Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Funke Adekoya Wins 2019 African Legal Award - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Funke Adekoya Wins 2019 African Legal Award (13777 Views)

Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award / Hijab & Law School: Muslim NSCIA To Protest, Threatens Legal Battles / Is This Legal Precedence In The Firdaus' Hijab And Nigerian Law School Incident? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adekoya Wins 2019 African Legal Award by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
baby124:
Can we stop wearing this fake, blond, straw wig? All countries have abandoned it. I am sure we will soon be a topic of disastrous laughter if foreign news carries stories about our legal practitioners dressing.

We are neither blonde nor have strawy and straight hair. If I was a lawyer I will sue the the FG over this wig!!! I hate that thing grin

Congratulations to the brilliant lady
bro after watching suits I am with you I hate that fuckîng wig and gown with passion ...

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adekoya Wins 2019 African Legal Award by Pauldollars(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
baby124:
Can we stop wearing this fake, blond, straw wig? All countries have abandoned it. I am sure we will soon be a topic of disastrous laughter if foreign news carries stories about our legal practitioners dressing.

We are neither blonde nor have strawy and straight hair. If I was a lawyer I will sue the the FG over this wig!!! I hate that thing grin

Congratulations to the brilliant lady

Re: Funke Adekoya Wins 2019 African Legal Award by Millerules(m): 12:28am On Sep 14, 2019
Congrats to her oo
Re: Funke Adekoya Wins 2019 African Legal Award by mofedamijo(m): 12:35am On Sep 14, 2019
baby124:

I too know. Over Sabi. Even the British are fighting to get rid of the wig. You slave is fighting to wear a ridiculous, clownish blonde and smelling wig in court. You that has not travelled anywhere is arguing so blindly:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL1287872820070712

They even called it horse hair wig cheesy grin. Choi. You don suffer!

lol......i don't even have a passport, i just disappeared out of Nigeria since 2012. If out of all the numerous problem in the Judiciary, your problem is the wig, then you need a new brainbox.
Re: Funke Adekoya Wins 2019 African Legal Award by Myde4naija(m): 5:27am On Sep 14, 2019
RexTramadol1:

She's a Great ife

She also studied in Harvard and Massachusetts

I know her, but she no know me grin
she no know you.........chai
Re: Funke Adekoya Wins 2019 African Legal Award by baby124: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
mofedamijo:

lol......i don't even have a passport, i just disappeared out of Nigeria since 2012. If out of all the numerous problem in the Judiciary, your problem is the wig, then you need a new brainbox.
Only 2012 and this small shrimp is boasting. Lmao. You are not even current with what is going on and you are opening your smelling mouth to talk. If it was not important to even the British who are blonde hair and blue eyed they will not request its abolishment. You, and unrepentant slave tied to a uniform and wig will not let it go. As only a symbol to colonial oppression will motivate you to practice law. You need a head transplant.
Re: Funke Adekoya Wins 2019 African Legal Award by mofedamijo(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
baby124:

Only 2012 and this small shrimp is boasting. Lmao. You are not even current with what is going on and you are opening your smelling mouth to talk. If it was not important to even the British who are blonde hair and blue eyed theylol will not request its abolishment. You, and unrepentant slave tied to a uniform and wig will not let it go. As only a symbol to colonial oppression will motivate you to practice law. You need a head transplant.

E-Warriors, even when they don't have a passport, i know your type........keep fighting for wig, while they keep you redundant for life.
Re: Funke Adekoya Wins 2019 African Legal Award by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Yoruba Amaka

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salary Range For These Companies/posts / Which I.T. Career Is The Best, Most Lucrative And Most Profitable? / : The Fate Of A Physics Graduate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.