already making me drowsy. cheesy
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Wolexyoshi:

Ori e o ti pe. (Your head never correct)
Ole (Thief)
Ole (Lazy)

Please have you ever seen me beg on this platform before.....why say am a thief......am in dear need....that just it......pls not everyone that ask for money online is a thief.....you don't know wat am going through right now......pls stop this.
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by martowskin1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
toluwaboy:

Pls I don't know wat u taking...Abt.....an not a scammer.....pls stop painting black..I beg you

Will a scammer agree to be a scammer?

Moreover I didn't Even call u scammer
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by Belawy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Story for the gods
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by OlujobaSamuel: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
toluwaboy:

Ele fo ọ? Ẹfọ mi ki nṣe ti atan oo (vegetable seller? My vegetables no be that of refuse dump oo)
Shey the guy asked if you be scammer? He asked if it's the new format and you dey talk sey you no be scam.
Efcc don close your sch abi? Re-enroll for another sch na
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by ianDamola(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
toluwaboy:

if you're not a scam den u'r a caveman...u don't no shit.
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by owolabi5: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
SLEEPING BEAUTIES AND ....
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by fatymore(f): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
Check my profile
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by uuzba(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
amaniro:
They slept because it's boring asf
Simple!
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by uuzba(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
xcelentattitude:
Too long, can't finish!

@OP, Can you please state in one sentence why they were sleeping as the topic suggested?
OP is very stupid.
Tribunal started at 9am.....
..... I guess it was long.
The rest of the writeup is unnecessary useless English just to appear relevant.

1 Like

Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by osaweseforme(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
Maybe you just started, but I doubt if anyone will fall for it, for me o stay like that till month end so that you learn d hard way
toluwaboy:

Please have you ever seen me beg on this platform before.....why say am a thief......am in dear need....that just it......pls not everyone that ask for money online is a thief.....you don't know wat am going through right now......pls stop this.
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by TeachTrain19: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin because they ate swallow and egusi
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by Gwayas(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by HumbleGorilla(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
DRIVING AT NIGHT MADE EASY!!!

The HD Night Vision Wrap Arounds will give you a clearer view when you drive at night.

If you already use glasses, no worries as the HD Night Vision can fit over your existing glasses.

NOW YOU CAN DRIVE AT NIGHT, UNDER THE RAIN AND IN DUSTY AREAS WITHOUT STRESS!!!

PRICE: 4000

Call: 07065029380 For More Info

Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
Buhari boys On the making..........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin / "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals / Dino Melaye Shuns Threats, Commissions Various Projects In Kogi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.