Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) (4190 Views)

Falz Undergoes Knee Surgery In UK (Photos, Video) / Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) / Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Wisdomlaw1: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2021

Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Yahoo plus.
Modify;All of you quoting me.Do you also have evidence to show how this dude started from scratch? Don't bring businesses that are already worth billions in choice areas because a man who started from scratch cannot start his business in Lekki or V.I.I want to see that he started from selling okrika clothes at aswani,or kataguwa markets.From there he moved to become a uber driver.From there he moved to be selling fufu phones at computer village.From there he moved to be selling recharge cards.God now bless him and multiply his income.Must I be an arse-licker like you?

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by paddyDIGITAL(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hard work pays
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by michdera(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Joysticks:
Yahoo plus.
Always Be happy for others so that good things can come your way

7 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Rahkman: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
If this guy enter anambra again ehn ipob go murd am nnamdi kanu don destroy south east

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
michdera:

Always Be happy for others so that good things can come your way
Even if it is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by OG1BABY(f): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Okay
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by MufasaLion: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Joysticks:
Yahoo plus.

There's nothing like that. And also stop hating on successful people and focus more on your life. Obi is made already. Get rich and take your family out of poverty then come back and comment with sense.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by MufasaLion: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Joysticks:
Even if it is a fraud.

Bring your proof and I will link you to a SAN to represent you in court. Or else shut the hell up!
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

There's something like that. And also stop praising people with a questionable character. Obi has a skeleton in his cupboard.Thank you boss.
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

You have a point tho!
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Snitch24(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Hard work pays

Smart work and luck Bro
Gone are the days hard work forever pays
The people Hawking sachet water and Galla in mile 12 are working harder

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Joysticks:
Yahoo plus.
Shey u go fit come explain for station bah

Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by JaneYave(f): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Clapping!!!
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

Three gbosa for you.
Thanks
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Joysticks:
I am a mumu boy
I'm happy you know
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Joysticks:
Yahoo plus.
poor man mentality
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by sunboy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Joysticks:
Even if it is a fraud.

What evidence do you have that it’s fraud ?
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Wisdomlaw1: 6:46am On Sep 30, 2021
Cubana is a business minded person
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

I am a mumu boy
Ok
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 30, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Hard work pays
Brickerlayer,aka Ponpo no be hard work?Conductor no be hard work?Why dem never blow?
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
You have a point tho
Thanks
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Queenslander(f): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2021
Rahkman:
If this guy enter anambra again ehn ipob go murd am nnamdi kanu don destroy south east
ode,.
Take your stupidity to the politics section!
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

Shey u go fit come explain for station bah

Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2021
Joysticks:
No I don't have a point coz I don't have sense
We knew already
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Wisdomlaw1: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by paddyDIGITAL(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2021
Joysticks:
Brickerlayer,aka Ponpo no be hard work?Conductor no be hard work?Why dem never blow?
Hard work is different from hard labor.
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Wisdomlaw1: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hard work and hard labor are two different things
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

My dear
Gay
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

Hard work is different from hard labor.
Hard work and hard Labor na the same work.
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Wisdomlaw1: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
cheesy
Joysticks:
Hard work and hard Labor na the same work.
Re: Obi Cubana Set To Open ‘hustle And Bustle’ In UK (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Joysticks:
I am a gay. How about you?
Pampers geng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Rocked It Better? Singers, Tiwa Savage & Waje In Chic Pant Suit / [PHOTOS] Robin Van Persie Shows His Abs As He Frolicks On The Beach With His Fam / Rest In Peace:martins Lawrence Found Dead In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.