Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Yoruba - English Translator Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Yoruba - English Translator Needed (3869 Views)

Igbo - English Translator Needed / English To Hausa Translator Needed / Translator Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba - English Translator Needed by Thorganx: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
I need a Yoruba native to translate a questionnaire document to English. I need speed and accuracy.

Also the person must do the translation himself or herself. No google or machine translation.

Contact me only if you are Yoruba native. Thanks.
WhatsApp: 08160104037
Gmail: chivic255@gmail.com
Re: Yoruba - English Translator Needed by dalass(f): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2019
Hello,

I am a native Yoruba speaker and quite proficient in EN<>YO translation.

I'll add you on WhatsApp
Re: Yoruba - English Translator Needed by Follorz(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Contact me if you really need a translator. 08138019292
Re: Yoruba - English Translator Needed by Athos99: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
I understand you, I would not agree to that either to machine translation, because it cannot be as high-quality as human translation. If you need an accurate translation, then it is better to turn to professional services that have extensive experience and the best workers. The secret to the accuracy of these translators is that they never use machine translation. I recommended you read reviews of such companies. With the help of them, you can easily and quickly select the appropriate option, even in the rarest languages, such as Yoruba.
Re: Yoruba - English Translator Needed by ErikaJudy: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2021
I absolutely agree with you. No machine translation can handle translation as accurately as a human. Especially when it comes to documents or some kind of professional terms, mistakes in which are simply not permissible. I use Translate.com An excellent assistant for translating business correspondence with my foreign partners, but not only.

(1) (Reply)

Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money / Okadabooks Is Showing That Nigerians Are Reading! / ....I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.