Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,978 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b (28866 Views)

Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others / Buhari Approves N1.5trn For Construction, Rehabilitation Of Over 700km Roads / Fg Approves Contracts For Construction, Rehabilitation Of Road Projects At N169b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by Ezetec: 5:28am On Sep 14, 2019
Nigeria is a zoo
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by nengibo: 5:29am On Sep 14, 2019
Cutehector:
East west road in port Harcourt nko.
Is it located in the North? If no then nothing concern Jubril
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by victor8269: 5:30am On Sep 14, 2019
Oloyedecherry:
Nice one from the federal Government, But truth be told..some regions are not well represented.
This truth you just told would extend ur lifespan
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by awoluyi(m): 5:37am On Sep 14, 2019
I was expecting to see Ado Ekiti/Iju/Akure road on the list. There is nothing to show the presence of federal government in the whole of Ekiti state. I keep wondering if Ekiti state is really a part of Nigeria.
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by victor8269: 5:41am On Sep 14, 2019
NGpatriot:

The SE followed and voted for the PDP for 20 years and counting, but the PDP did not construct or commission anything in the SE, not even the 2nd NB that they fooled and deceived you with for 16 years and you people did not say a word, you did not cry, you did not moan, you did not question them and you didn't see any tragedy or cry marginalization, but all of a sudden with the current administration building and commissioning projects in the SE, you are crying, you are moaning, you are wailing, you are angry, you are bitter and marginalized.

Do you people really think we don't know you at this point in our history? It doesn't matter what they do or doesn't do, you still must be sad, angry, bitter and hateful. We know you, you are eternally bitter, sand and angry.
You are a bitter soul. Power is transient, na turn by turn, enjoy it while it lasts
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by fortune1968: 5:52am On Sep 14, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

When it's all done with the south south money
Na only south south dey generate money ? go and sit down ! The bulk of VAT revenue are generated in Lagos !
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by Thomthom(m): 6:02am On Sep 14, 2019
Scottay:
Do you live in Lagos? Can you ride a bike? Do you know someone that can ride a bike? This is an opportunity for you.
this one na Okada work wey package
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by Obas101(m): 6:06am On Sep 14, 2019
is kogi not part of Nigeria. okene-lokoja road has to be the worst road in Nigeria. I don't understand it o... central road for that matter that leads to the capital
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 14, 2019
Overbloated, even China underwater bridge, won't cost this much.
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by frickyjohn: 6:22am On Sep 14, 2019
That Lagos- Badagry road has been a national embarrassment for years. I hope the contractors will start work ASAP.
As we already know that contract approvals are very different from reality on ground.

theenchanter:
The Federal Executive Council (FEC) presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari, on Wednesday approved about N182 billion for the construction and rehabilitation of various roads across the country.

The Minister of State for Works and Housing, Alhaji Abubakar Aliyu, said this while briefing State House Correspondents on the outcome of the maiden FEC meeting held at the Presidential Council Chamber, Abuja.

The roads are:

https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/11/fg-approves-n182-billion-rehabilitation-major-roads/
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by Prechy08(m): 6:22am On Sep 14, 2019
Owerri to PH nkor is that part not in Nigeria, can someone compare which region has the highest project?
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by contigiency(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2019
theenchanter:
what else do u people want? U people make Nigeria seem worse than it is with ur repugnant remarks. Always spewing trash against ur own country at any given opportunity.

Them no build, una go complain, them build, una go still complain.. if ur system is resistant to good news, why not just leave without dropping junks since u can't handle d good news?

Or what exactly is ur problem? undecided

They only function well when the money is shared by their cronies in government who will in turn give them what will be enough for them to smoke weed.
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by princetg: 6:48am On Sep 14, 2019
Good jobs
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by adekolaelect(m): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Nigeria is shit hole .
but when they chased your brothers and sisters away from south Africa they now claimed to be Nigerians and they are coming back to your shiit hole ?? You these people are the problem of this country by labelling the country different kind of bad names yet you still at the receiving end.

Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by mechanics(m): 7:02am On Sep 14, 2019
I thought the Baro port was one of the projects the president commissioned some times ago, what really happened, I don't understand.
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by Britstar: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2019
Remember the South-South has 13% derivation extra allocation and has the NDDC budget as well. In any case, the projects just announced are for 2019. PMB is in power till 2023. Be patient.
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by traffwire: 7:20am On Sep 14, 2019
Okay

Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by philcom09: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2019
No matter what you do, your job is to tell your story through the work you do.
Web: www.alikesignature.com Email: partner@alikesignature.com Tel: 08172004012, 08100003479

Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by ak22(m): 7:23am On Sep 14, 2019
Please I need an answer to this my question , Are we one in this country ?
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by auwal1010: 7:33am On Sep 14, 2019
This is a good development. It has been in my hope for us to get a government which will ignore all the sentiments and manage Nigeria according to our needs. Thanks be to God for PMB's administration.
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by auwal1010: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2019
ak22:
Please I need an answer to this my question , Are we one in this country ?

We are not one but we can manage ourselves to display the sence of unity.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by Lanre0: 7:54am On Sep 14, 2019
Pls, where is Ilogu - Ireni in kwara / Osun state as stated in the report
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 14, 2019
adekolaelect:
but when they chased your brothers and sisters away from south Africa they now claimed to be Nigerians and they are coming back to your shiit hole ?? You these people are the problem of this country by labelling the country different kind of bad names yet you still at the receiving end.
Is Nigeria a good country? It's a shit hole country. Let's call a spade a spade.Your view about this country can't change the fact that Nigeria is messed up.
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by adekolaelect(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Is Nigeria a good country? It's a shit hole country. Let's call a spade a spade.Your view about this country can't change the fact that Nigeria is messed up.
yes but you are among those that messed it up by calling it different kind of bad names.
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 14, 2019
adekolaelect:
yes but you are among those that messed it up by calling it different kind of bad names.
Stop deceiving yourself if I call Nigeria heaven on earth it won't change people perception about Nigeria. Trump knows Nigeria is shit hole ,in fact every countries know.
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by OmoManU: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2019
stanliwise:
who will do this job if not our government. it saddens me that we commend same people who begged for our vote in the past just because they decided that they would do their job. let me ask you.... wen last did your boss commend you for wanting to do your job you were paid for?... BTW this is just a proposal, it isn't the actual road my brother.

We voting them there is enough commedation already.
That’s where most of you people normally get it wrongly, in this country we have had people that were there that were supposed to do the same thing but they neglected it to rot entirely and someone is there now trying to fix it to the best of their abilities, we should learn to give praise to whoever deserves it, it should not always be criticism all the time but we should learn to also be objective as well. Let’s leave hatred and embrace love
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by chuksregis(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2019
presidency for add East-West Road, that road is really death trap!![color=#000099][/color]
[b][/b]
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by OmoManU: 8:36am On Sep 14, 2019
wwwihy:

I was at Apapa - Oshodi axis this week, the progress of work is commendable, given that it was awarded to Dangote late last year, they are already at Anthony for the road divider
Thank you for being objective bro
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by adekolaelect(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Stop deceiving yourself if I call Nigeria heaven on earth it won't change people perception about Nigeria. Trump knows Nigeria is shit hole ,in fact every countries know.
since you have concluded on that why are you people crying when south Africans treating you like animals ? Or you people don't recognising yourself animals that came from zoo Nigeria to south Africa ??
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2019
Nawa oh
Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2019
Nawa oh
Ikot -Ekpene----Umuahia road is a death trap
Itu-Calabar is terrible
Ajaokuta---Lokoja is in a pitiable state
This government needs to be fair to all section of the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslims Slaughter Cows At A Mosque In Bauchi For The Recovery Of Buhari(pics) / Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags / WANDE Militant Group Vows To Disrupt 2019 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.