Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement (38643 Views)

Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by maisauki: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
this piece must have been written by a lawyer or a disciple of St Paul

or oh, Ezra!
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by xcelentattitude(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
uuzba:

OP is very stupid.
Tribunal started at 9am.....
..... I guess it was long.
The rest of the writeup is unnecessary useless English just to appear relevant.

Kikiki
I was stupefied and befuddled myself grin
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by luminous12(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
flexyrule:
This your format strong gan.
Next time, don't include that "your mother" part. And no customer service personnel would tell you that you have been scammed, the best they can tell you is that "we'll investigate and revert"
Where una dey even learn this work from sef?
Don't mind that yeye guy, oni katikati
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by xcelentattitude(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lemme guess, if someone asks after them at home, wife and kids are likely going to say "daddy has gone to work" but reverse is the case now grin grin grin

Naija, I 'hailed' you grin
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by renewable1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nigeria shall be great again

Check my signature for an amazing promo now
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by ArcAO: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin I hope they will keep entertaining us up to supreme court
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by lincs25(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
They know that there was no case to bother about because based on technicalities they we dismiss the petition as usual instead is to sleep and enjoy themselves.
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by omohlexy: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Meditation Exellento! Wonders shall never end. angry
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 14, 2019
glink2015:
Lawyers are like taxi driver .. as far as you have paid them their legal charges... anything that happens to you is not of their business.....

In fact the dirtier the fight the better for them....

Bible says, woe onto you lawyers

Use non of their business in place of "not of their business". Cheers
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by objobj: 3:42am On Sep 14, 2019
Dpharisee:
They slept because the judgement which they already knew the outcome going by the way the judge kept referring to Buhari as 'Eminently' qualified and which lasted for 9 hours.

Even football match between Barcelona and a constantly drawing or losing team like Chelsea can be boring for 90 min not to talk of listening to a judge blabbing for 9 hours.
If na me na mattress I for carry go that tribunal grin

Even this long article telling us about why lawyers slept is already making me drowsy. cheesy

So if the judges were to be mentioning atiku, what would hv happened?
Snoring? Local thinking
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by TruthinAction: 5:34am On Sep 14, 2019
They slept because the judgment lacked merit and it was boring.
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by Mraproko1: 7:03am On Sep 14, 2019
Then done blow Jazz enter the room for my side we dey call am ogworoma. Ni small thief dey use if they one rob full compound in peace everyone go sleep until after the robbery.
Re: Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement by princetg: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2019
They were sleeping because the judgement lack the truth. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Primary: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Bola Tinubu / Gunmen Attack Ajimobi’s Boys While Moving N357m Out Of His Residence - SR / Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.