Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,364 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again (4188 Views)

Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number / Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth / "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by medua123: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Emzy Ned Nwoko, stepson of teenage Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, is lamenting again, after revealing months ago that the actress used voodoo on his father, Ned Nwoko. SleekGist Reports.

This time the up-coming singer is lamenting about the manner the actress is making his father treat him, he said he has not heard or seen his father ever since the actress blocked him 3 months ago. He went on to lay curses on the actress and called upon her mother to warn her daughter ' To Unblock And Undo What She Did, Else She Won't Find It Funny Anymore.. '

"Its Over 3 Months Now I Have Not Heard From My Father, Not To Talk Of Seeing Him All Because @regina.daniels Blocked Me With His Phones,

Just Know That Someone Will Definitely Do This To Your Child Someday,
Everyone Only Sees Mine But No Body Knows What She's DOiN To Me Secretly,

@rita.daniels06 Please Warn Your Daughter, To Unblock And Undo What She Did, Else She Won't Find It Funny Anymore.. This Should Sound As A Warning To You Madam Regina.

THANks & GoOD NiGhT" He wrote, sharing this photo;

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/regina-daniels-is-dealing-with-me-severely-emzy/

Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by Cocotrendz(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
Family Matter
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by JON01: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
She depends on something wey go soon clear for her eyes... I pray it last

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by Praizenews: 2:42am On Sep 14, 2019
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 14, 2019
What if it was your dad that blocked you, I started taking last wife serious the day my friend dad told him he will gun him if he ever step into his house, Fear men when they re in love, Wife can use them as your fuckup treating element.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by Nooneonline(m): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2019
Inside life

Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 14, 2019
Don’t think you should be a man and face your life.

Well, I don’t blame you. If you started hustling for yourself at a tender age, Regina marrying your dad shouldn’t be an issue.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by OttHin: 8:36am On Sep 14, 2019
Op i no understand ooooo, you mean say this thing na Ned pikin. *spits*
Dis one no fit fall enter water make person carry drink. See am im be

Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2019
You have your father's name to begin with, hustle hard, bust rhymes for studio and stop making noise. Success is the best comeback ever
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by Nicolex(f): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2019
Guy hustle eh,fashi your papa and regina..focus
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by madenigga(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2019
But this is the same guy that some time ago was complaining that Ned ignored him and his mother for years, then all of a sudden its Regina Daniels fault.

I have a feeling that even if he was Ned's son the mum cassied her dad, she try to seduce him, got pregnant tried to trap him it didn't work now this.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by FarahAideed: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2019
mrgoodd:
What if it was your dad that blocked you, I started taking last wife serious the day my friend dad told him he will gun him if he ever step into his house, Fear men when they re in love, Wife can use them as your fuckup treament element.

He doesn't know it's his father that blocked him
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by Jerrick(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
He doesn't even look like a son of millionaire let alone billionaire.. Money ain't reflecting in his body none

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by nicepoker101(m): 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
This same boy once told shan George that his dad goes for fresh girls. He is confused in life. You want to ride on Regina's pedestal to attain fame grin
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by Wealthierboy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Guy you better ask ur mama o. I no dey sure say Ned na ur papa o
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by Gadafii: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Stepson fvxks stepmom while Dad was away

_brazzers_

grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by gssdobi: 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jerrick:
He doesn't even look like a son of millionaire let alone billionaire.. Money ain't reflecting in his body none
Clear case of like father like son,his father doesn't even look like a thousandnaire talk more of a billionaire.
His looks are not his fault,blame it on genes.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by ashawopikin(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
I don dey suspect two of them o
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by DIKEnaWAR: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ned is a clown if he forgets a son he sired from his loins because of a yellow pvssy. He is also a she man if at his age and status na small Regina her jazz dey catch am. So if people grounded in jazz knack am small omiemie he go fall scatter blokos for road.

Nonsense!!
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by festacman(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
This young man has consistently and passionately hurled insults at Regina for agreeing to marry his father. He is an irresponsible son and a poor ambassador of Ned Nwoko family. He deserves serious sanctions from his father to reset his delinquent brain.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again by victorian(f): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
The son is not wise.

Be friends with Regina from day one, even if he hates her, just smile and be her friend. Praise the Dad for marrying a beautiful young girl and everything will move smoothly for him

Men don't joke with girls they are shagging or in love with at that period of time . That's the pure truth. They can even fight their own blood , disown their children because of woman, as the case applies here.

What a foolish son.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) / ~ Rhianna's New Man! / Mrs. Foluso Alakija Own's World's Most Expensive Apartments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.