Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) (42898 Views)

Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
After she don twerk her life finish undecided

Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by toprealman: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
KngGezy:
I think her husband and his family deserves an award

I cant but wonder what the attraction was?

Nevertheless congratulations to her and her man. When he loses sight of what made him fall. I hope he doesn't start crying to the public for sympathy when things go sore.

Hopefully it wont, wishing them a happy marital bliss
If only you know varients of obsession out there. You see that one flapping her bwest all in the name of selling portraits. Give her max Easter next year.
Congrats girl....your call picked.
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by victorian(f): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
Those babes saying good girls how market?

If you are truly good with brains? A good man will come. For you.

No be who marry first dey stay marriage for long.

Las las the end always justify the means.

I know some of my male friends who rushed to marry, now they are divorced with kids and some without kids. They are starting all over again looking for good girls to remarry. They are not searching for shapes anymore, as long as her head is grounded and she's well behaved , they are ready to marry again Lol.

Life.

11 Likes

Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Na wetin them dey use dey jonse themsekves sha. That other one wey dey sell hair wih nyash done marry too o. Bohairs abi wetin.
I don't know her.
I wish them well. grin
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Kiezodumah(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
We don't want to hear stories tomorrow o. We no go hear word on Social media again now. There are celebs who have kept their marriages away from social media and are better for it. The ones we no let us hear word even when Dem enter toilet to defecate, we know how Dem end. Wish her the best in her marriage
Trust our naija ladies to start twerking profusely as means to getting married grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I don't know her.
I wish them well. grin

My friend dey follow that one for IG. The nyash no be here. Naso she go dey shake the thing with her weaves. You sef go confuse wetin she dey sell- nyash or weaves?

I wish them well. cheesy
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
She's an influencer, has a fashion line. Don't judge a book by its cover
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Na wetin them dey use dey jonse themselves sha. That other one wey dey sell hair wih nyash done marry too o. Bohairs abi wetin.
You keep track of girls who ply the same thread, what's your channel? Make boys come queue there.lol
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Datazone:

You keep track of girls who ply the same thread, what's your channel? Make boys come queue there.lol

I knew Janemena from NL o. It was here I saw that name first with one of her twerk videos. Her name kept coming up, so it stuck at some point.
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by AmNuhRegular(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Instagram twerking is fast becoming a very profitable profession tho grin
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Sleevia: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
KngGezy:

Nevertheless congratulations to her and her man. When he loses sight of what made him fall. I hope he doesn't start crying to the public for sympathy when things go sore.

it is all about understanding. He knows her better than you and from the look of things, they have been together for years, prior to when she became famous for her twerking.

1 Like

Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

I knew Janemena from NL o. It was here I saw that name first with one of her twerk videos. Her name kept coming up, so it stuck at some point.
What about the one you talked about? Selling hair with ass cheesy
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Finally grin grin
pocohantas:

My friend dey follow that one for IG. The nyash no be here. Naso she go dey shake the thing with her weaves. You sef go confuse wetin she dey sell- nyash or weaves?

I wish them well. cheesy
It's a marketing strategy. She could be selling just the hair or both, but one thing is certain, these ladies lack morals.

1 Like

Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Happy married life to them.So cute.
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Kiezodumah(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
victorian:
Those babes saying good girls how market?

If you are truly good with brains? A good man will come. For you.

No be who marry first dey stay marriage for long.

Las las the end always justify the means.

I know some of my male friends who rushed to marry, now they are divorced with kids and some without kids. They are starting all over again looking for good girls to remarry. They are not searching for shapes anymore, as long as her head is grounded and she's well behaved , they are ready to marry again Lol.

Life.

Only u 233 followers grin grin grin wetin happen ?? Well the answer is not far fetched onlooking at ur pix. Lol
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by happney65: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Someone said "Good girls how market?". I couldn't help but laugh. grin cheesy

Most of them werent good girls in the first place..Get close to them and you will discover they are idiotss that can't hold intelligent conversation..some of them nags..they nag as if na you say make them never see husband..And when Men see that,They run away patapata..

1 Like

Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by JimohMomoh: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
Sleevia:
it is all about understanding. He knows her better than you and from the look of things, they have been together for years, prior to when she became famous for her twerking.

One of the few sensible comments so far.

I follow her on instagram, they have been together for long, some of her twerk and romantic videos were together with the guy, she is into clothing business and makes money. I think her character and loyalty is what kept the relationship to this stage.
All those shouting church girls 'how market' are just ignorant.
Church girl or not, once you are in a relationship, and you are used to each other like best friends and money is flowing, it's very easy to get married.

2 Likes

Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
Meanwhile her critics who always say who will marry this one sad

Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
happney65:

Most of them werent good girls in the first place..Get close to them and you will discover they are idiotss that can't hold intelligent conversation..some of them nags..they nag as if na you say make them never see husband..And when Men see that,They run away patapata..

Are you now saying that there are no good girls?
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
Kiezodumah:

Only u 233 followers grin grin grin wetin happen ?? Well the answer is not far fetched onlooking at ur pix. Lol

Radio without battery, what's your own? cool

If shows I'm highly loved and admired in nairaland

cool
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Kiezodumah(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
victorian:

cool
Na joke I dey now...why u take life so serious like dis..person no dey play with u again ?? grin grin Me sef love and admire u na
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Kiezodumah(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
victorian:

cool

Na joke I dey now...why u take life so serious like dis..person no dey play with u again ?? grin grin Me sef love and admire u na
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by happney65: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Are you now saying that there are no good girls?

There are..What am saying is that most of so-called "good girls" actually have behaviors you cant live with for a week..I have dated like two of them who's only lifestyle is from school to church,yet they are the devil incarnate themselves..

I am not saying you should marry an Instagram twerker,but the term "good girls" have been bastardized by girls who think just not being social means they are good yet their behavior is like the Devil itself

7 Likes

Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Kiezodumah(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Victoria
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
KngGezy:

Is your life better?
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
happney65:

There are..What am saying is that most of so-called "good girls" actually have behaviors you cant live with for a week..I have dated like two of them who's only lifestyle is from school to church,yet they are the devil incarnate themselves..

I am not saying you should marry an Instagram twerker,but the term "good girls" have been bastardized by girls who think just not being social means they are good yet their behavior is like the Devil itself
You are right.
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Kiezodumah:

Don't mind me jere, I'm kind of mixed with so many feelings here.
I'm heading to a branch of my church in lekki for dance rehearsal tonight organized by my Pastor. I didn't want to join but he had to drag me to join the dance group infront of the congregation last Sunday . And I cannot say no. He's so determined when he's mind is set on someone.

And I find so annoying right now. cry
Sighs I and the cultural group dancers are been driven by the church driver to lekki. I just wonder how I'm going to dance >:
I don't even know how to dance and shake the waist! The women in the bus are laughing at me, saying they will teach me. Sighs

It's going to be a long night.

Thanks for the love.

One love.
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Love892(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
When u loyal and r independent sex will keep the man
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Florblu:
She might be a good girl and more righteous than some of us
Sharrrrrap there n speak for yourself
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by solexybaba(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
KngGezy:

i hope so.make we no hear say marriage crash later because na beta stick i go take knak em hed
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by renewable1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
OK.. Issoraite

Check my signature for an amazing promo now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos / Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) / The Misguided Hate On Nigerian Rich Kids - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.