Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Advise Me On The Phone To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advise Me On The Phone To Buy (1529 Views)

Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery / My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me On The Phone To Buy by answerspls: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
hello all,pls i want to buy phone.my budget is 20,000.pls recommend good ones for me at that price range with 2g ram and 16g internal memory.i need the name so that once i go to the market,i will tell them the name
Re: Advise Me On The Phone To Buy by answerspls: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2019
no suggestions?
Re: Advise Me On The Phone To Buy by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2019
answerspls:
hello all,pls i want to buy phone.my budget is 15,000.pls recommend good ones for me at that price range
g to computer Village and buy a Belgium (London) used fone. I'm sure you'll get a 3G fone with good spec for that price.
Re: Advise Me On The Phone To Buy by Blastedholligan: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2019
answerspls:
hello all,pls i want to buy phone.my budget is 15,000.pls recommend good ones for me at that price range
bro, I'll advice you up your budget and get a good device you'll love. You could get some China products like Tecno etc for a good price
Re: Advise Me On The Phone To Buy by sureinfo: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
you could add some change and get the tecno pop 1
answerspls:
Re: Advise Me On The Phone To Buy by answerspls: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
sureinfo:
you could add some change and get the tecno pop 1
PLS TELL ME MORE ABOUT IT.GOOD BATTERY? RAM, ROM etc
Re: Advise Me On The Phone To Buy by answerspls: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
franciskaine:
g to computer Village and buy a Belgium (London) used fone. I'm sure you'll get a 3G fone with good spec for that price.
I WL BE HAPPY IF SOMEONE CAN PRESCRIBE A PARTICULAR ONE FOR ME,WHEN ONE GET TO THAT MARKET,HE GETS CONFUSED COS THERE ARE SO MANY PHONES STARING AT YOU THERE IN D MARKET BUT HOW WL ONE KNOW WHICH HAS GOOD BATTERY,GOOD FEATURES,SPEED etc,thats why i prefer being guided
Re: Advise Me On The Phone To Buy by answerspls: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
Blastedholligan:
bro, I'll advice you up your budget and get a good device you'll love. You could get some China products like Tecno etc for a good price
YEA,I CAN AFFORD 20K NOW
Re: Advise Me On The Phone To Buy by kingxsamz(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
S10+
Re: Advise Me On The Phone To Buy by EGprince(m): 2:08am On Sep 17, 2019
Make your choice and contact me on 07012474725 to place an order, I'll do that for you as far as pay on delivery is available and you'll get 50% off shipping fee if you're outside Lagos

Re: Advise Me On The Phone To Buy by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
I have neat as new london used htc m8 with good battery for 20k call or whatsapp ke on 08132581046

Re: Advise Me On The Phone To Buy by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
answerspls:
I WL BE HAPPY IF SOMEONE CAN PRESCRIBE A PARTICULAR ONE FOR ME,WHEN ONE GET TO THAT MARKET,HE GETS CONFUSED COS THERE ARE SO MANY PHONES STARING AT YOU THERE IN D MARKET BUT HOW WL ONE KNOW WHICH HAS GOOD BATTERY,GOOD FEATURES,SPEED etc,thats why i prefer being guided
buy LG G4
Re: Advise Me On The Phone To Buy by TYglobal: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
Get redmi go
Re: Advise Me On The Phone To Buy by answerspls: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
answerspls:
hello all,pls i want to buy phone.my budget is 20,000.pls recommend good ones for me at that price range with 2g ram and 16g internal memory.i need the name so that once i go to the market,i will tell them the name
Re: Advise Me On The Phone To Buy by answerspls: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
pls if your phone is 2g 16g,and it is serving you fine, tell me the name so i wl look for it to buy i want to buy based on someone's referal.thanks
Re: Advise Me On The Phone To Buy by answerspls: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
answerspls:
pls if your phone is 2g 16g,and it is serving you fine, tell me the name so i wl look for it to buy i want to buy based on someone's referal.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone For The Youth; An All Screen Camon 12 Air / Help! My Samsung S9 Plus Won't Display Network After Flashing(imei Status NG) / Iphone X For Sale With Free Pouch And Charger Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.