Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby (38012 Views)

Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away / Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by grandstar(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Blue3k:

You're right it would be manslaughter. He wont be seeing his kids anyway. Hopefully his family adopts them and they remain close by eachother. If only the idiot just made some baby formula instead now he's going die forgotten.

I'm amazed at how easy it is to enter into the U.S foster system. I'm a fan of Paternity Court which I download episodes regularly and shocked to discover that children with living relatives and even parents get thrown into foster care quite easily. It's appalling.
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
GavelSlam:

Why you come dey para?

No be me be the man o.

grin
Lol. I know na. I'm sure you quite educated and enlightened for such
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by holicupp(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
GavelSlam:

Why you come dey para?
No be me be the man o.
grin
;d
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by ayandee: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
LadySarah:
She complain lipsrsealed :-Xed of tiredness but slapping her solved the issue.
Btw 8 children just became motherless out of anger.
Amu ekwe Nwoke
Come back home let Umuada show You pepper lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I have been hearing of this Umuada even though i am not igbo. How does Umuada handle this kind of case?
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by LadySarah: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So who's plan? Would it kill him to withdraw? Fvck da shii ma nigga, na illiteracy cos am.

Everyone should fvcking having a plan on how many kids they wanna have and feasible plans of caring for them.

Which illiteracy?He has never heard of condom Or withdrawal Or the wife who must have Atleast birthed in a healthcentre not heard of family planning?

C'Mon ,govt is even sponsoring Fp free in some health centres now.

It is stupidity i think because he probably likes ot skin to skin like they say grin

Someone i know with 7 children and a jobless disabled husband still disturbing for sex,dissappeared when i insisted She goes with me to the healthcentre.
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by bluecircle470: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
ANGER;

Anger has always been the leading vehicle to self destruction.

An issue that could be resolved peacefully without anyone getting a scratch has now lead one of them to the great beyond.

What stops the foolish man from getting his already exhausted wife a tin of peak milk and a bottle of malt for her to regain strength?

What stop the moronic beast from carrying the baby a little while and allow the mother of his eight kids have a little rest?

All the murderer knows is to reproduce like a tireless Gambia rabbit.

Now she's gone to rest peacefully, he should start breastfeeding the little baby.

PS; Learn how to control the spirit of ANGER.

Please i need to know, does milk and malt gives strength?
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
grandstar:

I'm amazed at how easy it is to enter into the U.S foster system. I'm a fan of Paternity Court which I download episodes regularly and shocked to discover that children with living relatives and even parents get thrown into foster care quite easily. It's appalling.
Appalling? Do you think they don't carry out investigations on those relatives to see if they can care for the kids? Shii if you a shitty parent, they'll take ur kids from you and hand over to welfare... That's how things function in civilized society.
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by bukatyne(f): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Those children's suffering just started except there is divine intervention.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by PrinceGallant: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
I pity the guy. Honestly, I pity him.

He would never love to kill his wife, he would not intend to send her to grave but he was angered and he failed to resist the feeling. Every man needs to know that women can cause one to misbehave, so if you cannot control your anger, don't go into marriage.

And if you are a poor man, believe me you do better not to marry except if you can control your anger when being abused.
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by LadySarah: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Blue3k:

You're right it would be manslaughter. He wont be seeing his kids anyway. Hopefully his family adopts them and they remain close by eachother. If only the idiot just made some baby formula instead now he's going die forgotten.

You say stay together.Children that will be distrbuted soon.
Unless You want to volunteer to keep 8 of them.

Child slavery merchants and agents just got customers
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
LadySarah:

Which illiteracy?He has never heard of condom Or withdrawal Or the wife who must have Atleast birthed in a healthcentre not heard of family planning?

C'Mon ,govt is even sponsoring Fp free in some health centres now.

It is stupidity i think because he probably likes ot skin to skin like they say grin

Someone i know with 7 children and a jobless disabled husband still disturbing for sex,dissappeared when i insisted She goes with me to the healthcentre.
Lmfaoo.. God help us
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by micflo28(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
Okada man, eight kids...wtf. and he blames Buhari too for his poverty.

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by victorian(f): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
Why would the woman even live with a husband who was snuffing her life gradually by giving birth to 8 children and she's starving of food.

She no get brain to leave such devilish man?

Anyways he has succeeded in killing her.

Rip.
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by AdonaiAluminium: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
No that she's dead, who will breast feed the baby? But why should a mother refuse to breast feed her own baby?

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by AgentNairaland(f): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Which Kind Slap Be This ooo, Chaii Village People At Work
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by realest2(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
8 fvcking kids in this bastard regime!!? people have really gone mad! angry
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by luluosas(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
The number of children has nothing to do with this regime. In fact, poor people gives birth anyhow and their lack of education is the biggest problem. Take note.
GrabHisBalls:
What's an Okada man doing with 8 children in this regime? Babies only take what the mothers have eaten processed in milk form. Why won't she be tired when she could barely feed and she's breastfeeding? Her cause of death was starvation plus the slap.

What will now be the fate of those kids? Especially the last one. Mother, dead. Father, in prison.
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by Damicares(f): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
ANGER;

An issue that could be resolved peacefully without anyone getting a scratch has now lead one of them to the great beyond.

What stops the foolish man from getting his already exhausted wife a tin of peak milk and a bottle of malt for her to regain strength?

What stop the moronic beast from carrying the baby a little while and allow the mother of his eight kids have a little rest?

Now she's gone to rest peacefully, he should start breastfeeding the little baby.

I really like you. Your comment makes a whole lot of sense. Anger is little madness, you don't know what you're doing at that time. Learn to control it else, it'll control you. It blindfolds, but when the evil deed has been done, it carefully removes its blindfold and then boom! you're so done for. Let us all learn from this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by JasonScoolari: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Damicares:
I really like you. Your comment makes a whole lot of sense. Anger is little madness, you don't know what you're doing at that time. Learn to control it else, it'll control you. It blindfolds, but when the evil deed has been done, it carefully removes its blindfold and then boom! you're so done for. Let us all learn from this.
Many thanks Dami.

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by Omeizadean(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
Release the prolific baby donor man. It's not him that slapped the dead woman. It's Amadioha.
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by luluosas(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anger lies in the bosom of fools Ecclesiastes 7:9. He was so foolish
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by Cantonese: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
After riding okada in the day he would ride the poor woman in the night. How was he able to provide food for the woman and 8 children? Infact the man should be made to receive soldier slaps first.
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by skukimania(f): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
ANGER;

The root cause na spirit of poverty and frustration now. Na dem breed that anger u dey talk about. Poverty die! die! die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by Sacchi1162(m): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
ValCon888:
He could not provide food for the family yet he had the audacity to father eight children in this harsh economy.

A hungry wife cannot breastfeed because she cannot give what she does not have.
Imagine the poor woman so weak with hunger that one slap was enough to send her to the grave.

I hope he gets convicted, sent to jail and ass-raped for 25years before facing the hangman's noose.
He deserves nothing less than this.

When did anybody say he could not provide for his family
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by Bekind33(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
afonja has done it again ohh

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anger issues
A nursing mother for that matter
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by JasonScoolari: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
skukimania:

The root cause na spirit of poverty and frustration now. Na dem breed that anger u dey talk about. Poverty die! die! die!
Lol, another brilliant point of view.

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by LordPsalm(m): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Violence is never an option
U fail as a husband the minute u lay ur hand on ur partner
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by bluebay(m): 12:19am On Sep 14, 2019
8 children. Mehn the woman needs to be tired . I m ow what my wife goes through all to take
Carrot my strong naughty and smart boy. He worried like mad and I sometimes develope the sympathy and decide to hold him for a while. Yet, I won’t be able
To stand up to 30mins with him before I’ll tell my wife to come carry him. Not
To talk of 8 kids .
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by favourite787899: 12:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Okada man with 8 children? She must have been breast feeding on empty stomach. Family planning is almost free in most general hospitals. Tell me what becomes of the 8 children?
Re: Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby by Damicares(f): 2:33am On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Many thanks Dami.
You're most welcome

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time / Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official / Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.