Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What You Must Consider Before You Choose A Course To Study - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What You Must Consider Before You Choose A Course To Study (17341 Views)

Best Medical Course To Study / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Must Consider Before You Choose A Course To Study by MadCow1: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2019
Re: What You Must Consider Before You Choose A Course To Study by sogodihno: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2019
jay7:

There is know need dragging it bro but try and do more research an attach picx would help. Thanks

Doing master in pharmacy, doesn't make u a pharmacist, pharmacy is wide, for example someone can do master in Pharmacology a subset of pharmacy, that doesn't make u a pharmacist.

The only way to become a pharmacist anywhere, is for u to attend pharmacy school, no shortcut.
Re: What You Must Consider Before You Choose A Course To Study by Ikechukwuche: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Please guys I need help I am a student of enugu State University and so out of Rush due to delay of Weac from secondary I went to the Post Utme, then I wrote the exam and I passed, so now they give me a course not what I filled in my jamb though so I need leave the house na, you know? I accepted the course and now I'm in school but things aren't the way I thought it supposed to be I don't even understand anything about the course am not that brilliant though but in year1 right now am still trying to Cope, but am not even understanding the things they are teaching in the school, even recently I fell into a deep sickness that they rushed me all the way from Enugu to delta state and I've been admitted for over a week now while people are in school writing test Am just confused because my mum said I will not drop out, that I must continue, the truth is that am not really dropping out of school, I just need to go back and study more then go back to a polytechnic where there is more of practical, but now no one is tryna understand me

(I will tell you the main problem with math)
I don't really know what to do
I really need help and I don't even know the type of help I need right now
Any advice please � �
Re: What You Must Consider Before You Choose A Course To Study by highfaculty(m): 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2020

12. Buhari

Hahahahahahaha
Re: What You Must Consider Before You Choose A Course To Study by paix(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
MadCow1:
The only thing to consider is if you have money to finish school.

Everything else after that na connection. Bolaji wey read Animal Husbandry now na manager for Mobil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Poly Owerri Bars Students From Driving On Campus / Strike: ASUU Postpones Branch Congress / Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.