Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,747 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ssce, Ond, Hnd, Or Bsc, Is Not A Guarantee For Success - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ssce, Ond, Hnd, Or Bsc, Is Not A Guarantee For Success (255 Views)

Job Opening For Accountant, Business Admin Or Related - ND, HND Or Bsc Lagos / Npower Batch C: 100% In Test Not A Guarantee / Vacancy: Sales Representative/marketer Needed. (HND or OND) min (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ssce, Ond, Hnd, Or Bsc, Is Not A Guarantee For Success by Joyelix: 12:44am On Sep 14, 2019
The difference between ordinary and extra ordinary is just the word Extra.
Who a my?
Before now I use to be an ordinary sales girl earning #15,000 monthly but my expenses from oshodi to Okota in a month is #19,000.
You will ask me how was I able to manage. Well the #15,000 was coming in bulk But before the next month runs half I will be in depth Because the transportation expenses alone is higher than my salary. I worked for a year and eight months with a zero Naira balance in my bank account. This is the problem that 70% of people living in Lagos State face,
But now who a my
I Am a successful entrepreneur, I am a networker, a public speaker, I talk and people listen to me, I am a consultant. I call myself success, I added an extra to my ordinary and my bank account now is constantly vibrating
What is my qualification. OND
I have just OND in banking and finance, this is to tell you that your certificate is just an evidence that you are a graduate but not a ticket to success. Your certificate can only guarantee your success when you add an extra to it which is ur potential.
Am a networker, for me to stop networking and to stop doing businesses is until Satan apologize to Jesus Christ.
Join me today through this whatsapp link

https:///FMJSoF3rTS8CrpyOvszvnF or chat me up on 08136844311
It's time to let go of your certificate and face reality. This opportunity is open for everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In A Real Estate Company / Massive Recruitment At A Publishing Company / Quality Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.