Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Ssce, Ond, Hnd, Or Bsc, Is Not A Guarantee For Success - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ssce, Ond, Hnd, Or Bsc, Is Not A Guarantee For Success (235 Views)

Job Opening For Accountant, Business Admin Or Related - ND, HND Or Bsc Lagos / Npower Batch C: 100% In Test Not A Guarantee / Erisco Foods Nationwide SSCE/OND/HND/Bsc Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ssce, Ond, Hnd, Or Bsc, Is Not A Guarantee For Success by Joyelix: 12:44am On Sep 14, 2019
The difference between ordinary and extra ordinary is just the word Extra.
Who a my?
Before now I use to be an ordinary sales girl earning #15,000 monthly but my expenses from oshodi to Okota in a month is #19,000.
You will ask me how was I able to manage. Well the #15,000 was coming in bulk But before the next month runs half I will be in depth Because the transportation expenses alone is higher than my salary. I worked for a year and eight months with a zero Naira balance in my bank account. This is the problem that 70% of people living in Lagos State face,
But now who a my
I Am a successful entrepreneur, I am a networker, a public speaker, I talk and people listen to me, I am a consultant. I call myself success, I added an extra to my ordinary and my bank account now is constantly vibrating
What is my qualification. OND
I have just OND in banking and finance, this is to tell you that your certificate is just an evidence that you are a graduate but not a ticket to success. Your certificate can only guarantee your success when you add an extra to it which is ur potential.
Am a networker, for me to stop networking and to stop doing businesses is until Satan apologize to Jesus Christ.
Join me today through this whatsapp link

https:///FMJSoF3rTS8CrpyOvszvnF or chat me up on 08136844311
It's time to let go of your certificate and face reality. This opportunity is open for everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (ikedc) Recruitment / Tailors,that Can Sew Sweater,joggers,casual Wears Etc URGENTLY Needed In Abuja / Recruitment For An ACCOUNTS SUPERVISOR At Aziel Water Works Enterprises.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.